Fan Fictions

Carabelli5 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

A Tale of Love, Guilt and Regret

Not for the faint hearted

He pinned her against the wall as she continued to shudder underneath him trying to free herself.

"Let me go Arnav" she resisted avoiding eye contact

"Look into my eyes'Am I not good enough for you anymore?"  He brought his lips to the crook of her neck planting feather kisses across her bare skin.

"Does my touch have no effect on you?" He strutted on her skin with his lips.

Seeing the effect he still had on her he roughly pushed her back causing her to crash with his rock solid chest. He grabbed her by the chin and jerked her head upwards.

"Was it this easy for you to let go of everything?" he demanded as his eyes pierced through her soul.

"YES!" she hollered turning her face away from his gaze and shutting her eyes tight to avoid the risk of drowning amidst the pool of his chocolate eyes.

His grip on her loosened immediately, as he pulled himself away from her scent. She quickly bent down to grab the books that were now scattered on the floor next her, providing her the ultimate opportunity to hide the lone tear that rolled down her pale cheeks.  

"f**k!" he shouted punching the concrete wall causing Khushi to jump in fear.  He had not changed at all; he was still the same angry, stubborn and bitter man she knew two years ago.

Before he could turn around to shower her with question she ran down the empty corridor towards the parking lot of the college. She did not have the courage to face his throbbing eyes, his inquiring gaze. She was wrong she knew it well enough but he was suffering due to her.

Sitting on the empty college staircase khushi snuggled closer into Ranbir's arm letting her heavy heart empty as tears rolled down her face.

"Why is he back now? It's been two years I thought he had moved on. I can't see him torturing himself again due to me"

"Shhh'Khushi!" Ranbir wiped the tears with his thumbs as he cupped his face.

"Khushi, you love me and that is the reality that he is going to have to accept" he tried to assure her

Did she actually love Ranbir? Her feelings were confused. Deep down she knew well that there was only one man she had, and perhaps still loved. Arnav, her Arnav. What happened two years ago was a mistake that she did her best to hide.

"Khushi!" he called her out pulling her out of her reveries.  

"I love you" he said brushing her lips lightly

"I love you'" but before she could repeat the lie she caught glimpse of the man she was trying to hide from.

He closed his hand into a tight fist and she apprehensively stood up on her feet.

"Arnav, please leave" she begged him causing Ranbir to turn around to see the beast of a man standing before him.

Arnav leapt forward and grabbed him by the collar pinning him to the floor as he began to shower punches all over him.

"Stop this please. I beg you ARNAV please!" her weak pulls were no match for the infuriated fiend that had been awaken.

"FOR MY SAKE PLEASE!" no sooner had her cry echoed in the hallway that he stopped his hand in the air.

Arnav stood up and turned to face her teary eyes. She slouched on the stair as her red cotton dress folded around her legs.

"It's all my fault. It's all my fault" she reiterated to no one choking on the lump in her throat.

"No its not!" he said kneeling on his knees next to her

"Khushi I am willing to forget it all, let it all go. If there is one thing that I have learned in the last two years away from you it's that I cannot live without you." He pleaded cupping her face

"You are wrong Arnav. I don't deserve you. I can never forgive myself for what happened"

"Khushi you were drunk!" he spoke turning to look at Ranbir who was still lying on the floor growling in pain trying hard to control the disgust  and anger. Arnav once again attacked Ranbir and this time he was sure that he would kill him.

"STOP IT!" she screamed terrified of what he was intending on doing.

"You haven't changed. You still don't care. I wasn't the only one who was wrong'
 and once again she made a mad dash towards the terrace of the college.  Arnav began to chase her.

"Khushi, stop it!" he shouted after her

He chased her all the way to the roof. He pushed open the door to see her standing right on the edge contemplating a jump

"KHUSHI!" he screamed out

Startled she turned around and warned him to stop with her hand.

"I don't deserve to cause any more pain to anyone. Arnav what happened that night two years ago was the biggest mistake of my life"

"PLEASE Khushi it was my fault if I had not fought with you any of this would not have happened. If you were not that drunk that night that swine would not have taken advantage of you. " He tried to reason with her as his heart raced.

"But perhaps it wasn't Ranbir's fault; perhaps I wanted to hurt you"

"Khushi I don't care about all this. It means nothing. All that matters is that I am here now and we can start over once again" he begged as he continued to walk towards her.

"It's too late! Even if you forgive me I am disgusted with myself. I have loathed myself for every second of the last two years. I regret every second that I have lied to myself and to Ranbir. I tried hard to convince myself to love him'.but I can't love anyone the way I have loved you. I tried to forget, your kisses, your hugs,  but i have failed! And you know what the sad part is that I still love you but I can never get you back"  She spoke with a longing in her voice and now looking into his eyes for the first time.

"Khushi please we can talk this out, just come down" He beseeched walking slowly towards her again.

"I can't live with myself Arnav"

"KHISHI I LOVE YOU DAMMIT. I always have"

"I love you too my Laad governor. " she whispered into the whistling winds, throwing her scarf into the air and smiled as it flew to cover his face. Now at peace with her mind she let herself fall in the hands of the wind as it carried her down the ten floors.

"KHUSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Arnav shouted pulling the scarf off his face and running to catch her. He reached the edge stretching his hands in shock to grab nothing. He looked down to the crowd gathered around her as she lay in the pool of blood.

What hurts the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was tryin' to do

Inspired by the song what Hurts the Most by Rascal Flatts
Do hit like and share your thoughts!

Belli

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnVkYjEbe8M[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Carabelli5 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Nicely written.. Heartbreaking end. πŸ₯Ί
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well written though it was a sad one..
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

awe some os yar..heart wrenching..!
7537M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was quite intense!!!u potrayed d emotions very well...loved itπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Charmz_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
heartwrenching but beautiful
MissAsian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautifully written :)
i was soo shocked when Khushi actually did jump but maybe all true love stories don't require a happy ending.
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That was sooo heartbreaking :/ xoxo
dorindakate thumbnail
Thanks for the pm...

Oh...inspired by one of my favorite songs!!!

It was so sad and heart-breaking...

A real lesson in why there is a need to always be aware and in control of our actions...

If Khushi had been then the incident two years ago wouldn't have happened...

No incident...no guilt...so no jump...

Very well written...
Hot.Pink.Heels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I had a feeling you were going to kill Khushi in the end. Humph!

But but but, that was so beautifully described I was absorbed into the story. So much pain and misunderstanding. Loved it!

<3