Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zandu37 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Aaj kal dance toh sab me lift, lift hota hai😆 - koi bhi style ho.Dance shows me Serial se zyaada kareeb hona padtha hai unke partners ke saath. AS kaise karegi aise dance. Maybe she is interested in solo performances. Are there solo dance competitions?

Sahi kaha - parantu Megha rani ko lift ka experience to hai. Yaad hai jab MM lift mein phas gaye the, tab Monu ne Mirchi Madam to lift kiya tha aur usne green button daba kar lift ke darwaaze khole the!
Bhool gaye kya !!!
zandu37 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Cara_s]

LOL I don't think Akanksha is at the moment good enough in dancing to be able to participate in a dance show. Given what we have seen of her dancing so far, she seems quite an ordinary dancer. She doesn't seem to have much energy to do fast numbers or moves. In addition, she has too many inhibitions and hang ups like, she specially mentioned that she wld want to do boys versus girls kind of shows. That makes it clear that she is not willing to partner with a male. Also, dance on TV requires uninhibited dancing even when performing solo numbers. She wld hardly be willing to or comfortable doing most moves which form a part of dancing these days. Many numbers these days are hot or sensual. She will not have the flexibility to do only certain kind of numbers.

Agree completely! She may think she's a great dancer but she is not - she lacks fluidity and energy. Plus her inhibition about male partners makes her a complete untouchable for any dance show on TV. And she's not a trained classical dancer to give solo performances. So she's stuck in the middle of no where. It will be good if she sticks to her acting career and improves her emoting on NBT where there is significant scope for improvement. Never seen such an uncomfortable actress on a honeymoon who is forever shirking !

naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ek dum sahi kaha. I agree with you.
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I somehow see this show being the last one we will get to see AS in. She is better off doing theatre or doing something else but television. Uske itne saare inhibitions dekh ke lagta nahi ke JDJ will be the place she will feel comfortable in. 
Anyways All the best to whatever field she choses to work in.
poojabi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AKANSHA HAS BECOME JACK OF ALL TRADES BUT MASTER OF NONE,HER ACTING IS DETERIORATING DAY BY DAY,AND SHE IS JUST AN AVERAGE DANCER.I WONDER WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO HER,SHE WAS 100 TIMES BETTER IN THE BEGINING,I NEVER EXPECTED A NEWCOMER TO ACT WITH SUCH CONVICTION,HER JANNAT CORRIDOR SCENE WAS👏

IT SEEMS TO ME THAT SHE HAS LOST ALL INTEREST IN THE CHARACTER AND JUST DOING IT FOR THE SAKE OF EARNING MONEY,NO EFFORT FROM HER SIDE IS THERE TO ENHANCE THE SCENES.BECOZ SHE USED TO DO THEATRE,WO BHI TAGORE' PLAYS,WHERE THE CHARACTERS ARE MARVELS.
crazy87 thumbnail
I think she has overrated her...Even before doing some shows she has started showing the attitude of a superstar with Lots of reservations...I like her acting in some scenes specially during NBT 1.0 time and wish she goes further in her career but with what I have seen till now I'm very sorry to say that I don't find her sustaining in this field🥱
crazy87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zandu37

Sahi kaha - parantu Megha rani ko lift ka experience to hai. Yaad hai jab MM lift mein phas gaye the, tab Monu ne Mirchi Madam to lift kiya tha aur usne green button daba kar lift ke darwaaze khole the!
Bhool gaye kya !!!

Par us Lift me aur Dance Lifts me bahut fark hai...In that Lift Mohan Lifted her with her feet but in Dance Lifts u Lift with the waist or Legs...