Saas Bina Sasuraal

WU 8/28 *Tej Unwillingly Agrees to Marry Smiley* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

rriyaa

Groupbie

rriyaa

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
I m dammn sure tej won't hear anything...this was the worst episode i saw...everyone for their benefit asking tej to marry...no one thought from tej's angle...atleast they shud give some tym to him...toast ko mare 1 mahina bhi nahi hua...sab chale tej ki shadi karaane...

this serial i thought would show something hatke...but the same old crap of K-serials...can't a boy and girl stay as gud friends...poor tej...pity him...sab ek saath toot pade uss bechare pe...the most annoying lady is sudha...didn't she get panic attack... 

anyways waiting for next episode...i hope tej listens(which ithink won't happen)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tejy_Kumari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 8/28 *Tej Unwillingly Agrees to Marry Smiley* (Page 2)" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aasmaan

aasmaan

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
I am sure Tej did not hear anything

Tejy_Kumari

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
I'm really really hoping that Tej heard it! :)
I hate how they always end up showing that the person didn't hear anything -.-

Tejy_Kumari

--Ekta--

IF-Rockerz

--Ekta--

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
thnx.

Tejy_Kumari

Meredith

IF-Dazzler