Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

28th Aug: WU: Kya se kya ho gaya AshNi k sath re - Page 9

hkp11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Both have unresolved feelings & wishes.  Both have jumped the gun - Nidhi thinking that Ashu did not want go with her to the hospital after the argument (I'm sure both wishing they had not said so much as they did during the argument) and since HK was not there to inform Nidhi that she has to attend surgery, an MU happened.  Ashu decided that Nidhi was irresponsible and immature doc and not willing to do her job (these thoughts were there from argument and added fuel) since she did not show up for surgery when HK told her, again his MU.

Both are equally responsible for their MUs.  Ashu should have shown his maturity and understanding.  But again, he has some insecurities, blind faith for Mallu, and lacks the knowledge to understand the feelings of his wife.  When BB gave his advice about Mallu and Nidhi, Ashu should have taken it.  

Sure, Nidhi can be immature - sometimes running away, but does try to show that she can be mature - like today, coming to KGH and attending to Mallu even after what Ashu said about her being immature & irresponsible. 

Argument, feelings, wishes had all spilled over to the morning duties...and now separation due to all of this - In the heat of the moment arguments - things we regret we said..but don't apologize for immediately, then it grows bigger and causes more MU...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good update..tanu ji... it ws faadu epi.. ashu seems to turn serious on nidhi in terms of professionalism.. good../  bt i dnt blame nidhi.. ashu cud hv easily woken her up... bb-ashu scenes were fab.. mast tha.. jyotika ws really surprisingly good... mallu ki toh... eagerly waiting for tonight's epi.. must watch...
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the update Tanu.
Seems a good episode...Will catch up with it later on...
Lets see what happens tonight...
Fattoom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Superb n awesome epi .. loved it a lot 😃 n the song sequence was sooo beautiful 😳 its one of my fav songs !! was happy that Nidhi dint left the home at the same time of fight , bcz she had some hope that all things will b right again n Ashu will manao her !! but Ashu dint n over that he went to the hospital without her  so i think she did the ryt thing by leaving the home 👍🏼
i really was disappointed by Ashu's behavior towards Nidhi in the hospital 😲😡
loved the dream sequence of Nidhi 😳 it was soo lovely , Ashu taking Nidhi's hand on his own hand n saying SORRY  but it was a DREAM !! really wish it was true 😭
any way, we know that Nidhi will leave the home , really wanna see Ashu regret n feel lonely 😛 n wanna see him JEALOUS with Amar's falling in love with Nidhi !! ( tabi uski akal tikane aaygi ) 😆
cant wait for today's epi .. KritSha rocked 👏 love u both ❤️
Edited by Ahlaweya - 11 years ago
Fattoom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thnxx for the awesome update dear Tanu n for the lovely caps dear Deba :)