Page 1
Page   of 17
Page 2 Page 17

mistyrains

IF-Dazzler

mistyrains

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 182 member(s) liked the above post:

auntiejirithuparna.Morni.Princessbridetiger1234smile_n_laughZaynMalik21Eternalalluremidnightjasminemanislilkrup4ugagsyKhushixoxoxmaangeetxtsultana-Emma.K-curiousbookwormruchshah-divya-christmasDee-cutie13SwatiakaSonakiGargeepips27Devilwaysamritabvaleyrieday_lilyhatathbristiAparajita267banglesaraina7Crinklez.metitaliyavtanMsIPKKNDManic-publicenemy-oceansseanupsiiichetanahoodaTheDreamyKid..Raizada..suri2610cititmowla.Kryptonite.manreet_gillSaRun_Arshi1Arshi94barunxoxosoaringskiesTamannausTouchOfArHihatelove_1saga_twilightfatima2603ashlok4everdreamymayaRoshkolovemusicBonhi_ipkkndsochanathablue-eyeinspiringstarsSuni-Siaa-lovespellApples94yusamNmyraOrion_Npheonix24Escapist-Aarya-Honkytonkvidya.sanjayPsychedeliccrackerszoneGlimmermeera06minimuffin86-Shobhu21-devishreeSwati_meera30AdorableTroubleAnamika100SunriseGreenKranihappybrar-Sookie-N.MussarratRhysenntanurocksN0306-.Pearl.--MKB--FarwiiDobaara-ekiholonazibahaycma98sun_shine_girlpreetiheresegadsamrudhi.rkamalapushpadaljeetbhadraprasadranjanatripathiaarrsshhiiJammy-pepples_joyA.HajnalCrazy4SobtiSS88-sanika-lastdesirejen_x207shikhaShikhaKhushivfordonkeymomo121sikhni_Jhalak29fffan123archa2810snoopy84Hot.Pink.Heelsangeldream14-kitzdoll-molten_lava---Shokofa---prpk525chandana.sJerryTheMousedebby_11sonia_92mommamiadazzling_gloryShiningStar18kvarsharfak-fanshonagudiaareeba_blossomprincess_xainisanu3108serialwatcher16-memorable-Krishnaluv94caskerpixie_nroops82newmoon2011asha...MISTIESmileyStar-Zara-cindrella255--Siva---Stutz-18shabboArjuhisisoblivious.Bigbang_GDKaSh-Maneet-Fan-Mayu-shybabeLhethal.Me-afsha-mchopraflowers4urkapoor1382GayuArnavrukuswasthikasummaiyasayedpup03KalyaanilazyleavesrimaRasgulla_spIsleOfCapri-Spirited-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS| In Loving Memory" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

inspiringstars

Goldie

inspiringstars

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
res
Edited ---

Very very beautiful sweetheart!

It brought tears to my eyes, the little peck on his lips, the embrace, and the warmth in her sleeping beside him all night. 

It is sad, how kids are bullied into doing something, or mocked at being different or unique, or scowled at for having something they want. We all go through some sort of bullying either on receiving end or giving end , but when it gets unbearable, none of us should ignore it. I say this not only for the parents, but friends, teachers, authorities, everyone who knowingly ignore the problem they see in front of their eyes.
I am sad that a person who could have brought so much joy to his life, so much love to other's life, died and that too because of a few minutes of fun.

I loved how you blended their emotions together, and she named her son "Arnav" after that one man,  who she cannot forget ever.

Loved it, absolutely loved it!

Edited by inspiringstars - 28 August 2012 at 2:12pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prayasbanetta10mysticmanthri-Siaa-mistyrains-FarwiiDobaara-JerryTheMouseKalyaani

Jhalak29

IF-Rockerz

Jhalak29

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
rBig smile

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Res

*Edited

That was...let's just say I won't press the 'Like' button because I just can't 'Like' it in any form or way because although it was beautiful, it depicted a horror which is so prevalent in the world that it's disgusting and disheartening.

Why bully someone to the extent that they lose all sense of self respect and love?! What sort of sick pleasure do people derive from it?!

I really don't know what else to write because a lot of things are going on in my head - memories, people and I just don't know what to write. Sorry.

Just know that this should be read by all who bully and also by all those who now down to this inhumanity. And the note should be read too with utmost care and dedication because it is passionate and it is true.

Edited by AngelTeen - 28 August 2012 at 1:17pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prayasbanetta10mysticmanthrisun_shine_girl-FarwiiDobaara-mistyrainsJerryTheMouseKalyaani

Exprimere

Goldie

Exprimere

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Aaagghhh!!! Nooo!!! That was so touching!
Muaah! Love your intense writing!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mistyrains

insanelycrazy

Goldie

insanelycrazy

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Res

beautifully written like always. I'm actually really happy you wrote something which brought more light to the issue of bullying and stuff. what I liked about this piece of writing was that arnav, was always happy and politely greeted every1. seemed like a normal guy from outside, but his paintings spoke volume.. it narrated the tail of his inner anguish and how he actually  feels about it! its just that ppl had a hard time understanding what he tried to convey.

Even durig his final minutes, all he was trying to do was bring a smile on the doctors face. i was hoping, crossing my fingers that in the end he would be alive, but again like is not a story is it. its not all perfect picture and flowery. In reality they die, because of the faults of somebody else or due to the carelessness of their so called "own" people. gosh its disgusting to even have ppl like them around. "fun games" are u f**king kidding me?! here your child is dieing and is worried, instead of words of comfort you tell him to deal with it.. what kind of f**king idiots are you?!!  i know its just a piece of fiction but the sad part is these things happen in reallity! ppl are too careless to care and children and young adults loose their lives!!

this was beautiful. and  thank you sooo much for writing this OS! i still feel weird and clammy inside my stomach.. i'm trying to send u scrap(i do that when i like a a piece of work a little more den usual and fall in love with it and i wanna tell the author agian through a scrap ) but IF's  being a bitch and pulling a weird stunt on me. 

this is the best thing you've ever written.!

Edited by insanelycrazy - 28 August 2012 at 1:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mistyrainsminimuffin86Kalyaani

meera30

IF-Dazzler

meera30

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
It tugs at your heart. It does. What a waste of a life. To think we drive people to the brink!

As always, you have an easy way with your words, Sona. And the picture is almost always wistful.

God bless that boy's soul! It is a shame to see a young life end so cruelly, a shame that no parent. no friend, no guide was able to pull him back

Say a little prayer

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

oceansseamysticmanthriDevilwayszobshehminimuffin86mistyrainsJerryTheMousevfordonkeyKalyaani

vfordonkey

IF-Rockerz

vfordonkey

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
This was- by far one of the best os's so far. You have to forgive me for not 'liking' it. But truth is- I can't do it :( it is just too painful. Yes I have heard about the MIS case. It is sick that people can go this...

It was a lovely os. Soaked in pain, horror and tragedy. It was a priveledge to have read it. Thankyou for the scrap

-V

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mistyrains

Post Reply New Post

Go to top