Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

My take on Tumhari Disha - 4th May'05

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

My take on Tumhari Disha - 4th May'05

Good morning. I did see the repeat yesterday (I was up late night just to see the repeat and howz that for dedication. Of course it also helped that I reached back home pretty late). So now on with my take. The episode was a true delight to watch (after some series of boring and not so happening episodes it was a welcome change. As jingle remarked it looked like a dream.I only hope that in the 1st scene 2day's episode they don't show it as DK waking up and laughing on this wonderful dream). I also found that the Ds still have their chemistry intact. More on that later.

MORE ON THE UPDATE

Thanks twine for that wonderful update. I have always admired her (or should i say his. Am not sure. But I doubt if any man would have the patience or is as crazy) capability to remember the dialogues so well. I would just like to add one small detail to the update. The scene where Dish's conscience appears before her and then she gets a call from Bhonsle house. She thinks to herself that her life is always decided by some one else. When can she decide herself. This scene assumes significance as I thought that maybe she is not too comfortable in leaving Kanaka house. I am not providing a detailed update once again here as twine's update captured the rest of the details of the episode.

MY TAKE

baku28,Ved was absent for the whole episode througout. The spoltlight was on DK and Dish and it was good that he was not present. Bombgirl4eva, let the Ds not get into their proposal act too soon. As mink says the writers do not want it and TD will end when that happens. lakshmi_maruthi we do have some ppl from the TD unit here. DK (Ashish) and Cr. Dr (One of the creative directors as he/she introduced). You never know maybe they are passing our feedback/views.

We realized yesterday that DK wants to tell the truth to Sum but this time it is Dish who is not allowing him to come out clean. Arre Dish baby, now that ur hubby (DK that is the screen husband) has finally decided to stop his rona-dhona and do something good u stop him. When will this get sorted out? I think only some chamatkaar (For the angrez chamatkaar can be roughly translated to magic) needs to happen so that the truth comes out (Bangles may be. I never miss out on this thing. Do I ?)

The chemistry between the Ds was something to watch out yesterday. They looked very comfortable with each other in all the scenes yesterday (unlike the night scene when DK felt distinctly out of place). It was once again proven that they (maybe I shud mention only DK here) are uncomfortable only in intimate scenes. But yesterday, all the scenes were kind of playful and DK's intense broodiness(am not getting the right word maybe it should be passion) came across very well. especially in the initial scene when DK inches closer to Dish and finally just closes the door and mentions that he will never break Dish's trust. Dish reaction to it was one of relief and both of them acted really well here. Also when Pori tries to put on those shoes for DK and the way DK reacts to it was also nice.

For a change this time the episode ends on DK's face and its good to see the old DK back (though for a short time. I suspect that Dish will leave 2day and he will get back to his old ways - not the aggressive DK but the weep-o-DK). How I would love to see DK getting back 'his Disha' in a valiant manner (so much for my hopes).

MISCELLANEOUS

DK sits for the havan with Pori and in case u r wondering how DK can sit then they placed a small low height stool and he was sitting on that stool.

I only noticed yesterday that the writer for TD Mamta Patnaik also happens to be writer for PKG.

Any idea of what happened to soapcynic, nikkitherealist, disha77. They seem to be absent from the TD forums for quite a long time now.

QUESTIONS

(Am removing bangles from my list. Maybe Guhas are going to surprise us when it is least expected).

Will Dish submit to her mothers opinion and quit Kanaka house(from yesterday it became clear that she actually does not wish to hurt DK by doing so plus she herself has fallen for DK) Sum does not seem to know abt the truth abt DK and Dish. Is she really acting so that DK comes out with the truth or is she plain unaware ? What is Pori's motive in getting close to DK (making him apply sindoor and all). Has she decided to settle in Kanaka house as Mrs DK as Ved does not seem to warming up to her ? What happened to Pori's lover ?
  • Will Gargi ever come out of jail and avenge her humiliation ?

Ending the post with my usual line. Do respond with ur comments/feedback/answers.

Swathi

Edited by swathi - 04 May 2005 at 11:49pm

Mamta_ Goldie
Mamta_
Mamta_

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 12:01am | IP Logged

tx Swathi!!!

i 4 1 am hoping that dish finds some excuse 2 continue 2 stay at kanaka house...........u never know these last minute xcuses always just fall out of nowhere.........

sum i think really believes pari 2 b her bahu though i do hope i am proven wrong...........afterall she was very much aware of dish's existence while she was ill............

as 4 pari u never know whats going on with her..........aaj dk kal ved........its all about money & power..........hopefully ved enters the pic here & helps the 2 D's out.........her comment in this episode "Pari thinks :what was dk and disha  doing in the room ,somehow I will not let these two come together , "you just see disha what I will do  in today's havan"..........this is a bit confusing as she always maintained that she wanted ved so why would she b against dk/dish getting together & what did she do at the havan???

I don't think we've seen the last of gargi...........afterall she has 2 reveal the truth about ved's paternity...........

Mamta

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Swati...ya maybe the propsoal scen shoudnt come soon becuase then tD might end....But I HIGHLY doubt it..Dk still has his crutches...so it cnat end this soon..Dk will get onto some kind of accident and then DISHA will cure him and his legs...its TRUe....I read it somewhere..in the very beginning..before the serial started!..

Mamta...LOLso true about the last minute excuses
.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 12:09am | IP Logged

ClapClap Swathi well captured with ur comments once again. I would love to see this episode ya Cry we are lagging behind. EH Swathi Twine is Twinkle ya by the way and a female. I suppose that's what u were confused about. And I can see only one man in this TD forum and that is lalit82 Clap. True Men don't have patience to watch serials the way we do.

Coming back to TD, if Disha would not have switched off the lights would DK actually apply sindoor on Pori's maang to please his Maa Dead. what a jerk ya.

But would love to see the way Dk flirts with Disha and the gamandi Disha actually hiding her feelings Embarrassed. I am sure Pori is going to make life difficult for both the D's. Anyways Happy weekend all. Swathi have a gr8 time with kiddo. LOL

Love Lata

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 12:12am | IP Logged

I would like to just say that your take is like always JUST AMAZING!  Clap  The way you capture ALL the details is just WOW!  We can actually visualize the scene.  Thank you for your take & Twine for the prompt update!

I think it would be better to just forget about the bangles & just hope that they were supposed to be significant.  Hopefully we will find out sometime.

I still say that Sumitra is just pretending to be unaware of D's relationship.  BTW does anyone think that Sanya will be coming back?!  She was hurt by DK and she didn't seem to be the quiet type Confused

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lata

Coming back to TD, if Disha would not have switched off the lights would DK actually apply sindoor on Pori's maang to please his Maa Dead. what a jerk ya.

I don't think he would have applied sindoor on Pori's maang and Disha knew that too.. thats why she turned off the lights LOLLOL

Pori is ONLY after the title of Mrs Sehgal & I don't think she cares as to whether she's Mrs. DK or Ved Sehgal LOL Sumitra confusing her for DK's wife just made things easy for her so I don't think she's going down without a fight Embarrassed

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 12:20am | IP Logged

Great comments swathi. Wonderful workClap

To tell you the fact, i missed yesterday's episode, so relied fully on twine and your posts. You both have done a great job. Keep this system going, you all rockClapClap

I feel DK should be bashed now. I too have the same question. Would DK put the sindoor on Pori's maang if Dish had not switched off the lights? Come on, Dish and DK , its high time now, you have to reveal your feelings towards each other. But i do feel that Pori will create some big nuisance which will ultimately lead to Dish leaving the house.

I think Mr. DK and Mrs. Dish are not going to unite before a big hungama, lots of rona-dhona are definitely on cards. Cry

So, friends,i do feel you will have to wait more to see them together.Confused

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 12:21am | IP Logged

Cool Take Swathi!

I happened to saw a little bit of TD at the same time u watched the repeat telecast, 12:30 or so!

DK looked kind of cute in the yellow kurta! But I remember seeing him earlier in his Power Suit, and I thought he looked much better!

Hey, as you mentioned that Ashish Nayyar (the guy who plays DK, right?) comes to this forum, I was just wondering, this is still very far-fetched, but I think his brother was in the Army a few years back, Captain Anuj Nayyar!

I might be completely off-mark, there can be too many people with the same Surnames, but I knew Anuj through my Father (who is again in the Army) and I distinctly remember my first & last meeting with Anuj, where he had talked about his family and mostly kept mentioning a certain Ashish's name frequently and said that he was into Modelling & Television and all. Also, since I never forget faces, I remember Anuj having a striking similarity to Ashish, though again this might just be a strange co-incidence.

But the strangest part was that a few weeks (or was it months?) back I had read Disha77's translation of Ashish Nayyar's interview in which he had apparently mentioned a certain Anuj's name, who Disha77 had guessed would be his brother! So......this is a strange coincidence, right???

Anyway, you might be wondering why am I writing this whole kahaani!

Well, the most tragic part is that Anuj Nayyar is no more, he lay his life for the country in the Kargil War at a painfully young age! Infact, I remember meeting him only a few days prior to the Kargil War break-out in Srinagar, I was waiting in the Srinagar Army Base with my Mother, as we had to leave for Delhi and had bumped into this friendly, charming and completely unassuming young Army Captain................

I wish Ashish Nayyar reads this post and clarifies my doubt.......and if Anju was indeed his brother, then all I can say is that, its a very small World, and one chance meeting with a stranger can leave an indelible impression upon your mind!

Chilly

Go to top