The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Kiya:"He's innocent"...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Personally , unlike a lot of people, I wasnt angry when Kiya didnt follow Piddi.Or RV and Samar.Because it would have been totally OOC of them to do that.What does matter is that Kiya DOES trust that KD is innocent.Something which even his father doesn't do.And that is the most important thing.KD is practically all alone in this, every bit of faith and trust in him matters.And I'm so glad Kiya is part of it.

I'm not angry that she didn't say a lamba-chauda emotional "sachai" wala dialogue to her mother and stomp off with JJ.That type of a thing is way unrealistic, and TBP has been different from the start because of its realism.She does trust him, but currently she's in a very helpless situation.She has never gone against her mother, has always been dominated by her.Its not easy for her to walk out against her mother's wishes and give the statement to the police.But I'm hopeful that she does take a stand this time.If she does, it will be her first step towards holding her own...and JJ's first victory with her, albeit unintentionally.

Love ya TBP,love ya KiSha, love ya JJ!!!! 

Edited by DamonCrazy_D3 - 29 August 2012 at 4:09am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

paras99srija11inna72cute4u_22Ashley007-Kryan-basket_101taniya_dostii100littledevilsAdryKalpana_WriterIndigoBlues-happilyunknowngal.angel-Stardust-..-Ayesshhaa-..ZaYaHolic..TamannaSilentPromises

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kiya:"He's innocent"..." in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
I agree with you .. Hope she wil go against her mom this time and seriously speaking I'll love her more after this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paras99ZaYaHolic..DamonCrazy..

-Kryan-

Goldie

-Kryan-

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
I Agree With You :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

..Tamanna

IF-Stunnerz

..Tamanna

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Agreed, the thing that really matters is that she trusts him and Trust is the 1 thing that is important in any relationship.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic..DamonCrazy..

muzzy_sk

Goldie

muzzy_sk

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
I din't see such a topic here, frm yesterdays epi about kiya saying ' he is innocent' or mayb i din't see it.. Yes i was luking for this!!... As u said yess tbp has alwaz been realistic n dats d best part about d show..n kiya nt standing up bt stll trying to say to hr mom that he ws innocnt ,that so umm great to see..it also showd how helpless she was :(.. N the fact that she trusts KD..imade me go : :) :) :)..

-shreya and kanishtha

..DamonCrazy..

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Amazing topic yaar!!! what u said is totally right. TBP has always been unique & knwn for its realism... Kiya going to police stn when JJ came to take her would have been OOC. & i really loved how Kiya finally spoke for herself in today's epi. Awww the way she said KD is innocent in yesterday epi melted my heart...I love Kiya...thank god she trust him. Can't wait till JJ Piddi & Kiya carry this sting operation.. <3

..DamonCrazy..

SilentPromises

IF-Stunnerz

SilentPromises

BollyCurry Visual Effects, IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Yes, well said. whatever they are showing makes the show realistic Embarrassed

..DamonCrazy..

Kalpana_Writer

IF-Rockerz

Kalpana_Writer

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Loved your post. And i didnot expect anyone to believe KD innocent except piddi. And i am thankful that Kiya did not give any speech. I love this show only because it is realistic and believable. But i loved it when Kiya said he is innocent.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paras99..DamonCrazy..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.