Pavitra Rishta

I don't think Purvi submitted the affidavit (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
and ArMan will have happy retirement and can press sulo's legs(one leg each)...i know people might think why retirement how money will come, don't forget they have Kirloskar money plant/tree...
ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapiDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I don't think Purvi submitted the affidavit (Page 18)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

No I want Ovi to teach both her parents the lesson of their life . She should become as hard  as stone and do this . Even with Manav who agreed like a stupid man to do the kanya daan . He has no self respect period . Archana becomes straight when someone is unemotional to her . Ovi should do just that . I hope Teju blasts Manav tomorrow .

a dumb person will listen what you tell...

a wise person can take advice...

a person who is not sure, can not listen, cannot take advice...
a person who knows he/she doing a mistake and still wants do more mistakes, it is waste to teach or give advice...

ArMan are beyond everything...it is good if they live together and separate from bio-kids/sachin/savita, instead of playing with their emotions from the front or back...

ArMan doesn't deserve biological kids...

and there is a saying...if you thro stone in mud, you will become dirty...so it is waste to make someone realize things who doesn't want to to realize or who are doing it purposefully...

Edited by m_masti - 03 September 2012 at 7:23pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapishermakoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m_masti

completely true...

sachu can get shravani aai, and atleast all the kids can have aai's love though it is southela for twins but sure it will be great love than archana provided them...

savita can be happy...

ovi can go back to modelling...

sachhu can do his law practice...

and teju can drive taxi...or go back to her playing tournaments and might become champion somewhere...

and may be manav can come to savita's funeral ceremony to perform rituals when savita dies and if archu gives permission...

No no Masti...Sachu can do Savita's last rituals as her grandson...No need for Manless Manav who is tied to Archana's you know what to come...His presense is not needed..

and ArMan will have happy retirement and can press sulo's legs(one leg each)...i know people might think why retirement how money will come, don't forget they have Kirloskar money plant/tree...

Lord have mercy!!!!!!  When those 2 gets tired than Arjun-Purvi  and after that DK-Damo can massage Sulo's feets Wink All are @ Sulo the Lady Queen B's feet DeadAngry They will have Manav and Kirloskar money, plant trees...DOuble the pleasure..Angry

When Savita leaves for canada with 3 grand kids...She should write off Damo and Manav both as good as dead so no need to mourn...Savita, Shrav and 3 kids can be happy w/o the men...LIfe will be less complicated...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 03 September 2012 at 7:53pm

m_mastiKalapishermakoolsadhu1000

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

Agree with all of you, what a sad episode today??

Hope in real life no one gets a parent like Arman...

I see around the forum, and the only thing that jumps at me is Arman's union...What union do the viewers want?? do the viewers want to see Arman's union at their kids dead body??? I can never imagine a parent like Arman.Is romance the only thing that matters? nothing else... the basis, the relationships, the balance, the duty...

Can anyone put themselves on Ovi's shoe and think for one sec, if I was Ovi what could I do? Man, this serial doesn't value relationship, only romance, that is all...

What did DK do to ask Manav to do Purvi's Kanya daan??? Does he remember why his responsibilties were to the Desmukhs, MAnav and Ovi???

I hope Archana and MAnav very soon the last rites for her so called biological kids...this is only fitting and the best closure possible'.After that, DK, Manav, Damo, Vandu can sit under the saintly feet of the 3 Devis and sing "Hari Om...Hari Om...Hari Om...

Savita, only was the one that spoke the truth...and they call them Desmucks, really...how???.

Btw' any idea whay PR started @ 10Pm to day???

Edited by Kalapi - 03 September 2012 at 8:40pm

m_mastishermakoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Kalapi the way DK was talking to Manav about Beti Purvi and why he should be there for Archana and do Purvi's kanyadaan was like Angry  He never thought  about what it has done to Ovi or will do to Ovi..As if He has forgotten a girl name Ovi is Manav's daughter who his son Arjun was engaged to and now dumped her abt a month ago and got engaged and is marrying Archana's adopted daughter...How insensitive of DK and the other fool Manav..

I am amazed at the audiance who are condoning this serial & supporting ArMan's reunion and Arjun-Purvi's union at the cost of Ovi.  

Savita and Ovi-Tej-Sachu are hated as if there is no tomorrow...And for what?  and I dont get them not understanding Ovi's pain...I guess Mahanta wins over a normal human being traits..

m_mastiKalapishermakoolsadhu1000

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
even i don't understand the concept of ArMan re-union...looks like so many people are having cold feet about the divorce...and many wish ovi/savita to die, i really don't understand that concept...

i don't know how ovi is quite after listening about kanyadaan...hope Teju will make a scene instead of just keeping quite...

only one hope is savita, she is the only one who will fight for twins...but not sure Ovi or Teju will let savita know about this...

I always admired DK before, but from few episodes he is trying to reach heights of slavery...good Ashna is not alive...

i want sachu/savita/ovi/teju to thru out manav from their life...today i really felt Manav is the worst character than Archana...

this whole soap just shows, how the life will be if a man lets his wife to do tandav on his head...

and on today's PR calendar, i really don't know who is stopping manav to 'go and live' with archana...

no idea kalapi, about the show timings...i watch it online...

Edited by m_masti - 03 September 2012 at 10:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapikoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Kalapi

PR is usually aired 6:30P PST but today my DVR recorded Rabb se sona ishq and repeat is being aired 9:30P PST which is correctly aired..

Not sure what changed the timing today...

Masti I agree to your post...We are minority with realistic views...I am trying to comprehend majority of the audiane supporting the most ridicuous relationship between 2 50+ yrs old people who had not so good marriage for the first 6 yrs and they were seperated for 18 yrs..How much has left in that relationship god only knows...And the way they treat their bio kids is shameless..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastikoolsadhu1000

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Varsha,

Thanks...the timing makes sense, PR started at 10PM EST here (7 PM ur time, I think), and we had the Rad se sona Ishq serial...hope PR isn't changing timings...can't handle it...too late for me..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top