Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: arti07

apni hi post mein res😆...gal u r giving tough competition to keithwa😆

Arti...arre nahi woh to Res champion. hai..main tos uske aas paas bhi nahi aa sakti😆waise I have updated my post.Do read and comment😳
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Res 😳

Edit:

Mini 🤗...this is awesome chappie...
So kesar is a complain boy😆...that is too much to handle...ha ha...but i liked how he just accepted her teasing without getting angry on her...n then i liked how they r both comfortable with each other now...I am very happy that now gulaal got a family n their love which she always deserved but never got...awww I like all these awkward moments between them😉...wow they both r totally attracted towards each other...but yeh kya KMH talli😡...always ruins the moments...So he is not being blind for his attraction on his wife...good n i like how he is trying to think abt this...so he is unable to see her crying...so cute na😳...n he is trying to make her happy...wow they will be going on bike...love it yaar...so gulaal is all tantrumy though she likes to go on bike...So vasant is here...did he have more role here in this story or he is just a guest appearance😕...OMG he is totally jeolous😉...arey vasant is just talking to her n kesar ka yeh haal ho raha hai...I expected a kesar n gulaal date...par kya yaar u brought up a talli n gulaal date...but its ok he did it for gulaal's happiness...wow what a great idea of telling a thank you from gulaal...loved it...
Mini...loved this long update...now desperately waiting for next one...update soon...

Edited by MR21 - 11 years ago
moonlite131 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u so much for super long chappi Mini .🤗Loved it. OMG Kesar is a complan boy 🤣 but he loved to be so for Gulaal 😳. How cute r these two. Both are falling for each other but they didnt realize it fully yet and plz plz plz dont make them realize so soon Mini 😊. Thanks again for the lovely chappi and waiting for the next eagerly.
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i wanna comment par i i have more imp thing to do.... read this chapii atleast 5 times....and hote hote rah gaya kiss😡😆...we are use to it naa😆
enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
res🤗

edit:

Aha! What a lovely start, rude awakening for dreamy Kesar…welcome to reality dude, ek mahine ke baad bhi dreamworld mein jee rahe ho..hahahaha…..but he does have way with words na…knows how to charm his ways with her NOW…awww Kesar….

I loved reflective Gulaal, she is not only opening up and happy but is also more aware of her internal self, like discovering herself, she never had that chance before, she is perfectly blended into her new family with her new friend on voyage of discovering new her and this new her is demanding, self-assured, more assertive and wanting more from life something she will discover with time…….

I loved how you described the nuance of her confused mind with being relieved about Kesar's indifference to that embarrassing moment but also same time disappointed  of him being indifferent…I know this is not the end of that moment right?

And then on to Kesar's trip of revelations, yes he had known her for about 4 years but only as Talli's sister a gal who he though he loved, a gal who could not have guessed his nervousness, a gal who never could read affection and love in his eyes, a gal he who he had not thought about even once since the day she walked into his life, she who  looked so beautiful with her hair open, she who could blend with his family so easily, she who with her dazzling smile always mesmerised him, she who had a melodious voice and she who's eyes always lit up when he tuned up around her….he was losing himself around her…

Ohhh the almost kiss description was so beautiful yaar loved it…I will await the completion without disturbances next time round…..and the way he pushes back his biggest news that he so wanted to share with her, the moment he sees her disturbed and distressed after that call with Talli, she is already starting to rule his heart and mind I guess…sigh will wait for the realization….

I loved how you described Gulaal's love for bike and freedom and thrill it offered through Kesar's eyes…it was spoke so much of their comfort level with each other, the slow but steady build of trust and understanding they had…beautiful….

Aww I love jealous Kesu,and expressive at the same time trying to draw attention…aww so sweet…Loved his surprise for her,he did that for her and only her…was a very nice gesture …he understood her pain,her  closeness to her sister and just gave her the best surprise he could…am looking forward to the next  update Mini…please bring it soon…

Edited by enchanted23 - 11 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mini thanks for a long and a paapi chappi😆Yes Like Arti I had to read to it 4-5 times..Yes my paapi atama☺️ enjoyed it😳
Oh to 1 month ka leap aa gaya...Loved all the little details that happened within a month and slowly and gradually both have come to a certain ease and mutual co-existence😳Oh Kesu is the COMPLAN  boy😆and the eternal doodh chai debate😆 And then the tiny little awkward moments like waking up in each other's arms 😳 and then coming back to normal...
Ahh and the paapi scene was hot☺️I am lubbing this MASALA MIX of cuteness and paap😆loving the spices and tadka too.
Arey 😆Hitler didi roner lagiii awww her love of life TALLI😡But can Kesu get more adroable haha he is confused but still he took her to meet his dream gal...Is dumbo ko koi brains do...
So in short..I am loubbing the easy feel yet the papable tension in this SS.So cute and endearing !! Loved this Update ab next paapi chappi lao...YES MORE CHII AND PAAP!! Ab kya karein ye dil mange MORE😛
sharmishta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mini,

🤗

awesome chappi... their intimate moment was sho rmntc... *blushing*... my dil goes hmmm...

jst lved d sulky complan boy😉... so possessive abt wifey, na... 

sorry 4 dis late cmmnt... am really busy... my students 😡... arrgh... drivng me nuts...🤔😆

waitn 4 nxt update with looots of romance...😳

for u
minizz thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Awww Mini First of all BIG HUGS for such a detailed and lamba wala chappi..You know what..I loved the wonderful dreamy look it began with I could imagine Gulaal all laughing carelesslessly and Kesar completely blown away by the sheer warmth of an otherwise sulky and strict HITLER DIDI that Gullu was earlier 😆So now that the bacha chuha is no more scared of The HITLER DIDI ,so he completely BLURTS out what he felt..He he bholu ram you do not know that you are already possessed by the charms of one woman who is gonna dance on your head 24*7😆Piu🤗I am loving this name Hitler Didi 😆 and Bholu...he is one na and yes she will soon be occupying all of his thoughts very soon 😳

Awww can they get any cuter😳Loved the way both of them still lost in their own inhibitions slowly opened to each other and LOL😆Kesar phenking all the decorations was adorable..Loved this chuha who was a timid rat earlier now full on pati mode giving her instructions and making her feel comfortable..Their conversation with each other was warm and wonderful but I am scared that this lie might end up ruining the wonderful ease they are sharing with each other... hmmm...it might Piu😭
Awww subah wala scene was so cute bechari she must have been embarrassed to find herself sleeping like that😛But again that was cute the whole chai doodh convo and then his desires rekindled as he sees his the HITLER DIDI transformed into the demure shy bride again..Thta was so sweet...
I loved the car scene too..Looks like Gulaal really understands Kesar very well...awww thank you😃sorry maine woh forbidden word bol diya.I tried so hard but I do have to say it at times na.So is baar ke liye maafi de do😃
But haila ye kya 😲 Ye kaise CLIFFHANGER pe hang kiya grrr Next chjappi jaldi lao...I hope to see lots of romance now... 
Thanks for the quick update Mini ..Loved it🤗

Mini a badi si Jhappi🤗 for the quick back to back and Super long chappis...At least I have some interesting thing  lined up to read after slogging for hrs at work...Ahh SIGH Gulaal ended but thank God for you.,..I have something to gush and think about ..Piyu🤗this is such a huge compliment.I am so touched 😊

Par Haila MB to hero nikle kya jhatka de diya😆Awww I feel so happy for Gulaal finally she has a family a home where she would find all the love from which she had been deprived all these years ...An affectionate father and LOL use Talli se bhi badhiya behen mili hai REWA mein..Rewa I want you to be the natkhat lil sister and throw your bhai bhai together and lock them up in a room😆 hmmm Rewa bechari ki koi zaroorat nahi padne waali shaayad...😳
Haila but LOL Kesu tera room kitna ganda hai and what follows is so so cute awww I could literally imagine kesu all riled up and all his kachra falling on his head😆Poor Little thing😆PEHLE HI DIN IZZAT UTAROFY HO GAYA🤣woh toh hona hi tha na Piu .That is his trademark style😆
But I love how gullu  actually cleaned up everything and not only this ,she also made space for herself too I loved that Not only for her clothes but I am sure Gullu will rule his heart and mind and soon Kesu will start saying ki tuu 24 ghante mere dimag mein ghumti hi rehti hai😆awww I hope I can come up with something like this.I do have some ideas so let's see😃
Another Lovely Chappi Mini ..Ab jaldi se next update lao😳 main next chapter le aayi and now going to reply to your comment 😃

Mini thanks for a long and a paapi chappi😆Yes Like Arti I had to read to it 4-5 times..Yes my paapi atama☺️ enjoyed it😳 seeing you guys happy makes me happy😛

Oh to 1 month ka leap aa gaya...Loved all the little details that happened within a month and slowly and gradually both have come to a certain ease and mutual co-existence😳Oh Kesu is the COMPLAN  boy😆and the eternal doodh chai debate😆 And then the tiny little awkward moments like waking up in each other's arms 😳 and then coming back to normal...I was inspired by my own life for this one😳
Ahh and the paapi scene was hot☺️I am lubbing this MASALA MIX of cuteness and paap😆loving the spices and tadka too. This makes me happy.I have to say I was kind of nervous while writing this one.bahut dino ke baad likh rahi hoo na but yep I think the upcoming chapters will definitely have something to look forward to in this respect😆
Arey 😆Hitler didi roner lagiii awww her love of life TALLI😡But can Kesu get more adroable haha he is confused but still he took her to meet his dream gal...Is dumbo ko koi brains do...bechara kya karein he can't see her all sad wad na😭
So in short..I am loubbing the easy feel yet the papable tension in this SS.So cute and endearing !! Loved this Update ab next paapi chappi lao...YES MORE CHII AND PAAP!! Ab kya karein ye dil mange MORE😛I am hoping to increase the level of tension between them.Let's see if I am able to pull it off😊

Piu,yeh le badi si jhappi for such wonderful comments🤗They always make me happy yaar and I am so glad that you are liking this story.If it wasn't for you and Aditi I wouldn't have started this one. so thank you so much for always being there and encouraging me😃
minizz thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

res 😳

Edit:

Mini 🤗...atlast I am here yaar...Ramya🤗
So kesar is all gone looking at his wife gulaal who all laughing...he is total goner na when he said he would have loved her if he had seen her like this before...dil ki baath zubaan par aahi gayaa 😉...ohh he is actally scared of her😛...thankfully he is making all attempts to make her feel good with him na...I loved how they started talking abt each other...i liked gulaal for asking that question whether he loved some one as she always felt he loved some one na...i mean she never wanted him to sacrifice his love for his decision which is taken all of a sudden...his lie n her reaction to it...n he said again a lie..i was just wondering whether this lie will come out anyway after some days...oh Ramya it will come out but abhi nahi...usse pehle bahut kuch hona hai na😳so she is telling her innermost feelings to him unconscionably...though she had put a wall after realizing what she is doing but still this is just a beginning...I already liked kesar's father...he is so contrast to gulaal's father...one has blamed her n the other gave more love...one has brought a step mother while the other took care like a mother...i liked how they started understanding each other feelings without any words...awww so true.Iloved how you brought out the contrast.I noticed it myself after reading your comment😳
morning scene,...that is sooo good...they both attracted towards each other na...wow chai vs dhoodh n khule bhaal scene bhi aagyaa aur woh bhi first day of their marriage...ab kya karein they are all necessary ingredients for their love story na😆wow great that he is not thinking abt talli...good for them...he is avoiding her n she also got it na...how much they understand each other yaar...so he is comparing talli with gulaal...n now he will know that gulaal understands him...what was the ending...how can u stop there...i was very impressed by kesar's father n now stopped them...so update soon...i want to read the next chapter...

Originally posted by: MR21

Res 😳

Edit:

Mini 🤗'.this was too good update'.atlast I am able to unres my res in WEEKDAYawww thank you so much even I was happy to see you unres so quickly😃

So coming to chapter'.So Som Mehta is full on angry mode'thank GOD that he is just playing a  prank on his beloved son'.poor Gulaal is all scared'.but kesar taught it na'.smart bhanda jo hai 😳'.bas woh gulaal ke saamne hi apna reputation kachra kar saktha hai 😆'.so all happy n me too happy that atlast Gulaal got a family which she can tell as hers and with all the affection that she never got'.I am already fond of Kesar n his father bond n now I am loving gulaal n her FIL bond 😃'.her calling him as baba is an awww moment in this chapter '.so kesar is able to figure out that she did not have a special bond with her father or step mother except talli'.me even liked kesar n rewa bond'.that small awkward moment but I like how kesar n his father are looking at gulaal to know her reaction n making sure to make her feel better in this house'.I love how you notice even the smallest details yaar.makes me so happy😊

Now coming to the great kesar's room n its appearance 🤣'.ha ah I said na'he know how to make his izzat utharofy very well in front of gulaal 😉'.kya room hai n kya kaam kiya hai 😆'.how can gulaal resist laughing seeing him like this'.so he is all gone looking at her laughing😳'.awww I like that photo bit of his mother'.I loved how he said abt his mother to gulaal n that too his realization that he did not felt any pain talking abt his mother n more over felt happy to talk 😃'.kesar made her clean his errr their room 😳'.great that she is feeling that now she is in her home'.awww thank you so much Ramya.That photo bit is my fav too.I even had our original PB's face in my mind while describing the photo.She would have looked awesome😃

Loved it Mini'.u need to update it soon'.me wanna know how they both start their journey from now on in their house ...do update soon...see me unresed in weekday...u have to update the next chapter jaldi jaldi...

maine toh chapter daal diya ab I am waiting for your comments😳

Thank you so much Ramya for always supporting me.It means a lot to me.Hope you know that🤗

minizz thumbnail

Originally posted by: enchanted23

res😳

edit:

I love you Kesar who is downright honest when it comes to admitting his fears of Talli's Di'Ahhh Gulaal you won first day first match but as he said not his fault you looked like that'ohhh bechare ko darake rakha tha chaar saal se'..naturally he was shocked and surprised to see you smile, he didn't know you could'.and then of course with that laugh comes another honest admission about falling in love with her'.I love this downright honest and sheepish Kesar and I am sure with time Gulaal will start appreciating this qualities too'yay Kessar ki deewani ko mera wala honest aur sheepish Kesar acha laga.She loves me.yay that makes me very very happy😃

I loved that gesture of his of getting rid of those decorations the minute she went to change her clothes, Just proves that he had noticed her discomfort with the decoration, a very small thing but  indeed a big gesture for someone who he married impulsively'I liked it'I too liked that gesture of his😳😆

And then the short getting to know each other session was really heartwarming, Gulaal could clearly see through his faade and he was of course loss for words at one point, almost admitting the truth how he felt about Talli and Gulaal's tragic past,I guess will come out with time, Loved how he distracted her with his childhood stories finally revealing his softer side as well'.adorable'haan Aditi it is going to ocme out😭but I hope I can make that phase entertaining for you guys to read cause I am really excited for that part...uff if only I had a machine which could type all of my thoughts...ab tak I would have reached the end of my story😭😆and partner don't forget that it was you who helped me out in this section🤗

The morning scene was beautiful,her trying to come to terms with what transpired in matter of day and the stranger whose shoulder she slept comfortably and securely on'loved the reflective Gulaal here..and yeah so Kesarji still drinks milk ha..chalo acha hai'ab koi behas nahi chai vs doodh ki'and I loved his little dreamy look noticing his newly wedded wife all decked up  and then sudden jolt back to reality'aww that was so cute'.

That small moment of her assuring him on the way to his home and the calmness spreading over him at mere touch was indeed beautifully written, it conveyed the comfort and understanding they formed in matter of 24 hours'I loved writing that part😳

And last I hope  Kesar's confidence of acceptance of this marriage by his father stays true,it will the last blow he needs at this time'.fab update Mini..Good progress with the track..so goes without saying'Please update soon🤗thank you.I have updated and now I am going to reply to your comments on that chapter😃

Originally posted by: enchanted23

Mini apologies for my delayed comments, but here I am finally with my two pence😳 worth' 

Aditi😡yeh apology kis liye haan.Take it back right now...please😛

I loved how you made Kesar realise his father's plan after initial awkwardness, though he had never ever seen his father's this avatar before, he is able to fathom the entire scene just sensing  Reva's  excited and exuberant voice, just shows how close this family really is'.and how well they know each other'nicely done'.haan Aditi they are a very close knitted family unline Gulaal's.Som was a great father to both his kids😊

Also loved how he is able to grasp her happiness/grief so quickly in matter if 24 hours that they have been together'he is able to correctly  conclude cold relationship between Gulaal and her parents and how the equations was completely changed by his father in matter of minutes'Loved Reva and her bak..bak..I have a feeling that she is going to get very close to Gulaal pretty soon and spill all beans about her brother'bechara Kesar'well your assumption about Rewa is absolutely correct as she did reveal about him being a "Complan Boy"😆

And now to the messy room'I am shocked that Gulaal expected any better, he is 23 year old guy who acts and behaves his age'so well that's how the room was supposed to be'and it's not his fault that the cupboard gave away to his not so gentle maneuvering to fit everything in'.well he tried'

bechaari she has no brotheres here na to compare.That's why she got a zor ka jhatka😛

Next two paragraphs were beautifully written, where she is laughing her heart out, getting conscious of his stare and experiencing that sadness of having missed some of the best moments of her life by looking at that picture and the same time discovering the affection, love, reverence and closeness he shares with his mother even after all these years'..You know that photo bit is my fav part.I loved writing it and I am so glad that you understood what I was trying to convey😊

And coming to the last part, where she is gathering the stuff and restoring the same to its rightful place, like picking up the pieces from where his mother had left off awww I loved this part😭managing to find some space for herself, trying to blend into this close-knit, loving and affectionate family who's still trying to come to terms with the loss of their pillar''. She is home at last'Once again it was you who helped me piece it together so yeh le badi si jhappi🤗Now I am waiting for your thoughts on the next chapter.Hope you liked it😳

Aditi🤗Thank you so much for everything.You have been such a pillar of strength for me yaar.You always come up with ideas when I am stuck  so ya before i get all senti let me just say thank you for being my partner😃
I cannot avoid the word  "Thank you" anymore.I tried but it is too difficult😭😆