Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sikh Body Wants Action Against Ajay Devgn - Page 22

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice

BB shuru hote he..BS mein sannaata ho jayega😆

Zaahir si baat hai. Wahan dhoondh leinge log apna thikana apni auqaat dikhane ka. 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: SkyLight

@Mithibani: Very well said.

@Jess: To be honest forget these leaders, look at the common folks here even on IF. I wont mention names, but several times I have mentioned to a few that Mahadev on lifeok is really interesting and that they should give it a try. The replies had me utterly shocked. They weren't replies as I dont like mytho or etc... They said they belong to another religion so cant watch it 🤔 I was like why not? I do not understand why people feel they cant educate themselves about another religion? or why do they assume it is an approach to convert them? As I have mentioned, I am a sikh and I have probably watched almost all versions of Ramayan, Mahabharat, Shree Krishna, and Mahadev shows. I find them really interesting. Some laugh at me thinking I know more about their religion than they do themselves. I think it increases your knowledge and you arent surrounded by people in America asking you is there a country named India, I did not know that... Anyway I really do think people need to find better things to do and stop being so ignorant.

-Gaganjot

Thanks. 😊I love Mahadev too! Stopped watching for a bit after that girl who plays Parvati got on my nerves. 

@bold...that's ignorance, IMO. I'm watching the Borgias currently. It's abt that Pope and the Catholic church. Does not make me a xtian. 

Edited by MithiBani - 11 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: MithiBani

I have been hearing terrible things bt BB this season. That silly Salman wants it 'neat'. Buddha bawls ho gaya hai. WTH is a 'neat' BB. ðŸ˜† Aso that kids and teen might be included which will reduce gaalis etc.

What is Sallu out of his mind or what??😡😡...abhi 50 ka bhi nahi hua hai aur sathiya gaya hai😡😡...WTH?? he is changing the format of the show...the fights etc is the USP of the show...why doesn't he make his family neat before making this world neat...How about telling Malaika to stop doing the Munni songs🤢🤢...Hasn't he heard that charity starts at home or Be the change u want to see??...If little kids are going to be there ..I am not even going to watch...who is going to pass judgements on kids??
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: MithiBani

I have been hearing terrible things bt BB this season. That silly Salman wants it 'neat'. Buddha bawls ho gaya hai. WTH is a 'neat' BB. ðŸ˜† Aso that kids and teen might be included which will reduce gaalis etc.

ek to last season was not that good upar se yeh sab and also it can get delay 
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Dexterkilaila & MB: It is hilarious at one point, but then it also leaves you in disbelief. I understand one not wanting to watch it because they do not like mytho, but this kind of reasoning... uhhh ok
Going by this logic, people should not watch Hercules either because lord behold we are being converted
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice

What is Sallu out of his mind or what??😡😡...abhi 50 ka bhi nahi hua hai aur sathiya gaya hai😡😡...WTH?? he is changing the format of the show...the fights etc is the USP of the show...why doesn't he make his family neat before making this world neat...How about telling Malaika to stop doing the Munni songs🤢🤢...Hasn't he heard that charity starts at home or Be the change u want to see??...If little kids are going to be there ..I am not even going to watch...who is going to pass judgements on kids??

That's exactly what I told my hubby. He was quite sympathetic. ðŸ˜†

Yes, the moob man has lost it. ðŸ¤¢  He wants to play ghar-ghar on national TV. Buddhe shaadi kar ke apne ghar mein khel. ðŸ˜¡
Some one "Spare me" Salmonella...even though I will prolly not watch BB completely again.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Topics involving religion have the tendency to become controversial which is why we usually close topics regarding religion. I think this topic has been discussed enough, so closing now.