Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Ms. Bholi Bhali

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms. Bholi Bhali

-

Posted: 24 June 2006 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

Hello Dear IFains,

Its time to analyze the new feature India-Forums started a few months ago, which is India-Forums Radio /Podcasts. We have 3 weekly shows (Retro Caf, Music N Masti and Telly Chaska) and 2 occasional shows (Members Chit Chat, and Shout out Show).

We have some questions for you all to answer, as honestly as possible:

1. Your main reason for listening to these shows. (all the ones you listen too)
  2. Do you like the concept of the shows (all of them)? Do you want any changes in the concept, and its presentation?
  3. Any suggestions on how to improve our shows.
  4. Any suggestions or ideas or concepts for shows which I-F can have.
  5. Suggestions for our hard working RJs.

Please be honest, but don't be rude. We want your sincere opinion, so we can Take India-Forums to newer heights.

Regards,

India-Forums Development Team

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "India Forums Radio shows - Your Feedback" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 24 June 2006 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Okay, honestly...
I sometimes do not listen to the shows, but from what i have heard:

Your main reason for listening to these shows. (all the ones you listen too)
Well, its basially fun! Retro Cafe to hear olden gold! Telly Chaska for the buzz in telly and interviews...and Bollywood Masti 4 the best songs in Bolly! I mostly like to hear Retro Cafe! Clap
Do you like the concept of the shows (all of them)? Do you want any changes in the concept, and its presentation?
I think its beautiful, but maybe we should have others hosts doing the shows sometimes! Big smile
Any suggestions on how to improve our shows.
Well, I think that in the telly chaska shows, the telly tidbits are behind... Confused So if you can do anything about that...
Any suggestions or ideas or concepts for shows which I-F can have.
Maybe somewhere we can interact with I-F members more...the mods and dev team - that would be awesome!
Suggestions for our hard working RJs.
RJs...MINDBLOWING! Its reallly wonderful to listen to you...I don't think there are any suggestions for them! :D

Cheerz to you,
Mallika-

Jaslove

IF-Rockerz

Jaslove

Posted: 24 June 2006 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
    Your main reason for listening to these shows. (all the ones you listen too) I main reason is when I have time from my busy schedules then I listen to the shows to give some relaxation.Big smile Do you like the concept of the shows (all of them)? Do you want any changes in the concept, and its presentation? The concept are really good, well presentedClap Any suggestions on how to improve our shows. As of now soemtimes theres some disconections, but its okay after all its liveWink Any suggestions or ideas or concepts for shows which I-F can have. Can't think of anyConfused
  1. Suggestions for our hard working RJs.  yes, Keep up the great work, ClapEmbarrassedI love you allHeart

buttercup

IF-Veteran Member

buttercup

Posted: 24 June 2006 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

because the production is India-Forums.comWinkBig smile..obviously to join wid hardworking ppl behind it we gotta listen itEmbarrassed

1. Do you like the concept of the shows (all of them)? Do you want any changes in the concept, and its presentation?
I only listened to telly chaska, wenever i plan to listen somethng comes so most times i don have time to listen other showsOuch.. but its really awesome.. how its taken way thru is mindblowing ..Tongue

1. Any suggestions on how to improve our shows.
Cud we get some inside stories or atleast a word on upcoming things in a show.. it wud be better if we can hear it from the star it self too.. i knoe stars wudn tell the story ahead.. but its like stars just pop in between n say coming up week lots more stuff coming watch out for me in bla bla bla Smile

1. Any suggestions or ideas or concepts for shows which I-F can have.
Can we have any sorta online contests?.. is there any way pppl can call in live to give some kinda answer or thingy.. like we have 3 questions for a night.. ppl gotta call in and give the answer.. n all..Smile.. like we say in KYPH why was Angad in jail for first time.. and members can call in to give answer live.. Smile.. this cud be more of a telly to member related thingEmbarrassed

1. Suggestions for our hard working RJs.
they are mindblowing .. they do the bestest works anyone cud do.. hatts off to them.. really amazing work.. n thanks fr tking out time for IFians.. Minz and KrtizTongue

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 24 June 2006 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
    Your main reason for listening to these shows. (all the ones you listen too) They are basically fun, entertaining and they relax me. Do you like the concept of the shows (all of them)? Do you want any changes in the concept, and its presentation? They all are fantastic.. I think what would be great is like Butter said, stars popping such as example: EijooEmbarrassed saying something that is gonnna happen in Nimmo this week or Iqbal or someone else.. I think also online contests would be great as well Any suggestions on how to improve our shows. I can already mentioned them above, Embarrassed but I think new RJ's would be good, the more people are in, the better. Any suggestions or ideas or concepts for shows which I-F can have. I think all shows of IF rock...Big smile and I can't really think of any in my mind, but if I get one, I'll edit it out or PM for sureTongue
  1. Suggestions for our hard working RJs. They are FANTABLOUS!

- Jenny

Bhaskar.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 25 June 2006 at 12:28am | IP Logged
    Your main reason for listening to these shows. (all the ones you listen too)

Love listening to... Good shows so why not.

Do you like the concept of the shows (all of them)? Do you want any changes in the concept, and its presentation?

Yes concept is good. No problem with that.
    Any suggestions on how to improve our shows.

Please upload it one day earlier and check it if the audio file uploaded is okay or not. That way you maintain the fixed time of airing the show and also we won't have to hear retro suddenly inbetween say tellychaska LOL Rest all's fine in my opinion. 
    Any suggestions or ideas or concepts for shows which I-F can have.

Nope it's going great already.

They are superb and doing a very commendable job Clap

spoiledbrat

IF-Sizzlerz

spoiledbrat

Posted: 25 June 2006 at 2:39am | IP Logged

I listen sometimes to it..It's not tht i don't like it.. I really like it butt sometimes i miss.

1. Do you like the concept of the shows (all of them)? Do you want any changes in the concept, and its presentation?

Yes I like the concept of all those shows.. And i don't really want a change it's perfect..

Nope Not really.. Just how Bhaskar.T said

Nope, those shows r already gr8..

U gusy r doing Amazing Job Keep Going it

Miss.Netherland

IF-Rockerz

Miss.Netherland

Posted: 25 June 2006 at 3:18am | IP Logged

hmm..
I just like thme not like i must listen them...
main reason : i like the old songs  really...

No its good Big smile

Yes...
Please have also mods and other people for inteview...

hmmm...
I have a suggestion for Avi & Sig section...
IF can make a site...
for PSP...
People can use it fo 1 week ...
And then can download it from IF..
Forever...
And not for a monrh....
I-F can have a own virusses software ...

WOW love ur showss....
No they are perfect Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top