Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Sweet-bird

Sweet-bird

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
~~Tu..Tu hai Wahi~~

Two different people, together in a camp, just for ten days. Ten days are enough to fall in love?? Is it really love ya just attraction? If it's love, will they ever realise? A story where nature will create a magical surrounding. A story where clouds will cover their happiness, but rainbow will spread seven different colours in their life. He will able to fall in love second time? She will be able to fall in love first time? But after ten days, everything will be change??Far from busy life, far from loud noises, nature will help them to fall in love?

~~Character sketch~~

Ranveer Shergil: A fun loving guy. A brilliant engineering student. Loves music. He is very calm and caring. Handsome, so obviously girls are ready to die just for him. But he has no interest about girls. Though he is cool and calm but when he is angry, none can't control him. He is rich, his mother already passed away. In present his dad is in london.

Panchi Rastogi: She is a sweet girl but with lot of attitude. She lives in a hostel. She is trying to give medical examination next year. According to her 'Love' is nothing but just a stupid drama. Her favourite hobby is to read story books, obviously not love stories.

Priya Maheswari: Panchi's best friend. She is rich but not spoiled. Only she is the one, who can understand her best friend very well. She is smart, intelligent. She wants to be a model, but just for her dad , she is going to sit medical exam next year with her best friend.

**These characters are main. There will be some side characters also.

***I am hoping that my dear readers are as excited as I am. And not an expression like "ughh!! Misti!! Not again plz". Alright I seriously wish you liked it. If you want to read further buddy me
. Now comment plz. After that I will update the first chapter.

Edited by Sweet-bird - 28 August 2012 at 1:30pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

dkprspgeetozdiyadawda13GayatriJethaniidiot_boxCavingInrocksravya11--Akshu--Let-It-Go-Hudi--Ocean.eyes-snowflake.Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RaHi SS|| Tu..Tu Hai Wahi" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aashi_arsha

Goldie

aashi_arsha

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Awesome !

Do continue !

Update soon !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-bird

Sweet-bird

Sweet-bird

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashi_arsha

Awesome !

Do continue !

Update soon !

Hahhhah i was editing you know..Font size was too small. But you are faster than me. Yup, thanks will update tomorrow

Let-It-Go

IF-Rockerz

Let-It-Go

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Totally a different sketch ! I am in for it .

Sweet-bird

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
aww a diff RaHi...i liked it...n as its written by u...i am sure i will defo love them as d updates progress...Smile...so its a thumbs up frm my side for this new ff...Thumbs Up

Sweet-bird

idiot_box

Goldie

idiot_box

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I really like the concept Misti!!Ranveer and Panchi are like totally different from what they are in the show..but i think the fact that they are so very different is making this ss more interesting and intriguing..update the first part soon..and do i have to tell you to pm me?:P

Sweet-bird

Sweet-bird

Sweet-bird

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by idiot_box

I really like the concept Misti!!Ranveer and Panchi are like totally different from what they are in the show..but i think the fact that they are so very different is making this ss more interesting and intriguing..update the first part soon..and do i have to tell you to pm me?:P

I already stopped watching TBP..But RaHi, I can't forget them. Yaa, different from what they are in show.I love different concept. Hmm i will update soon..LOL you don't have to ask me Amrita..will sure PM uLOL

idiot_box

idiot_box

Goldie

idiot_box

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet-bird

Originally posted by idiot_box

I already stopped watching TBP..But RaHi, I can't forget them. Yaa, different from what they are in show.I love different concept. Hmm i will update soon..LOL you don't have to ask me Amrita..will sure PM uLOL
Even i have stopped watching...I watch it very rarely now..but i love RaHi and i love PanSh too!!Anyway really looking forward to this ss!

Sweet-bird

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.