Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

My take on Tumhari Disha - 4th May'05 (Page 2)

twinecool Goldie
twinecool
twinecool

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 12:26am | IP Logged

hi swathi,

well i am a girl of 19yrs with loads of patience and enthu who loves to watch td when time is there,my real name is twinkle jeniffer rego ,a half hindu and half catholic(mom-hindu;dad:catholic)

so please don't consider me as a maleCry

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 12:35am | IP Logged

Cool summary of your take

I have written my thought on what will happen according to ur questions!!

1st question: I really hope she doesn't go back because that would be really sad and DK wouldn't help being sad !weep o rama! I just hope she takes the right descion and not listen to  aai but stayy back

2nd question: I don't think she knows unless she does if she does then what is the point of acting if she doesn't then DK has to tell her that Disha and DK love each other (Disha should stop telling im not to!)

3rd Question: Mabey she wants to gain Vedant because if Sumitra finds out that Pori is not their bahu then mabey Pori thinks that SUmitra will get her married to Vedant otherwise she must want to be Mrs.ShegaL9which none of us want)!!Angry

4th Question:I think he left her because he found out that she was fraud god knows what happened to him just hope he comes back!!!

5th and final question: I think she will unless she has got a life time sentence for good

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 12:38am | IP Logged

hey chillyflakes
well i remember disha had mentioned in of her posts that ashish has got one elder brother who is married and stays in singapore

i hope i am right

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jingle

hey chillyflakes
well i remember disha had mentioned in of her posts that ashish has got one elder brother who is married and stays in singapore

i hope i am right

Ow.....then I might just be wrong! But I still think the co-incidences are too many! Anju might be a cousin or so? Dunno actually, as I said it is very far-fetched!

Many people have similar surnames and do resemble each other......but what I find funny is that both of them mentioning each other's names........

But thanks for the info, now I won't keep pondering on this, as I always do, whenever I am in doubt!

Chilly

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 1:36am | IP Logged

hi

Swathi when i wake up in morning here in the UK i always omeon he forum either to read our take or update on he foru. Thankfully uodate was provided was twine yesteday which was brilliant thanks once again.Swathi your anaylsis is always in depth and cool i have only read the update but by the sounds of it the episode rocked i can't wait to see it and it won't be before 2 weeks but i guess it is worth the wait..Big smile

Now i a certain that Dk knows disha loves him but she is not willing to ome out with her feelings and i do agree with sree that disha might end up leaving kanaka and alot of rona dhona and high drama before they come together but it would be nice to see iff she doesn't leave kanaka and they both come out with their feelings.

I am dying to see the chemsitry between the two d's in the bedrom scene i am sure it rocked. I am also a bit angry abot the sindoor bit would he have out it on???Angry

I am dying to hear what happens today but the confession from D won't happen this soon i think separation is on the card.. I also liked the last part where they show dk thinking "disha i am waiting for you to come to me and say that u love me"...i thought this must have a been a sweet scene..Big smile

Lets see what happens today and i would say the bangles have to come into the picture producers couldn't have made such a big scene come on..they should have some significance..maybe Dk or sum will notice them..Big smile

Can't wait for todays' update.
Thanks again to swathi and twine

SamyBig smile

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 3:17am | IP Logged

A lot of you (samy, Lata...) have asked if DK would have applied the sindoor in case if the lights had not gone off (and indicated their displeasure by Angry). I thought that I should provide more clarity over this point. All of Dk's reactions were shown on his face (his face is anyways expressive). From what I understood when Sum gives DK the Sindoor box asking him to apply the Sindoor on Pori's forehead parting he initially hesitates taking the box looking at Dish. Dish is shocked. Then Sum prods DK to take the box. He then takes the box hesitatingly. Finally he looks at Dish as if to tell 'See I told u. Maa is forcing me to do something which I don't like. I had promised u that I will tell maa that u r my wife if she does anything of that sort. I have made the promise on my mother'. He looks at Dish with determination (almost looked like he will tell Sum the truth). But Dish becomes worried that DK might tell the truth to Sum and that is when the lights go off. We are shown some movement in the screen in the darkness and the lights come back as suddenly as they had gone, with Sindoor on Pori's forehead (she is blissfully unaware. Only when Sum indicates that the sindoor has been applied she touches her maang and is shocked.). DK is also surprised as to how it happened and sees that Dish's hands are smeared with the red vermillion and that is when Dish hides her hands behind her back and gives a virctorious smile to Pori (grinning to DK). Dk also grins back at Dish. poor DK you people jumped at him so I thought that I provide some defence argument (am getting influenced by jingle, defence , argument...)

Lata, samy74 ( and others who will be seeing it after 1 week,  2 weeks etc) when u see the episode pls let me know if u agree with my perception of things.

Swathi

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 3:24am | IP Logged

hey

i guess too soon to jump to conclusions i gues seeing the scene will depict a better picture and thanks swathi for explaining it and poor thing got angry with him but DK rocks no mater what...so he didn't want to do it but was forced and would have told thr truth..go on i an see that old dk is coming back hope so as this determination seems like the old days are back..

Thanks once again for making it clear swathi..Clap

samyBig smile

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathi

so I thought that I provide some defence argument (am getting influenced by jingle, defence , argument...)

OMG ! i was ignorent of the fact that i was doing defence argument hereLOL,this sounds interestingTongue

i totally agree with your words on dk's behaviour yesterday

Go to top