Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Tejy_Kumari

Goldie

Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

indy1979asaharyapragyakumarBsankfarziddgothetau123ankitapatel125moni1975giguserNeetsdent4uaasaxena3pujli07Joshana458Heenapviraf4usushavviavina_radev48Telly.Addict-Swetha-basket_101Kittya_Cullen.PerfectLove..Sunshine.aliaSandstoneashna26

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 8/28 *Tej Unwillingly Agrees to Marry Smiley*" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

basket_101

IF-Dazzler

basket_101

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the written update! =)

I really do hope Tej has heard everything too (yn)
It's going to be soo frustrating if it happens to be that he heard nothing -_-

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tejy_Kumari.Sunshine.

Tejy_Kumari

Goldie

Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basket_101

Thank you so much for the written update! =)

I really do hope Tej has heard everything too (yn)
It's going to be soo frustrating if it happens to be that he heard nothing -_-

I will be furious beyond belief if he didn't hear anything Angry -_- I hate it whenever they do that in shows and try to use it to pull everyone in thinking that the truth is about to come out but it doesn't -_- *crossing my fingers for the best* <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pujli07basket_101.Sunshine.

SaiSamrataCrazy

SaiSamrataCrazy

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
thanks for update
i hope for season 2

Tejy_Kumaribasket_101.Sunshine.

basket_101

IF-Dazzler

basket_101

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tejy_Kumari

I will be furious beyond belief if he didn't hear anything Angry -_- I hate it whenever they do that in shows and try to use it to pull everyone in thinking that the truth is about to come out but it doesn't -_- *crossing my fingers for the best* <3

Sameee here!
It's the worst thing ever!!  They get our hopes up, and then the part just crashes our expectations Cry
I so hope that he heard it... He deserves to know the truth <3

pujli07Tejy_Kumari.Sunshine.

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update!! I really don't like the way so many feelings are toyed with, Tej, Smiley, the C-parivaar. This is just sad on so many levels. I hope Tej hears the phone conversation and this is stopped once and for all. However, this is TV, nothing ever goes the way one expects

Tejy_Kumari

Goldie

Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

Thank you for the update!! I really don't like the way so many feelings are toyed with, Tej, Smiley, the C-parivaar. This is just sad on so many levels. I hope Tej hears the phone conversation and this is stopped once and for all. However, this is TV, nothing ever goes the way one expects

Haan na Kittya Ouch I don't like the way the CVs are handling this...and it is so not normal for the C's and everyone to be forcing Tej to marry so soon after Toasty passed away...in a normal C situation, they would have understood Tej and given him his time to grieve and move on on his own.  Within less than a month of "Toasty's passing" they are all excited and trying to get him married.  I mean, I could see all this happening maybe a year or two after Toasty's death but when I think about how this is only like 20 some days after Toasty died, I feel a little disturbed :/

By the way...I didn't get a chance to like or comment because I read it through my phone which was being difficult but I really loved your analysis and comments on last week's episode :)  and I love how much you have come to understand SBS just by having watched it in this short while.  I'm really glad that you have made a kind of connection with it like all of us :) And I would love for you to take me up on the offer, I really wouldn't mind at all :) <3

mistystarbasket_101.Sunshine.

mistystar

mistystar

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
I don't know, I just felt this sudden pressure on Tej to remarry to be rather...too much. He just lost the love of his life, and he is obviously still grieving over the loss, and here everyone is laughing and smiling and trying to push him to remarry? :/ With everything Toasty has done, all the sacrifices she has ever made, I just...cant even begin to be okay with this episode. Maybe its just because I have come to believe in Toasty and Tej and really, its bad enough that the show has to go on this track, but on top of that its like okay Toasty passed away now you need to move on and get married NOW cause of those really sad excuses that people are were using at Tej to want Smiley to stay (Smiley is such an awesome mechanic!) ! :/ really? *sigh* I dunno.

Edited by mistystar - 28 August 2012 at 10:53pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top