The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Panchi and Kiya :)))

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Omg today's panchi and kiya scene was so cute. I didnt expect such kinda scene :). The way kiya spoke to panchi was really heart warming. That to without shedding her attitude. She was soo kiya yet was really sweet to panchi and gave her really awesome advice (which i totally agree with). I really really like kiya's character. She is so complicated yet manges to know whats right and wrong. She is really a warm person at heart and she has proven this many a times. She just needs someone to bring her out of her shell.It will be awesome to see these two when they become friends. I can say that today the foundations of a v. Deep friendship were laid. :)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7tumdeep100littledevilsAdry-bornalee-..-Ayesshhaa-..ZaYaHolic..DamonCrazy..FieryLionessBrashCandy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Panchi and Kiya :)))" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
2day panchi became Kiya and kiya became Panchi while talking to eachother  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

virmanfanprema-bornalee--Stardust-FieryLionessBrashCandy

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Rewind and freeze...
THERE WAS A KIYA PANCHI scene!!!!!!!
I wanna see it!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust-ZaYaHolic

-bornalee-

IF-Rockerz

-bornalee-

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
haan re..ekdam unexpected...mere toh muh khuli k khuli rah gayi thi...bt really liked d scene..n agree wid kiya's advice...i think panchi will soon take her dis advice..
@rimzy agree wid u...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

virmanfanprema-Stardust-ZaYaHolic

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Yep , I agree the scene was super cute specially when Kiya asked her ''are you okay?'' really loved her advice !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust-ZaYaHolic

FieryLioness

IF-Sizzlerz

FieryLioness

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
right dear...Kiya was awesome today
loved her the way she gave advice to Panchi...
she was sooo gud today

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.