India-Forums

Keya's Parents :(:(:( (Page 2)

-bornalee- IF-Rockerz
-bornalee-
-bornalee-

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimzy93

Originally posted by paras22

one thing is for sure kd and kiya will have to run away from their home  to get  married Tongue LOL

kd's father is not bad as kiya's mother.. but yes i agree he always see his son as failure.
hopefully he will reconcile with him in future.
LOLi hve been thinking about dis since first episode after seeing Kiya mum's reaction towards herWink

hehehe..even m thinking d same..LOLLOLLOLthere is no odr way will b left for dem..yeh moti hitler,n taklu hitler wont let them to b togetherLOLLOLLOL
bt seriously it will b fun to see tat..hw they  wil run away jst to get marriedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..bt i knw yeh shayad dreams mein n imagination mein hi possible heiCryLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

luv_arsha IF-Sizzlerz
luv_arsha
luv_arsha

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
seriously kisha parents really need mental check up...they are disgusting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

firefly..ZaYaHolic

paras22 Senior Member
paras22
paras22

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
@ bornalee
 hey don't make fun of someone's baldness.people often lose their hairs when they grow older.its a natural process. and everyone grow old. not only you or me. everyone.

-bornalee-

-bornalee- IF-Rockerz
-bornalee-
-bornalee-

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paras22

@ bornalee
 hey don't make fun of someone's baldness.people often lose their hairs when they grow older.its a natural process. and everyone grow old. not only you or me. everyone.

hey sorry..i didnt mean tat..i mean i knw i sudnt say dis thing abt anyone..n m nt mking fun also..i was jst frustrated at tat tym..tats it..tats y i felt dis tat tym..
sorry againSmile

paras22

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index