Chidiya Ghar

Congrats for CM Ranking !!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Yipeee We Rised up 9 Points Party !! Well DOne Everyone, Keep it up :)

User Rating
Rating Saved! :: Freakin' Awesome!

Last Week   Votes (33)

10 Stars
  • Chaska Meter
    (+ 9)
  • CM Total Points: 155

Edited by Varnita. - 28 August 2012 at 12:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prami2793..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Congrats for CM Ranking !!" in Chidiya Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
This is really great Varnita, I'm so happy!Dancing But I want it to be even higher. It should be in the 40s so I think we all should work as hard as we can, in between college and classes, to create as many threads as we can and keep them active.Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita.

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

This is really great Varnita, I'm so happy!Dancing But I want it to be even higher. It should be in the 40s so I think we all should work as hard as we can, in between college and classes, to create as many threads as we can and keep them active.Approve

I Will Try My Best Darling, But I think the Other members here Should also Support us for Increasing the Activity of the Forum...as we two alone r not enoughEmbarrassed !!
I just Hope the Other People will also Join us to Keep the Forum Active Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

prami2793

Groupbie

prami2793

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
agree vth u both...even though rank is increased this i nt enough we hv to brng it in top 50 atleast

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.