Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

Abhilasha_Yadav

Abhilasha_Yadav

Posted: 25 June 2006 at 2:02am | IP Logged

Guyz now as I think u all does not like my Fan-Fic Ankahee so I am starting a new fan-fic Janam Janam ka saath.

Khanna Family

Aniket Khanna-A very rich bussiness men who loves his family a lot.He's a no.1 bussiness men of India but he is a very rude type of person,He's very selfish.

Nisha Khanna-Wife of Aniket.She is totaly opposite from her husband.She is very soft spoken,down to earth & love her children a lot.

Angad Khanna-He's the dude & eldest son of Aniket & Nisha.He alwayz believe tht he's the best & think no one is nothing in front of him.She is very protective for her sister.

Milee Khanna-She is like her mother,angel frm heart.She is very beautiful & she is alwayz ready to help everyone.She is totaly opposite frm her brother.

Sharma Family

Suryabhan Sharma-He is also a very rich bussiness men.He is also a no.1 bussiness men of India.He is also as same as Aniket Khanna but he believes in doing charity works & he likes to heip poor people.He also loves his family a lot.

Gayatri Sharma-She is also angel frm her heart & she is same as Nisha Khanna.

Kripa Sharma-She is extremly beautiful due to which she is very proudy.She alwayz hurt everyone,she is very naughty & her name comes in a black-list of college & she hates poor people.She believes evrything is fair in love & war.

Auni Sharma-He is a complete dude like Angad.He loves helping poor people.He's a total mama's boy & he can do anything for his sweet elder sister Kripa.He alwayz try to teach lessons of morals & good manners to Kripa which usually irritates her.

Now there is no frndship b/w these two families & they hate each other a lot.There is a tough competition b/w these two families.Aniket & Suryabhan alwayz try to ruin each other' bussiness & Kripa & Angad alwayz try to make each other's life a hell.In short one's family does not like other's family.

I hope tht u all like the plot of my story.

Edited by Abhilasha_Yadav - 16 June 2007 at 4:33am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Auni Get Hospitalised" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Abhilasha_Yadav

Abhilasha_Yadav

Posted: 25 June 2006 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Not a single response Confused .I think no one ever liked my single fan-fic Cry .

Abhilasha_Yadav

Abhilasha_Yadav

Posted: 25 June 2006 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Not a single response Confused .I think no one ever liked my single fan-fic Cry .

Abhilasha_Yadav

Abhilasha_Yadav

Posted: 25 June 2006 at 4:30am | IP Logged

Promo
Kripa wake up in the mid night screamingly.Usne aisa sapne mein kya dekha jisse wo itna darr gayi.

Kripa-Why is this nightmare following me like a hell aur wo ladka kaun hai jo roz roz muje iss sapne mein dikhta hai.

Kya hai iss sapne ka Kripa se rishta aur kaun hai ye ladka jo baar baar Kripa ke sapne mein aata hai.

glamourgirl1015

Groupbie

glamourgirl1015

Posted: 25 June 2006 at 4:43am | IP Logged
hey nice Clap Big smile

simply_thebest

simply_thebest

Posted: 25 June 2006 at 6:52am | IP Logged
nice promo
continue soon

KKAUR

Groupbie

KKAUR

Posted: 25 June 2006 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Interesting
Please continue soon...........

Rajeev fan

Rajeev fan

Posted: 25 June 2006 at 8:40am | IP Logged
very intresting cant wait for the first part
continue soon
Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.