Gulaal
Gulaal

India-Forums

SS: Koi Apna Sa...Chapter 11 Pg-22 updtd (Page 7)

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Awww Mini First of all BIG HUGS for such a detailed and lamba wala chappi..You know what..I loved the wonderful dreamy look it began with I could imagine Gulaal all laughing carelesslessly and Kesar completely blown away by the sheer warmth of an otherwise sulky and strict HITLER DIDI that Gullu was earlier LOLSo now that the bacha chuha is no more scared of The HITLER DIDI ,so he completely BLURTS out what he felt..He he bholu ram you do not know that you are already possessed by the charms of one woman who is gonna dance on your head 24*7LOL
Awww can they get any cuterEmbarrassedLoved the way both of them still lost in their own inhibitions slowly opened to each other and LOLLOLKesar phenking all the decorations was adorable..Loved this chuha who was a timid rat earlier now full on pati mode giving her instructions and making her feel comfortable..Their conversation with each other was warm and wonderful but I am scared that this lie might end up ruining the wonderful ease they are sharing with each other...Ouch
Awww subah wala scene was so cute bechari she must have been embarrassed to find herself sleeping like thatTongueBut again that was cute the whole chai doodh convo and then his desires rekindled as he sees his the HITLER DIDI transformed into the demure shy bride again..Thta was so sweet...
I loved the car scene too..Looks like Gulaal really understands Kesar very well...
But haila ye kya Shocked Ye kaise CLIFFHANGER pe hang kiya grrr Next chjappi jaldi lao...I hope to see lots of romance now...
Thanks for the quick update Mini ..Loved itHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizz

MR21 IF-Rockerz
MR21
MR21

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
res Embarrassed

Edit:

Mini Hug...atlast I am here yaar...
So kesar is all gone looking at his wife gulaal who all laughing...he is total goner na when he said he would have loved her if he had seen her like this before...dil ki baath zubaan par aahi gayaa Wink...ohh he is actally scared of herTongue...thankfully he is making all attempts to make her feel good with him na...I loved how they started talking abt each other...i liked gulaal for asking that question whether he loved some one as she always felt he loved some one na...i mean she never wanted him to sacrifice his love for his decision which is taken all of a sudden...his lie n her reaction to it...n he said again a lie..i was just wondering whether this lie will come out anyway after some days...so she is telling her innermost feelings to him unconscionably...though she had put a wall after realizing what she is doing but still this is just a beginning...I already liked kesar's father...he is so contrast to gulaal's father...one has blamed her n the other gave more love...one has brought a step mother while the other took care like a mother...i liked how they started understanding each other feelings without any words...
morning scene,...that is sooo good...they both attracted towards each other na...wow chai vs dhoodh n khule bhaal scene bhi aagyaa aur woh bhi first day of their marriage...wow great that he is not thinking abt talli...good for them...he is avoiding her n she also got it na...how much they understand each other yaar...so he is comparing talli with gulaal...n now he will know that gulaal understands him...what was the ending...how can u stop there...i was very impressed by kesar's father n now stopped them...so update soon...i want to read the next chapter...

Edited by MR21 - 02 September 2012 at 5:46am

minizzmanzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Edited by manzilmukul - 01 September 2012 at 1:07pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted23moonlite131prachuryaKeithuuMR21minizz

minizz IF-Rockerz
minizz
minizz

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

PiuuuHugThis is so lovely.I don't have words to say how much I love this.The snaps you have chosen for both are so goood.eee this is one of my fav shots of Neil and Manasi had looked so pretty in that ad na.Piu...I am so so happy,main batha nahi sakti Big smile and those wordings...awww.The colouring and blending ekdum perfect hai.a big hug for this beautiful gift PiuuuHug

MR21manzilmukul

MR21 IF-Rockerz
MR21
MR21

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Mini...unres done in same page...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minizz

enchanted23 Goldie
enchanted23
enchanted23

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Mini I have updated my comments on page 5Smile

minizzmanzilmukul

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
lovely minizz i loved that how the equation is changing between both and the pull that exists is not one sided hugh relief and kesar biting his nails and tapping his legs awww how cute hugs from me...and u ended in a very filmi note ...ruk jao...now WHAT?????Embarrassed

minizzmanzilmukul

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
and lovely poster piu but tell me wen r u going to updateEmbarrassed

minizzmanzilmukul

Go to top