NANDINI LIFE AND FUTURE

rani80ca thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

HIIIIII NANDINI LOVERS

NANDINI WHO IS ONLY FACING TROUBLES FROM BEGINING DESEREVE SOME KIND OF LIFE SETTLEMENT WITH HER FAMILY FOR SURE. I THINK SHE IS WOMEN WHO'S HUSBAND BETRAYED HER NOMATTER WHAT WAS THE CICUMSTANCES . IS IT RIGHT THAT SHE JUST FORGIVE HER HUSBAND FOR MARRING ANOTHER WOMEN AND HAVING KIDS WITH HER.

OR

NANDINI SHOULD MOVE OUT AND LEFT HIM BECAUSE HE BETRAYED HER. IF NANDINI LEFT THAT HOUSE SHE HAS NOBODY IN HER LIFE TO RELY ON.

SO WHAT SHE DO?FORGIVE HIM OR PUNISH HIM.OR SIMPLY ACCEPT TANYA AND HER BABY IN HIS LIFE.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

april_goddess thumbnail
nandini shud forgive karan coz it was coz of her kid that he married tanya, not bcoz he was wildly attracted to tanya or anything (he has never been attracted to tanya)..and whatever happened after marriage was simply a protocol which karan followed..infact if tulsi hadnt intervened then tanya wudnt even be pregnant now..karan simply did everything coz it was the right thing to do not becoz he wanted to...nandini shud not keave karan coz they both love eachother and cannot live without each other...they just have to put this incident behind them after tanya leaves(hopefully) and carry on with their lives coz the love they share is too strong to be forgotten...
~*Prinkzz4eva*~ thumbnail
yup!!! i tottaly agree with you april!!😃
*reema* thumbnail
yaa thats true april_goddess but i tihnk if nandini finds out about tanya&karan before she gets marreid to anish then she'll jsut leave she own't forgive him! but if tanyas married and seems to be happy then she'll forgive him
icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i hope karan and nandani stay together bcoz they deserve each other but wht ever ekta decide's tht wht we have to accept, but i think karan and nandani will stay together 4 sure bocz karan told the doctor tht he can't live without nandani
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: icy_devil

i hope karan and nandani stay together bcoz they deserve each other but wht ever ekta decide's tht wht we have to accept, but i think karan and nandani will stay together 4 sure bocz karan told the doctor tht he can't live without nandani

lets hope its true..icy-devil!! i really wish they r together once again!

Ibad thumbnail
I think she should have 2 forgive Karan....And if then she wants they 3 can live togather.....
#2 Kyunki fan thumbnail
i think she should forgive karan and stay with him👏
*lucky_karen* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

she should accept his life as of now

but she has a right to be mad at karan b/c he always vowed that he loved her and only her

she thought it was true love!

desi_pryde thumbnail
 i hope nandini forgives karan n they both jst live happily eva after..cuz they're both meant 2 be 2gether..forever 😉