FF-A BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY OF LOVE part - 4 page 4 updated

ZibahRajkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guyz this is my first ff on india forums. ive started 2 write and i wil definitely post it within an hour or two .i am writing in full english coz my hindi is awfuly bad .feel free 2 xpress ur coments on my ff and ive mostly concentrated only on insa and tis story starts frm the place where insa's wedding which was arranged at sada's house where sanchi ployed 2 ditch indu but acording 2 my story the mathurs werent successful in their plan...Edited by ZibahRajkumar - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
wow topic to sunke hi itna interesting lag raha h

Curiously i m waiting for it.
Lubs. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ ZIBAH - Go 4 it... 👏INSA hum sab ko romantic aur paagal banAke chodi hei... 🤪Sirf kuch log bachi thi apni ff dene keliye aur woh bhi ho gayI...

ZibahRajkumar thumbnail
A beautiful journey of love part one:-                     Sanchi felt like flying over the moon as soon as she dreamt of living her very own life from the next day the thought that she would get her house back and totally erase indu from her life gave her immense joy.'sanchi dear arent u ready yet?'a loving voice put her day dreams to an end.yes ma am almost ready sanchi replied.both the mother and the daughter xchanged a villanious smile.On the other hand indu was looking absolutely dashing in his bride groom's outfit he too was lost in his own thoughts abt his life the thought that sanchi was going to stay with him throughout his life made him even more happier he had always dreamt of dis day since the day he had met her.just then yogi brought in the file containg the property papers of the mathurs .he said bhaiyaji i will wrap this file wid a gift wrapper and bring it,but indu sternly replied saying no and he got the file from yogi and told him that dis was the first gift that he was going 2 give to his sanchiji at the starting of this new realationship between them he told yogi that he was going 2 wrap this gift himself as it was not just a gift, he was going to give himself to her 2day .just then the rest indu's vanar sena came in and announced that the time for the wedding has almost approached and that indu is supposed 2 go down to the stage were the rituals were to take place.indu started to walk frm his room towards the stage as he walked wid the so called gift in his hand he felt like walking over a heavenly cloud as he thought abt sanchi .many happy moments between them frm the past kept flashihng back to him.as he went and took his place infront of the stage he saw sanchi coming towards him wid the other ladies.her face was covered with a veil and she looked xtremely beautiful as she took her place next to him .once again they started walking 2gether towards the stage and tuk their places next to the pandit the pandit asked them to start chanting the mantras and asked them to exchange their gifts if they had anything.indu without a moment of hesitation gave the file wrapped in a gift wrapper to sanchi .sanchi without wasting time gave it to mahek signalling to mahek to give it to her mother,but she was totally shocked when indu told her stop sanchiji!what r u doing?...precap-sanchi couldnt accept her defeat she did not know wat to do.all she could do was that she could cry over her fate ,afterall she herself has fallen into the trap wich she laid!Edited by ZibahRajkumar - 11 years ago
ZibahRajkumar thumbnail
I'll put it up 2day sonali coz im on my study holidays
ZibahRajkumar thumbnail
Part 2- the words of indu abruptly stopped sanchi.she turned back to see him indu tld to sanchi 'sanchiji this is my reruest,let this gift b here in front of us a,for me this is not only a gift it is my vow to u that i wil luv u forever and will always fulfil ur dreams and will keep up to your expectations,sanchi couldnt do anything at the moment but all she could do was to keep the file back in front of indu and the priest started to chant the mantras and he asked insa to start doing the rituals ,as they started with the rituals tears welled up in sanchi's eyes she did not know wat to do ,she could not accept the defeat she fell into her own trap which she had laid now she could not stop the wedding as she did not have the property papers time went by and the priest asked indu to put the mangalsutra in sanchi's neck as indu raised his hand to put the mangalsutra on her neck sweet memories kept coming back to him but suddenly he felt a drop of tear in his hands he knew it was sanchi who was crying but he was not able to c her face as it was covered with a veil but he did not give any sort of reaction to her tears and he gently put the mangalsutra on her neck next he took the sindoor and applied it to her fore head sanchi could not bear it any more but all she could do was to shut her mouth and sit there quietly and now the priest asked them to walk around the agni 7times as her veil was knotted to his turban she could not bear it as they started to walk she felt like walking over thorns for the first time in her life she felt bad for what she had done just then the mathurs came down to see what took sanchi so long to send the papers but they just could not belive what they were seeing neither were they able to do anything.all the rituals got over and the veil from sanchi's face was removed instead of a happy face indu was only able to c a tear struck face as the pair went to get their blessings from malti tara and veena were totally lost .malti devi blessed indu and sanchi whole heartedly .as indu and sanchi started to walk towards tara and veena he gave sanchi the papers while the adorable pair stud before their parents sanchi gave the papers to tara trying to give him a fake smile .the mathurs did not know wat to do unhappily they acted as if they were blessing their daughter and their so called son in law .after the pair got their blessings from every one malti told that she had some thing to speak to them she went near insa and told them that she had bought a new house for them to stay in .she tld them that indu's father would not accept them so very easily as it was an intercaste wedding and she asked them to stay in the new house by themselves until she set all things straight for them and she promised to send them money to manage their xpenses and she also gave sanchi the permisinm to continue her studies and also told them that she would stay with them only for that night.On hearing all this sanchi's condition became all the more worse but indu was overjoyed and held her hand tightly...guyz no precap and from next update im totally concentrating on insa romance who r living separately in a house.
ssafdar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was really good!!!! Poor Indu...I don't feel sorry for Sanchi at all as she only used Indu!
Please update soon
ZibahRajkumar thumbnail
Thanks for ur comments safdar .my nxt update maybe 2day again or 2morrow bcoz am on my study hols so am having lot of time to spare
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ok...i m eagerly waiting for it.
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow zibah superb girl... brilliantly written i loved it.. really enjoyed reading it...

ohh please write it fast.. am waiting... good job sweety.. yep concentrate on insa love scene.. i dont mind.. i think noboby will mind😆😆.. per thoda bada likho... 😃  actually i loved it and wanted to know what would be next.. impatent you see..😳😆otherwise me suspense me hi marr jaungi..😆

yuhhuuu i'll be waiting sweety.. waise liked your idea.. even i used to wonder if shaadi ho jaati toh kya hota..

and yes seperate house for them as a gift great idea😎