Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prince3673 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i dont think surrogacy track will happen bcoz premar knows the consequences so they will decline it.hope so that they will completely reject it otherwise it may create havoc in both couples life.roli doesnt understand the consequence but at least simar is matured,she must see the long term consequence and say no to this.i didnt understood one thing how cum sid agreed to this.plz cvs stop this nonsense bcoz no rosid fans and no premar fans r happy with this so u will lose the audience.better if u show premar adopting a girl child.that wud giv a good msg.
Ritii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes swastika agry with u we love to see Avika in moter role but if rosid ka baby ho not surrogacy we will be happy if Rosid give their child to simer but no way surrogacy.
savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yess me too i dnt mind seeing roli pregnant if its rosid baby otherwise i dnt want to see a surrogating track!
srdevi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya, I too don't mind Roli getting pregnent if it is Rosid's baby.
savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if its rosid baby then we wnt mind!but we cant accept surrogacy!cvcs plzzz dnt show us surrogacy!
srdevi thumbnail
This track will not happen as there is a age limit to become a surrogate mother. I check the web and it says that you have to be above 21yrs and Roli is not 21 in the serial. I think they just wanted to drag the serial .
SunshineFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: srdevi

This track will not happen as there is a age limit to become a surrogate mother. I check the web and it says that you have to be above 21yrs and Roli is not 21 in the serial. I think they just wanted to drag the serial .

I hope you are right!!! I hope they will show Roli can't become a surrogate mother. But then again, this is SSK, so you never know what is going to happen!😡
-anu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: srdevi

i hope this happens...i dont want roli to be a surrogate mother...but cvs should know this age matter...
Aemy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Those who are against thsi surrogacy track plz visit watch this video on utube and hit dislike plzzz

http://youtu.be/aCXEhAzOF6A
presim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifeisloving

Those who are against thsi surrogacy track plz visit watch this video on utube and hit dislike plzzz

http://youtu.be/aCXEhAzOF6A

TFS yarr...😊 I think its most unwanted track like prem ad roli marriage 😡 ufff...prem ad roli marriage spoils premar chemistry...tis surrogacy track wil spoils rosid chemistry...it also affects avika''s carrier in ssk...again al make many issuse abut her age??????...hope tis track is for jst a  twist 😡 of CVs 😡..thanks fr ur good effort yaar...