Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

My take on Tumhari Disha - 4th May'05 (Page 3)

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jingle

Originally posted by swathi

so I thought that I provide some defence argument (am getting influenced by jingle, defence , argument...)

OMG ! i was ignorent of the fact that i was doing defence argument hereLOL,this sounds interestingTongue

i totally agree with your words on dk's behaviour yesterday

Hey jingle i meant my words (defence, argument) with respect to ur profession.

Swathi

keshp15 Senior Member
keshp15
keshp15

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 4:09am | IP Logged

hey guya iea kp

first of all great job in the updates and the 'my take on the episode'

this helps in making the forum more lively

this was a really nice episode after a long time

i was thinking that even though dish doesnt come out with her feelings,

they should somehow throw pori out of the house

then there will be more chances of sparks flying btwn the d's

maybe pori's lover[that guy whom gargi saw pori with]

he should come and teke away pori with him

tell me what u guiys think

and once again great job every1

love KP

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 4:10am | IP Logged

i understood what u refered to(my profession) in the begining itself Tongue

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by keshp15

they should somehow throw pori out of the house

then there will be more chances of sparks flying btwn the d's

maybe pori's lover[that guy whom gargi saw pori with]

he should come and teke away pori with him

yes pori has to be thrown out of the house by hook or crook,

i don't think the lover boy will again come (by himself) to take pori since he is married man, and i feel that he will not take any risk........

but the 2d's and vedanth together might use him to get rid of pori.

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 6:11am | IP Logged

Thanx Swathi.................................for the awesome analysis....................i was actually waiting for it......

OMG...................Mamta  the writer of Td is also writer of PKG......................OMG.........................she is gonna make a complete mess of this serial that started of so beautifully.........................look at PKG.................i loved it was it first started but now it STOPPED watching completely...................i don't even read the updates......................Td may end up like PKG with the leap and all and where we thought that Avinash and Rimjin will eventually re-unite after the truth about Malini was revealed......................Rimjim was thrown into jail and came back 14 years late old and Hagard.....................no time for Romance.................

I can now see TD going in the same direction is PKG............................OMG.......................... this could damage Ashish's career..............................him mourning and weeping all the time ISN'T GONNA open up doors for him........................This Mamta writer HAS turned our MACHO MAN into such a WEEPER....................Run Ashish..................look how the original Avinah from pkg ran off

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Swathi ..... Nice to be missed. Smile Haven't deserted TD just yet although I was tempted before I went away.

Just came back to work today and thought maybe the producers will have brought back the old DK (but with some nice changes) so I'll give them one more chance. Yesterday's episode should make it worth while. Can't wait to see it.... Clap

Although while reading some of the updates I did think -
aaray Ms Guha aap ne DK ka chuha bana diya!! (Ms Guha you have made DK into a mouse) Angry
At least he is not a crying mouse - yet!

Looking at TD with fresh eyes (haha), put the bangles/ring back on your list Swathi. I think Sum will see Disha wearing them but will think DK has the same thing going as Dhruv had with Gargi & Sum. With Disha being the mistress instead of wife. Listen up Disha - you go gal because your hubby doesn't really stand up for you and we will see a drunk, crying mouse afterall !!! Cry

As for Gargi, the producers sent her to jail without any fanfair so she will definately be out again. Will probably end up shooting at DK/Disha but will kill Ved instead (another rating dip) but just not yet. If the producers aren't going to do this then they will introduce a lady for Ved - could be Disha's sister. Pori had better not be her. Confused

PS. While in Dubai I did catch the colgate ad Ashish is in - cute but he would lose the impact he has as DK if producers make him lose his beard & TD will take another dip in the ratings.
samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 7:11am | IP Logged

hi

nice to have you back nikkitherealist and hope you dont' desert as you are one of the regulars was thinking where you got to but as long as you are back..it is nice to see you around.Clap

samyBig smile

baku28 Groupbie
baku28
baku28

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Here's my input on the episode

I don't think DK would've put the sindoor in Poor's maang because he did sware on his mother that he would tell Sum if he's uncomfortable doing things at the havan (thanks swathi for discribing it in details).  Also putting a sindoor is a big deal i don't think DK would be able to do it just because his mother is asking him to.  remember the holi episode where he puts sindoor in Disha's maang.  it's because he realized that it has a meaning to it.

I also agree with everyone that Disha should leave Kanka house for now for TD to continue or else it will definatly end soon.  This way Disha will definatly realize that she truly loves DK because she'll be missing him a lot.  May be she'll eventually confront her feeling to DK then they'll start meeting in secrets like ERA's I Love you story.

I hope some puts the picture on DK in the ROB.  I would love to see it.

Go to top