Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

preeti_kreya

Goldie

preeti_kreya

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
I jus hate keya parents.. Kal KD k papa na aaj kiya ki mamma how mean dey r :( i cnt believe aise bhi parents hote hai dunia may or only tbp may hai... Bt jo bhi ho i wish kiya kunal k agaist statment de de aur apna hero bach jaye... Bt seriously i dnt like keya or kisha parents not at all...!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

KRIYANSH143inna7krazyarsha100littledevils-bornalee--Stardust-..-Ayesshhaa-..luv_arshaZaYaHolicBrashCandy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Keya's Parents :(:(:(" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

paras22

paras22

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
one thing is for sure kd and kiya will have to run away from their home  to get  married Tongue LOL

kd's father is not bad as kiya's mother.. but yes i agree he always see his son as failure.
hopefully he will reconcile with him in future.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KRIYANSH1432cute4u_22preeti_kreya100littledevilsluv_arshaZaYaHolic

krazyarsha

Goldie

krazyarsha

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
seriously... hate kiyas mom...

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Seriously even I'm hating Kiya's mom and KD's father Angry

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paras22

one thing is for sure kd and kiya will have to run away from their home  to get  married Tongue LOL

kd's father is not bad as kiya's mother.. but yes i agree he always see his son as failure.
LOLi hve been thinking about dis since first episode after seeing Kiya mum's reaction towards herWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22paras22-bornalee-

KRIYANSH143

KRIYANSH143

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Abhi toh keya ki lovestory bhi start nhi hun tbhi yeh haal hai jab unki lovestory start hogi toh tab kya hoga?? Bt abhi toh m happy bcoz real junglee is back :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7sree_swaronZaYaHolic

preeti_kreya

Goldie

preeti_kreya

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paras22

one thing is for sure kd and kiya will have to run away from their home to get marriedTongueLOL

m thinking same :p

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

-bornalee-

IF-Rockerz

-bornalee-

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
seriously man.hw cn be so mean..i jst hate tat ladyDead..woh toh mom kehne k layak v nahi hein..i wonder kiya kya uski step daughter hein???jo woh aisi treat karti hei????????AngryAngryAngry...kiya kaise har waqt apni mom se anya jap sunti rahti hei..if i wer in her place defo humare ghar mei mahabhart shuru ho jati har rozz..LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree_swaronZaYaHolic

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.