Posted: 29 August 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
HOPE SMILEY WILL NOT MARRIED TEJ WAIT AND SEE THE END

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abc113

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
I have a confirmed news.. In the last episode.. Avinash will enter before Tej and Smiley complete the saat pak and will take his Rubina away from Tej and will marry her there.

And

And

for the first time in history.. he will marry her and see her face too!!

As far as the authencity of the news is concerned : It is as authentic as someone claiming SBS is safe!!

PS: just intended as joke.. nothing serious..

instcris

abc113 Senior Member
abc113
abc113

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akash08

I have a confirmed news.. In the last episode.. Avinash will enter before Tej and Smiley complete the saat pak and will take his Rubina away from Tej and will marry her there.

And

And

As far as the authencity of the news is concerned : It is as authentic as someone claiming SBS is safe!!

I wish you stayed away from making this unnecessary joke here. I hate posts that are made to invite controversy and argument.

This topic by me is clearly made to sincerely discuss the SBS characters and not the actors.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yomammapujli07

abc113 Senior Member
abc113
abc113

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
A big thanks to all others who cared to express their views on my post and special thanks to Archu, Kittya and Pujli for your very passionate response.

I will write more later tomorrow morning.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pujli07Kittya_Cullen.Sunshine.

premvahini Senior Member
premvahini
premvahini

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
  Many people may like this but I agree with th eones who think that bringing toasty back  for good ( i.e fully recovered ) does not sound good to me.

I think CV are doing this to please the various viwers who dont want to let Toasty die.  But these things happen in real life --- most loved person gets taken away by death but  th elief goes on .  I really had liked  Tej's  and his fathers conversation  about how life needs to go on . 
  Yes I fully agree that they are showing this too soon  with no mourning time --- could have shown a leap or  shown friendship growing between Tej and Smiley--- and we could assume that sometime later in life they got married . 
But here Mahan toaty wants to die in Peace thinking that he has found her replacement for everyone. 
 In real life we can not dictate the destiny but in soaps  audience dictates  everything and  all the creativity and reality goes out of the window. ------- Just my  thoughts on this do not want to hurt anyone.I apologize in advance for hurting anyones feelings.  

Kittya_Cullen

pujli07 Senior Member
pujli07
pujli07

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akash08

And

And

If you pay attention, that topic about 'SBS is safe' is very old. Someone probably commented or liked recently that is why it showed up on the first page. Read the date of the initial posting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abc113.Sunshine.

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premvahini

Many people may like this but I agree with th eones who think that bringing toasty back  for good ( i.e fully recovered ) does not sound good to me.

I think CV are doing this to please the various viwers who dont want to let Toasty die.  But these things happen in real life --- most loved person gets taken away by death but  th elief goes on .  I really had liked  Tej's  and his fathers conversation  about how life needs to go on . 
  Yes I fully agree that they are showing this too soon  with no mourning time --- could have shown a leap or  shown friendship growing between Tej and Smiley--- and we could assume that sometime later in life they got married . 
But here Mahan toaty wants to die in Peace thinking that he has found her replacement for everyone. 
 In real life we can not dictate the destiny but in soaps  audience dictates  everything and  all the creativity and reality goes out of the window. ------- Just my  thoughts on this do not want to hurt anyone.I apologize in advance for hurting anyones feelings.  

Life goes on indeed. It is the way of nature. The problem is, that the manner in which it has gone on for the C-parivaar troubles me. I find it very unrealistic to believe that any well-meaning family would marry off a grieving man so soonConfused. It cannot have been more than a month since Toasty's "passing". I agree with you, we would have certainly enjoyed a leap or some other obvious form of time passing. It is a point I keep reiterating throughout my posts. What really bothers me though, is that Smiley will be irrevocably damaged by all of this. I don't know if Toasty will recover or not from her illness, but taking things to this level only to have her step back in is cruel to Smiley. The CVs should not have allowed this young girl to fall for Tej, especially so soon. Cry

abc113

yomamma Senior Member
yomamma
yomamma

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
abc113, very well said! Every night when I watch the show, I feel the same. Nitika seems as happy as ever and I thought she and Toasty were the best buddies. What happened to all these people...how can u forget someone so easily and quickly? We know life moves on and all, but it is not human to behave the way the C family is behaving. I feel so sorry for Tej and Smiley.
The CVs, while trying to continue the fun track of the show, have lost the soul of the show. Not a good way to end it. They could have gracefully ended the show few weeks ago before Toasty had to leave. Would have left really nice memories in our hearts than this bitter taste.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pujli07abc113Kittya_Cullen

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index