Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
i seriously want to see friendship between Kiya and Bobby coz KD and Piddi are best friends for life so i really want kiya,bobby to get along now i dnt care about othersWink

what do u guys think?

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7tumdeepAshley007rni_buddyana.khan100littledevilsbasket_101rocksravya11-Stardust-sree_swaronFieryLionessKalpana_Writer..DamonCrazy....-Ayesshhaa-..-Ocean.eyes-BrashCandy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kiya and Bobby" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Omg i totally agree with you :). It would be awesome 2 see them as bffs. Maybe kisha and bobby-piddi would go on double dates. More than anything i want piddi to get the kisha close :DDD

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7rni_buddysree_swaronZaYaHolic

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
I would love to see Kiya,Panchi and Bobby become friends.Esp.Kiya Panchi.And KD-Ranveer.And Kiya Ranveer...LOL!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevilsZaYaHolic

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missscarlet

Omg i totally agree with you :). It would be awesome 2 see them as bffs. Maybe kisha and bobby-piddi would go on double dates. More than anything i want piddi to get the kisha close :DDD
Exactly even i want Piddi to get Kisha closeTongue hopefully when Kiya cums to help KD piddi will start liking her and i sooo hope he dsnt stop calling her Kareli though i love dis name giving by himLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils-Stardust-sree_swaron

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

I would love to see Kiya,Panchi and Bobby become friends.Esp.Kiya Panchi.And KD-Ranveer.And Kiya Ranveer...LOL!!!!
am not too fond of Ranveer,KD and Kiya,Panchi's friendship i dnt know whyConfused anywayz am looking towards Kiya and Bobby's friendshipTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7-Stardust-sree_swaron-Antu-_-Aslan-

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Yeah even I want to see their friendship !! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

sree_swaron

IF-Rockerz

sree_swaron

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
I dont want ranveer to be friends of KD..specialy after todays episode I realy dont want them to be friends..Ranveer doesnt deserve a friend like KD.

Edited by KiSha13 - 29 August 2012 at 8:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Antu-_-Aslan-ZaYaHolic

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiSha13

I dont want ranveer to be friends of KD..specialy aftr todags episode I realy dont wan..them to be friends..Ranveer doesnt deserve a friend like KD.
ExactlyWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Antu-_-Aslan-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.