Mala Sasu Havi... (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 28

my_views

Goldie

my_views

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishkil88

promos showing vidula-kash getting exposed by abhilasha and all of a sudden gayatri getting ready to marry Aaba ?!

Shocked..Confused...aankhinkaay mhanave aata...

Edited by my_views - 16 October 2012 at 2:41am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mala Sasu Havi... (Page 4)" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mishkil88

IF-Dazzler

mishkil88

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
abhilasha mobl cameryane shootg ghete - kash ani vidula cha ani tyana kalat pan nahi itakya samorun shotg kelela. how foolish.LOL

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
absolutely yaarLOL

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged

abhilasha mobl cameryane shootg ghete - kash ani vidula cha ani tyana kalat pan nahi itakya samorun shotg kelela. how foolish.LOL

well i had missed all that...aaj pahili...aaba is going to some ashram (he doesnt stay there, just going to spend time)...gayatri also is staying there...she works as a cook there...and aaba looks into the day to day matters...he seems to be worried, as the division of the family is evident...

precap: aaba is signing some documents...and rest of the family watching...meera, cryingLOL

mishkil88

IF-Dazzler

mishkil88

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
1 hr spl epi - as already declared and shown 1000 times in promos, gayatri gets ready to marry aaba...i was wondering she has left so many residences in recent times , within 4 days she may say aata bag bharun challe !!!!!!ROFL

anonymousone

anonymousone

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys!

I am a new member here..

Was just browsing through the forums for info and found this thread.

I am continually searching the web and could not find the details I need.. 

May be you guys can help me out.. :)

I do like the the show, Mala Sasu Havi, and was wondering what's the real life actress's name who plays as Cash/Kash in this serial??

Thanks!

mishkil88

IF-Dazzler

mishkil88

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonymousone

Hi Guys!

I am a new member here..

I do like the the show, Mala Sasu Havi, and was wondering what's the real life actress's name who plays as Cash/Kash in this serial??

Thanks!

welcome to this forum - i guess her name is Pradnya jadhav.

anonymousone

anonymousone

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anonymousone

Hi Guys!

I am a new member here..

Thanks!

welcome to this forum - i guess her name is Pradnya jadhav.

Yes she IS..!! Thanks man..

BTW, from did you get the info on her? From where can I get more details on star cast for other Marathi serials as well? Like, 'Devayani', 'Suhasini' etc.. please let me know.

I know this is off topic, but who played 'Girijadevi' in Devyani, both, the old Girija and the one that came later (2nd Girija) ?

Can I get a full cast listing of the serial?

Edited by anonymousone - 30 October 2012 at 2:54pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Zee Marathi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.