IPKKND-WU-29/8-!! L for Laad Governor

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Mein aa gai😛

And somebody please go and check if there is an extra hanger besides Kasab, strong enough to hang something equally venomous ??? I need to hang Daadi😡... I tell you...ASR at his most reasonable ...and still he did not manage to enter the thick skull of Daadi🤢

We start the update

And so we have ASR trying to persuading Daadi ..telling her that his sister called Anji the akal  is happy, and the whole house is happy and trying to move on with life, and that she should keep her opinions to herself and leave the past behind (Ah!!! this is the Khushi-effect in his life...the man so tightly bound by his own past and prejudices is ready to move on and is pulling -trying to pull rather - others with him... The way he said..he was about to become an uncle...the happiness brimming in his eyes, and that he was getting married...the awaiting happiness bringing a kind of dewy smile on his face...So awesomely done by Barun👏) But ofcourse he was almost like banging his head against the wall...a wall called Daadi 😡..she refused to give up...telling she will bring Shyam and his bhindi nose inside the Raizada Pagalkhaana...both give killer looks to each other...And naani butted in between and told them to back off..and take a time out...on the other side of the wall (the brick wall...not the other one we just talked about) Garima the MARIamma was listening to this and decided that she should not let her past haunt them and let them move on (Garima...the whole lecture was meant for The Raizada Family pagals..you neednt have took it personally and again started your hide and seek with Daadi...we are fed up of the sneak called Shyam as it is 😡)

ASR watched Daadi  leave and he tells Naani that he wants everyone to be happy..especially his di..and Naani is happy that he has left the past behind and wants happiness for himself...(Did I see fear in his eyes??? I actually thought that he was afraid, afraid to believe that he could actually be happy..he realizes that Daadi is not empty threat and am glad he is not taking her lightly...)

Shyam is watching the Raizada pagalkhaana and the tight security and gets frustrated as he bangs his fist at the trunk of the  tree...(Wish the tree would have punched him back...😡 Ah if only it had been that Whillopy tree from Harry Potter...giving him right back...DHISHOOOMMM!!!) he sees a Dholi and corners him and does a SRK of Darr (remember him?? coloured in holi colour and disguised as Dholi, gate crashing into Juhi's house) he enters the house in the disguise of a Dholi...

Inside the house Maami tells Payal the akal se ghayal to get into mehendi preparations as Daadi  watches them with cringing alacrity!!! Shyam the Snake enters the house and watches Khushi talking to Anji the Akal se ganji...he sees that Anji the akal se ganji's shoes are lying on the floor far from her (He almost looks like he is sniffing them...🤢)

NK is climbing the stairs down with ASR and trying to stop ASR but as usual ...Kaun Rok sakta hai ASR ko😛...he climbs down the stairs and walks in the middle of the hall...Maami tells them that they cannot come in Godh bharai..but naani enlightens her that the God bharai was over (maami in which dreamland were you...you did not realize that the Godh bharai was over???) and Naani tells them in teh mehendi everyone can participate,,,, Meanwhile Shyam escapes upstairs inside Anji the akal se ganji's room...

Apna Bigada Nawab (ASR) smirks and gets happy...Garima decides that she now renew her turn of playing the hider in hide and seek...and so again hides her face from Daadi(Oh so yesterday it was Gariamma the Mariamma trying to do her Muh dikhai for Daadi and now suddenly she is all ghoonghat and hiding your face...🤢Wonder how Shashi managed to stay with this flip flop chameleon all these years...Poor thing...she might be asking him to take her for a long drive and then make him U turn and return back home in like 2 minutes...such a chameleon🤢)

Maami announces Mehendi (I wonder what the boys will l do in this rasam??) sit besides the mehendi maker and giggle 😕

In the room above, the snake who has brought pocketful of broken glass( Fatichar kahinke,...decent glass bhi nahi afford kar sakta 😡 looks like damn cheap plastic🤢) he scatters them in the room ... and gets happy happy...

Garima the mariamma gets the shock of her life when somebody uts a hand on her shoulders...but then it turns out to be bua who wants to know where her pyaari Sister in law was again escaping...Garima makes some more excuses  but eventually Buaji shuts her stupid rant and tells her to participate in the occassion...

Shyam climbs down the stairs (And nobody wonders what is the dholi doing in the house wandering on his own...what lousy security🤢) he then brings out a small gift wrapped packet from his pocket...(how much more has he stuffed in that lousy pocked of the absent dholi😕)...he then gives it to anji  who wonders who was he..and then when he is almost at the door ...she realizes that it is her patiparmeshwar🤢

khushi is sitting with her mehendi wali and her mehendiwali is asking her what letter to write...before she could reply ASR butts in and says that write LG...he sits down with them casually...(It is amazing how the mehendiwali actually evaporated from the scene...poor thing was almost forgotten ...and now I know why guys are not allowed in Mehendi😉)
Khushi is bewildered and asks why LG..and he replies for Lad Governor...Khushi stops the mehendi wali from writing LG (She was actually going to put that in😕 Mehendi wali..the man before you is ASR not some oven, regrigerator or washing machine😆) Khushi tells her to write 'A'...ASR tells her 'Oh! that 'A'...the one in Khushi KumAAAri GuptAAA!' Khushi remembers how she had made up this excuse in Payal and Akash Mehendi (oh what wondeful times were those na...somehow I liked their push and pull lot better than...but am not complaining for this one😛) and Khushi realize that they have already done their rasam...before...they share an eyelock...(Wondering whether the Mehendiwali was still breathing after witnessing this at such close quaters!!)😆

No precap (my video didnt show me..if you have seen it ...tell me😆)
Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LumosMaxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx in advance. 😆
shilpa09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
plzzz update soon...as i cant watch it now...my dad is back frm his office early:(:(
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks in advance!! :)
jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for your beautifuulllyyy written update. ;)
minniee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

hailaaa lucky me 1st page mein commenting...😉😉😊

waise aap jaldi aa gayi to hamara dil garden garden ho gaya is liye using green pink..
😆😆

aaj jaldi aa gayi aap srusthi ji...anokha ajjooobaaa...😆😆😆

pata nahi garima the mariamma kya karengi...

shyam the creep..😡😡😡...anji the akal se ganji asusal...😡

dadi as ususual traffic police...😆😆

n apne arnav n khushi to cha gaye...love them...😳😳😳😳😳😳

loved the last part...of epi...n u too srush...😳
😛😳
Edited by ArHi_JeeVi - 11 years ago
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks hon. Just got back from work, will wait up for the repeat.
swati-89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u so much for the WU. To tell u frankly i have never had to go through this section, but today as i missed out on the episode i came here to see what had happened.
I loved the way u have written this and given such a light-hearted expression to an otherwise sometimes, frustrating and at times, bang ur head on the wall sort of episode (not the last part of course).

Thanks. for the update.

Especially loved ur description of Anji baby and our former washer-women Payelia.
Princess_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
hardly an Arshi scenes :/
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: swati-89

Thank u so much for the WU. To tell u frankly i have never had to go through this section, but today as i missed out on the episode i came here to see what had happened.
I loved the way u have written this and given such a light-hearted expression to an otherwise sometimes, frustrating and at times, bang ur head on the wall sort of episode (not the last part of course).

Thanks. for the update.

Especially loved ur description of Anji baby and our former washer-women Payelia.

Thanks yaara...I update only on wednesdays...to spare the forum the all time horror of my writing 😆 and am generally prone to get horrendous update ...I also genereallyvery late as you would see many people surprised at my early update *looks at Arhi_jeevi*😛😆
But thanks ...fpr your appreciation...really means a lot to me😃