salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi frndz

Today I noticed a new side, hidden emotions of many characters ... and just loved them.

1. JAITLEY: Until then he was sensitive towards principal sir and naina ma, but today when the matter got serious, he was sensitive as well as intelligent. And I loved the way he and piddi conversed😊..
2. KD AND PIDDI: Piddi took my heart away today🤗... I was like...👏 speechless after seeing his love for KD. He is a true friend of KD. SPEECHLESS FOR THEIR FREINDSHIP.
3. KIYA: I wonder why she can't talk back to her mom like she always do in her school... but today she took a step towards it👏👏... and I loved it. The way she behaved with Panchi was so nice...
4. RANVEER: This guy really pissed me off today😡... sooo angry with him.
5. PANCHI:For now I just wish she would completely ignore ranveer... and plz somebody explain me from which angle she is ugly or fatty😕??? She is such a pretty,cute girl.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome topic yaar!!!

yup as ur title say ..there were many Hidden emotions in today's epi
What can i say abt JJ...i was sooo wrong abt him...from now onwards hes my hero <3 He cares a lot for everyone specially Principal...

KD & Piddi's scene stole the whole episode today!! <3 
Aww i had tears in my eyes after watching piddi bring food for KD. 😭 😳

Kiya ...damn i lover her even more after panchi n Kiya scene...now i want more Panchi & Kiya scenes <3

Ranveer...i can understand abt him...i guess his view abt KD will change after KD is proved innocent but that hatred won't go..i guess only JJ can make that go away..

Panchi  sheee yaar i really feel bad for her...i mean that feeling where her own besti makes her feel soo low is the worst feeling than being insulted by an enemy!!

paras22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
panchi is not ugly.
even if she is little fat it doesn't warrant anyone to hate her.
one should always judge a person on the basis of his/her behavior rather than build up.
FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
u said it all...
completely agree with ur every single word...
for me most touching moment was KD-Piddi scene...
from first day they showed Piddi as fun element but today he proved it he is the best...  i loved it how innocently he brought pranthas for his bro, this scene will always remain my fav ...  and KD was so hurt when he said nobody comes here for him , not even his dad...
and Piddi said it so well, that frnds are also our family that we choose for our self 👏
Kiya scene was awesome...the way she replied to her mom , stood for her self that she will not leave Royal... then her grief, or i say guilt, she was feeling for KD... and finally Kiya-panchi convo this girl is not at all a bimbo , she knew it what hurting Panchi and she was actually soft with her...
Ranveer...well i better zip my mouth else will gonna get chappals from Ranveer fans here 😆
jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice post !

I felt proud of kiya coz she spoke all loud infront of her mom well and Piddi too coz he proved to be a valuable frnd for KD..

I loved KD getting emotional ! 
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
But I seriously don't understand that how can panchi call herself "ugly" ... I find her extremely pretty...
FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: meghasingh

But I seriously don't understand that how can panchi call herself "ugly" ... I find her extremely pretty...

she is dear...she is beautiful
but prob is with her best frnd...
who always make her feel that she is fat and not pretty...
she don't care if other call her fatty but it do hurt her when her best frnd do this
and i seriously have this prob, why ppl have this mentality that a fat girl can't have boy frnd??/
doesn't she has heart and feeling? and this is the only thing i don't like Ranveer much...
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved your analysis. Simply superb!