Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: smrity2012

Yes..yes,,Bulbul will spoil the party and in a way she will help Vineet.!!!⭐️
Vineet doesn't need to pick up any gal or confess to Mona.
Even though the consequence is not good once Bulbul will make a mess but it will take care of Vineet's situation.

But I don't want Vineet to propose now...it is not the time..Mona is still thinking about her husband and she is not yet ready .

Really it will be exciting to see tomorrow's epi and smart Anushka already realized Vineet is in love!!!😛

I hope that this makes Mona realise that she needs to have a firm talk with Bulbul and litterly ask her what her problem is with Vineet. CV has to show some progress in this Bulbul situation and it has to settle down fast. There is a lot to tell and we can't go round and round and see Bulbul behave like she 4 years old! I think it is time for Bulbul to see that Vineet isn't the enemy!!!
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishray

I hope that this makes Mona realise that she needs to have a firm talk with Bulbul and litterly ask her what her problem is with Vineet. CV has to show some progress in this Bulbul situation and it has to settle down fast. There is a lot to tell and we can't go round and round and see Bulbul behave like she 4 years old! I think it is time for Bulbul to see that Vineet isn't the enemy!!!

u r right.some thing should be done.action speaks louder than words.don't think she will understand with a talk.something serious should happen.
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rtms

it worries me alot.she will spoil evry thing.don't want her to ruin the beautiful relation of moneet.some where i felt,this anushka is nw up to spoil moneet.even v discussed it.anushka can be dangerous.

Anu spoiling things for Moneet is very stupid of her because it is in her advantage that Mona moves on! Or is Anu going to regret her choice of being with Pradeep, because being with him harms her status. In that case she has nothing to loose and out of sheer hatered she will do anything to make Mona's life a hell.
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishray

Anu spoiling things for Moneet is very stupid of her because it is in her advantage that Mona moves on! Or is Anu going to regret her choice of being with Pradeep, because being with him harms her status. In that case she has nothing to loose and out of sheer hatered she will do anything to make Mona's life a hell.

she will do it out of her hatred for mona.some where i feel she is going to regret her choice of being with pradeep,is that not possible.one thing is likely to happen is she is not going to make things easy for vineet.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for update swetha

not a bad episode  but more than bulbul its mona who annoys me now

she needs to get her priorities right

her first priority is bulbul and she has to sort her out befor sorting others lives

pradeep face was worth watching as well as anushka

pjarpi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
updates are not very clear...still thanks
smrity2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rtms

she will do it out of her hatred for mona.some where i feel she is going to regret her choice of being with pradeep,is that not possible.one thing is likely to happen is she is not going to make things easy for vineet.

I am also thinking in similar direction, since Zoya was lecturing her and she has neck ti neck competition with Zoya, she has to show that she can get any guy she wants. also her main ego issue is with Mona and she can't stand the fact that Vineet is in love with Mona. I am sure she is already trying to poision Vineet's parents and now she will be up to Moneet .