Sasural Simar Ka

Roli to be surrogate mother! (confirmed)

SunshineFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt3yqc_serial-jaisa-koi-nahin-28th-august-2012-video-watch-online-pt2_shortfilms

Watch the video!!!

My question to the CVs:
Couldn't you find any other way to RUIN the show; is this the only way???😡

Edited by SunshineTears - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aemy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have to ask the same question from CVs... wat have u doneee and whhhyyy??????????😭
Ritii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
exactly there r to many way so why this bakwasss
kapoortanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: nickpick

exactly there r to many way so why this bakwasss

nickpick can u give me a written update of the video pls of roli confirmed being a surrogate mother.
SunshineFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Even though people might think this is just an idea, I  think they will definitely show this track in the show. Otherwise, they never would've brought this up...
prince3673 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If at all surrogacy happens we will not get rosid romance for at least 1 years bcoz most of the time roli will hav premars baby in her stomach.so cvs plz stop this.to make one couple happy u r spoiling other couples happiness.this is not at all good.rosid hav stood by premar in tough times but it does not mean that this time also they hav to stand by them.if this was the case why didnt u marry simar with roli and prem with siddhant.waise bhi roli hamesha didi didi karte rehti hai so its better to marry her with simar and prem with siddhant.many people may not agree with my view but even i m frustrated by this surrogacy news. in colors article it is written that roli will decide to becum surrogate mother but after this there will be a major twist in ssk.they hav not revealed the twist.we hav 2 watch.Edited by prince3673 - 11 years ago
kapoortanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: prince3673

If at all surrogacy happens we will not get rosid romance for at least 1 years bcoz most of the time roli will hav premars baby in her stomach.so cvs plz stop this.to make one couple happy u r spoiling other couples happiness.this is not at all good.rosid hav stood by premar in tough times but it does not mean that this time also they hav to stand by them.if this was the case why didnt u marry simar with roli and prem with siddhant.waise bhi roli hamesha didi didi karte rehti hai so its better to marry her with simar and prem with siddhant.many people may not agree with my view but even i m frustrated by this surrogacy news. in colors article it is written that roli will decide to becum surrogate mother but after this there will be a major twist in ssk.they hav not revealed the twist.we hav 2 watch.

prince tell me how to read this colors article.
-anu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG...THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN AT ALL...I WANT ROSID TO LIVE HAPPILY...SID SHOULD NOT ALLOW THIS...OH GOD PLZ STOP THIS😭 NOW KHUSHI WENT OUT OF BW FAMILY ...THAT WAS VERY NICE...NOW COMES THE NEXT HEADACHE SURROGATE MOTHER...I JUST CANT UNDERSTAND THE CVS...😡 IF THEY WANT ANY TWISTS THEY CAN DO SOME OTHER THINGS BUT NOT THIS...PLZ😭
Edited by anu65040 - 11 years ago
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i can expect anything form ssk cvs😡 but dont dare to ruin our rosid
-anu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
iam shocked😲...oh cvs this is cruel...why roli is doing this...why sid is allowing her ...we cant bear this twists..cvs can bring someother twists but not this...plz...plz...stop this...dont kill the personal life of rosid...they hav to live their life...omg😭 plz leave them alone...is roli living for herself or for simar...oh god i cant understand her at alll...😡
Edited by anu65040 - 11 years ago