Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND Epi Discussions/LU #33 (06/9 p.) (Page 89)

Post Reply New Post

Page 89 of 161

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishii99

Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by maariyah12345

Originally posted by princessunara

hello people am here 4 the 1st time..cz 4 the 1st time i am not going to watch IPK LIVE cz i don't think i can bear anymore of Anjali parts..

so will rely on the LIVE update and get the video in a little while..cz hen i at least can fast forward the video..

so thanks in advance to the people who r giving the live update:D

you never know.. anjali may still be unconcious in todays episode and we might see more of arnav LOL

oh i'll take a risk!! can seeing her unconscious even is not good for my health!! seeing her is not good for me period!!
anyway am going to download n watch it in about 10 minutes...so i'm safe!!LOL

I agree with you..I think I should have stuck to LU instead of watching it live..Dead And believe me so far your decision looks good...

ah it sure is from what seems to have happened till now from the LU

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND Epi Discussions/LU #33 (06/9 p.) (Page 89)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

barsita

IF-Dazzler

barsita

thanks

.x-bumblebee-x.

IF-Sizzlerz

.x-bumblebee-x.

arnav brings his hand on the handle .. and he FB her abortion Drama .. and watches the whole family .. he lets go of the handle .. and turns around .. khushi comes out and holds his shoulder .. she says arnavji .. he moves forward .. she says you have to come in Di needs you .. he says i can't do it .. Doctor says Im sorry for what has happened .. and the nurse comes in the room advising all to leave .. they all leave ..

Dadi says There is time we need to call him .. The doc telling that she has lost alot of blood and in shock .. if she sees you all .. she will be more upset ..

Dadi says ill comein a min ..

Khushi says ill stay her.. they all leave apart from dadi, asr and khushi ..

Khushi and dadi helping her ..

sameerah

sameerah

why doesnt the doctor tell them that she has cuts under her foot due to stepping on glass pieces

Edella17

IF-Rockerz

Edella17

Dadi want to bring back Shyam...Tell dadi it's still not too late

Doc wants to keep Anjali overnight...She is shock ...Khushi,Arnav and Dadi stay with her overnight 

scarlet.moon

IF-Sizzlerz

scarlet.moon

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
arnav tells everyone to go home, dadi says she is going to stay. Khushi stays there as well. Khushi and dadi helping anjali, arnav walking back and forth in the lobby in front of god remembering when anjali told him he was going to become a mama. flashbacks of anjali's godhbharai and the moment where anjali was in denial mode

Ash95

IF-Dazzler

Ash95

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameerah

why doesnt the doctor tell them that she has cuts under her foot due to stepping on glass pieces

yep I was going to say the same, why they miss such important details or they waiting  to reveal that in few months now Dead

sameerah

sameerah

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash95

Originally posted by sameerah

yep I was going to say the same, why they miss such important details or they waiting  to reveal that in few months now Dead

must have slipped the Cv's mind

Post Reply New Post

Go to top