Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

luckyp

Goldie

luckyp

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arpimugfan

@ luckyp may kaise show ko interesting banau may writer hnu kya? Kuch bhi comment karne se pehle mera reply thik se paro rimpu newbie ne kaha ki show interested nehi ha ishi liye mayne ushe kaha ki she can stop watching it but fourm pe ake ye na bole to mayne kya galat kaha?

Yes dear maine apka comment theek se padha , par apko critisism aur fact mein fark bhi samjhna chahiye na , agar kisine bola ki the show is not interesting , then maybe that person is not finding it interesting enough , it's not burai , it's just a point of view and maybe a fact for many people too ..

Aap writer nahin hain , it's ok , but aap hi sabko bolenge ki show mat dekho , to fir us show ke achhe points bhi log nahi dekh payenge na ..

Don't get excited my dear friend ..

These are just points of view and learn to accept the bitter iwth the sweet ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpimugfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TRP 2nd week (Page 2)" in Golmaal Hai Bhai Sab Golmaal Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arpimugfan

IF-Rockerz

Arpimugfan

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
I know ki sabki apni alag pov hoti ha n i respect that but ushne block leters mein likha ha jishe if mein shouting mana jata ha is not it?

luckyp

Goldie

luckyp

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Don't lose patience dear , hota hai , and if you deal with such situations with a bit of humor , then it'll be better and you will be able to answer the non likers well too ..
The trick is to convert non likers to likers and not to non likers into haters ..Big smile

Arpimugfan

Arpimugfan

IF-Rockerz

Arpimugfan

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
I will try my best to keep patience sorry if my words hurted anyone's feelings acttualy i just cant take any words against my mugdha di or her show

luckyp

Goldie

luckyp

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arpimugfan

I will try my best to keep patience sorry if my words hurted anyone's feelings acttualy i just cant take any words against my mugdha di or her show

That's a nice attitude dear .. Clap ...Big smile

Arpimugfan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Golmaal Hai Bhai Sab Golmaal Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.