Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

|~ ArHi Wedding Celebrations -Task 2+Scoreboard ~| - Page 2

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Yay!!!!!! We won! Great Job Baraatis...
Gearing up for next task. Thanks for putting this up Saara.
Thankuu Fari and Roshu for supporting us and always helping us
Edited by --Pooja- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
sara a request please, can we get to see the mixes of all the teams, i would love to watch the dulhan ones specially.

would really apppreciate if you could share the induvidul scrores of all the tasks after the end of the game..after the final winner is announced..a request, if possible please.
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
congo.. but when can we see the winning vms or works.. is it for later? 
Koeli thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sue101

sara a request please, can we get to see the mixes of all the teams, i would love to watch the dulhan ones specially.

would really apppreciate if you could share the induvidul scrores of all the tasks after the end of the game..after the final winner is announced..a request, if possible please.

i agree with Sue. we would like to have it.
fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey i ma jjumped to another teammm hiii to my new leader ramyaks and all other memebers i am ready to make siggies non animated one
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Sue, Godhuli and Appy: That is for the LAST event. The Awards. I am going to save up ALL the things for that post. 'Cause it will be like a showcase of what everyone had in each round along with the awards that will be given to the members/teams/judges. πŸ˜ƒ So, you will see them just not now because then people will get distracted with either watching them or with fights over how they had better ones but the other team won. You guys can all see each others videos in the same team, but you just can't see the other team's. So, wait a bit for that, yeah? πŸ˜‰

About the individual scores, let me get in touch with the judges about this and see what they say about giving those out. We didn't give them right now because one team is suffering A LOT with team-work between the sub-teams, they are thinking that sub-teams are also up against one another. πŸ˜³ So, for now we will give the total, but if the judges don't have a problem then along with the showcasing we can also have a total of each sub-teams score. πŸ˜Š Edited by ~Saraa~ - 11 years ago
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
thanks sara..

and I know i know.. πŸ˜‰
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ~Saraa~

@Sue, Godhuli and Appy: That is for the LAST event. The Awards. I am going to save up ALL the things for that post. 'Cause it will be like a showcase of what everyone had in each round along with the awards that will be given to the members/teams/judges. πŸ˜ƒ So, you will see them just not now because then people will get distracted with either watching them or with fights over how they had better ones but the other team won. You guys can all see each others videos in the same team, but you just can't see the other team's. So, wait a bit for that, yeah? πŸ˜‰

About the individual scores, let me get in touch with the judges about this and see what they say about giving those out. We didn't give them right now because one team is suffering A LOT with team-work between the sub-teams, they are thinking that sub-teams are also up against one another. πŸ˜³ So, for now we will give the total, but if the judges don't have a problem then along with the showcasing we can also have a total of each sub-teams score. πŸ˜Š

thanks for allowing u to watch the other vms with your awards post..i would really request you to consider my request on the sub team scores with the other judges😊
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Great posts Saruu!!!! Love the post formats and essays πŸ˜†..

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Yaay we won.. This is really nice..