Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Why Tanya should remarry?

rani80ca Senior Member
rani80ca
rani80ca

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 12:47am | IP Logged

HIIIIIII GUYS

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY TANYA SHOULD GET MARRY AGAIN WHEN SHE IS ALREADY MARRIED AND HAVING A KID FROM THAT MAN. IS IT JUSTIFY FOR TANYA OR HER BABY(WHO IS COMING TO KSBKBT VERY SOON). TANYA LOVE KARAN(HE IS HER FIRST LOVE LIKE NANDINI) DON'T FORGET THAT.SHEWILL BE NEVER HAPPY WITH ANY MAN.

I KNOW NANDINI & KARAN LOVERS WANT TANYA OUT OF PICTURE. I THINK NANDINI CAN SEE THAT TANYA HAS CONTROL ON BHOOMI, KARAN,AND VIRANI FAMILY.SHE WANT HER OUT OF HOUSE ASAP SO SHE CAN HAVE HER FAMILY BACK.LET SEE WHAT SHE GET IN THE END. I KNOW OF SURE TANYA WILL NEVER MARRY THAT NEW GUY AND IN THE END SHE MIGHT LEFT THE HOUSE AND KARAN WILL HAVE GUILTY FEELING ALL HIS LIFE. AND AFTER THE LEAP SHE COME BACK WITH THEIR SON WHO NOBODY KNOWS AND MIGHT BE HE ALSO DON'T KNOW ABT HIS FATHER.

IS NANDINI EVER GOING TO FIND OUT ABT T &K?I THINK NO, IF SHE DID ACCORDIND TO EKTA SHE MAY FORGIVE KARAN AFTER TANYA LEFT THEM

WITHOUT TELLING  ABT HER PREGANCY.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ON IT ...........................WHY SHOULD SHE MARRY AGAIN?

Edited by rani80ca - 05 May 2005 at 1:14am

april_goddess Newbie
april_goddess
april_goddess

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 2:14am | IP Logged
tanya shud re-marry coz its for her own good...or she shud move out of karan-nandini's life without marrying..somehow she shud go out of karan's life..karan cannot live without nandini but he can live without tanya..if tanya goes way,karan will have a guilty feeling but if she marries to a nice person atleast karan will be reassured that she is happy and she also will not be alone this way..
*missperfect* Groupbie
*missperfect*
*missperfect*

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 6:31am | IP Logged

but if u see that karan 's first love is nandini but he still married tanya for bhoomi's sake. tanya shld also re-marry for her kid.

nandini is just trying to help tanya have her own family.as tanya helped nandini a lot n now nandini wants to help tanya in having tanya's own family.

#2 Kyunki fan Senior Member
#2 Kyunki fan
#2 Kyunki fan

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
she should just get married again and leave karan and nandanii's life
~*Prinkzz4eva*~ IF-Dazzler
~*Prinkzz4eva*~
~*Prinkzz4eva*~

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *missperfect*

but if u see that karan 's first love is nandini but he still married tanya for bhoomi's sake. tanya shld also re-marry for her kid.

nandini is just trying to help tanya have her own family.as tanya helped nandini a lot n now nandini wants to help tanya in having tanya's own family.

i tottaly agree with you!!Big smileBig smile..she shud do it for bhoomi's sake!!Big smile

icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
tanya's marriage is illegal bcoz karan was married before....so tanya should get her nose out of karan and nandani life and let them live and i dunno about her childs...offffff this is sooo annoying, so many complications
~*Prinkzz4eva*~ IF-Dazzler
~*Prinkzz4eva*~
~*Prinkzz4eva*~

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
i totaly agree with you icy_devil!!! she's just coming in the way!!Dead
preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

no i don't think she should have to re-marry or leave.. why should she??.. she is karanz wife n da mother of hiz child.. she is also de mother of bhoomi maybe nah da birth mother.. buh her mother.. tanya luvz karan off.. n since she is already married to him why leavE?

Go to top