Rules & Announcements
Rules & Announcements

India-Forums

India Forums Radio shows - Your Feedback (Page 2)

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 25 June 2006 at 7:39am | IP Logged
1) Reason for listening to the shows:- Its our show!!! So we got to hear it Wink   LOL LOL   Jokes Apart, Love the Retro Cafe. Reason, it plays some of my favourite songs. Great information in between the songs making it a fantastic hear. The retro cafe podcasts are a great addition to the ipod and makes a lonely evening out of town very pleasant indeed.

Telly chaska, because we keep coming up some interesting interview every week. And when friends are hosting the show, its always a great pleasure to hear them.Tongue

Music & Masti, to hear some of the latest chart toppers. It helps considering that we have a great RJ for the show Embarrassed

2) Changes in Concept:-

In retro, can we do away with the RETRO Mix Dead in favour of something better on the ear Embarrassed

Telly Chaska - Maybe the banter between the hosts be reduced or they speak faster or follow a faster script, so that we hear more parts of the interview.

prettyguria IF-Dazzler
prettyguria
prettyguria

Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:11am | IP Logged
    Your main reason for listening to these shows. (all the ones you listen too)  They all are wonderful and done wonderfully, I listen to Telly Chaska for stars, Minz and Kitz, and the breif weekly show updates. Do you like the concept of the shows (all of them)? Do you want any changes in the concept, and its presentation?  I love the concept, no changes. Any suggestions on how to improve our shows. Hmmmm, its great now, I think we need more shows and different concepts, maybe a remixed show, where you play the latest albums which aren't from movies, but own cds. Any suggestions or ideas or concepts for shows which I-F can have. I just listed it aboveSmile
  1. Suggestions for our hard working RJs.   Keep up the great work and keep rocking all of you rock, especially Minz and Kitz you all are doing great, and have great confidence. You act reminds me of Bari Miya and Choti Miya heheTongue
Tansha IF-Rockerz
Tansha
Tansha

Posted: 27 June 2006 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Your main reason for listening to these shows. (all the ones you listen too) songs r great..get to feel realxed..great info is being passed.

Do you like the concept of the shows (all of them)? Do you want any changes in the concept, and its presentation? i like dem very much and i think dere shud be no chamges as yet..its presented very well..

Any suggestions on how to improve our shows. Dun have any now..will cum to it..

Any suggestions or ideas or concepts for shows which I-F can have. will cum bk..

Suggestions for our hard working RJs. I think u all are doing a great job..keep it up..thanx alot for our entertainment u guys r working hard..its really apperciated..love to guys..

Take Care
Tansha

Edited by Tansha - 27 June 2006 at 1:36pm
gk_09 Global Moderator
gk_09
gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 28 June 2006 at 9:58am | IP Logged
    Your main reason for listening to these shows. (all the ones you listen too) Well, I love it and there excellent shows. Songs, hosts, interviews all are greatSmile Do you like the concept of the shows (all of them)? Do you want any changes in the concept, and its presentation? The concept is great. I really enjoy it Smile Any suggestions on how to improve our shows. how can you improve perfect Any suggestions or ideas or concepts for shows which I-F can have. nope
  1. Suggestions for our hard working RJs. the best Rj's.. no suggestions

Go to top