Gulaal

SS: Koi Apna Sa...Chapter 11 Pg-22 updtd (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 24

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

res Embarrassed
I have to unres the previous res too...will do it on weekend...

Edit:

So me directly jumping to my essay now... your essay makes me happyBig smile
I am feeling very bad for gulaal now Cry...she never got mother's love n not even father's...she is blamed for taking her mother by his father...how much she have craved for his love as he is only one whom she can call her family na...his attempt to bring a mother to her was a big flop n a tragedy...the only good thing is that she got some one who loved her for what she is in the form of talli...I completely get how she stop from craving any love from her father n stopped expecting any thing from life too...awww so happy that you could feel for her.I was a little nervous about this part So they both met each other while kesar is all in impressing her n while she is totally controlling herself from being effected by his charms ...but at last he admires her na Embarrassed...so gulaal felt that he loved talli n but thank god that talli is not that sharp as gulaal n talli never got to know abt this...well Gulaal always could read him I guessSmilen more over good that kesar was never able to tell this to talli...ab toh kehne ki zaroorath bhi nahi hai...haan so trueLOLI loved how they both remember their first meet n the impressions too...I liked how they observe each other very much as he saw her tears n she saw him worried while taking blessings na...wow gulaal direct question that why he did what he did...well first he has to know to tell you na...but i liked how he justified that he dont know why he did this..but he want to fulfil the promise he did to her while marrying her n assuring her that he will not force this relation on her n taking the first steps for this relationship being friends...now she has to accept kesar's friendship na...how can she resist...how can u stop the chapter at that smile of kesar...I know I am meanTongue
Mini...loved the chapter so much...but u need to update the next one really soon...i wanted to know what will be his raection n her reaction to his reaction n more over his famiy reaction for his decision...see we have so many reactions to know...ab jaldi se update kar...me waiting Day Dreaming

I have posted the update Ramya.Hope you will like it.looking forward to your comments on that.Thank you so much for your support yaarHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted23MR21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: Koi Apna Sa...Chapter 11 Pg-22 updtd (Page 6)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

@everyone Thanks for liking the posterHugThat Poster is just so perfect for my story yaar.I have no idea how you were able to get exactly what I had in my mindEmbarrassed
Mini Thank you so much for such a quick and long update...If the 1st chapter was about Kesar and this was about Gulaal ...We come to see things from her POV nad must say that the concept and her history is explained very well in detail...awww Piu this makes me so happyBig smileOwww POOR little thing DEVOID of the real warmth of feelings ...Gosh par koi gal nahi Kesar will give her all the love a nd pampering she deserves EmbarrassedI hope soEmbarrassedAnd LOL Talli and her eternal LOWE Gullu ..Thank God she does not dream of Kesar and OMG our brat already has a stubble and no wonder gals are crazy..But is that enuf to entice gullu hmmm lets see..LOLHow could I ignore the stubble yaar?You know na I love that stubbled Devdas look on KesarLOLAwww I love the little history brat to chuha ban gaya tha Gullu k agey chuhaLOL so true he was scared of her...So Talli rani already calls him her jiju GOOD LOL
But awww you have to feel proud of Kesar he did take a hasty decision but he has a heart of gold Sigh aise baande kahan miltey hain aajkalWink sigh milte hain na hamaare imagination mein LOLAnd am so relieved that Gulaal breaks the ice between them and chalo dosti bhi ho gayi ab to agey pyaar hi pyaar hai na..I think so Piu with a few minor bumps along the way of courseEmbarrassedFabulous update Mini...and jaldi next chappi laoHug
I am not going to say Thank you cause I am not allowed to say that so yeh le ek badi si jhappi for all your support and encouragement.It means so much to me that you are so involved in the story.It inspires me to continueHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted23MR21manzilmukul

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

hi mini it was a nice continuation.. SaamyaHugthank you so muchSmile
awww reading gulaal's background was very upsetting..that part was well written..could very well relate to what she must have gone through in all these years..I was a little nervous writing that part so it makes me very happy that you were able to relate to it
so as i had thought...kesar has met gulaal before too...haila gullu ne bhi usko aankhon main pyaar dekha for talli...sach mai this gives me pain...hhahahaha
I know yaar believe me it pains me too while writing it .I will try to keep it to a minimum thoughBig smile

btw i liked how u described kesar..white shirt n blue jeans with stubble dreamyyyDay Dreaming

That is my fav look so how could I not make a mention of itEmbarrassed

Thank you so much for the lovely comments Saamya.I have posted the next chapter.Hope you will like itSmile

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enchanted23

resEmbarrassed

edit:

Mini  AditiHugthanks for updating so quickly, it's always pleasure to read stories about GK and you have been so good with conceptualising and creating situations that you can related to GK very easily'The characters of Gullu an Kesar make it so easy yaar.so staring off with Revjibhai's reflection on points where he failed his daughter and being a weak human being that he was blaming her for his failures whether it's untimely death of his wife or marrying someone who could never replace something he lost or not able to provide that support that love to his daughter when needed, choosing an escapist route on realization of his daughter's   cravings for that affection by believing that the need was addressed by bond she formed with her younger sister and finally failing her again in taking away the biggest decision of her life away from her'..as usual put so beautifully into words by youEmbarrassed

You portrayed her emotions and helplessness so beautifully, her entire life's decision made in matter of seconds not to escape thos harsh words,which was so unfair and cruel  but life had always been that for her,but for someone,nly one who loved her..ahh..poor Gulaal'did she have any choice'I am so happy that you were able to relate to herSmilebut Kesar did'and the hasty decision that he had taken, not something new for him either but this time around the stakes were high'so high ..that he was forced to reflect on his impulsive decision taking'perhaps first time in his life..Kesar Mehta was lost for words 'I think he will realize later on that this is the best decision of his life later onEmbarrassed

What followed was the first step towards reconciliation, acknowledgment of the decision that could have best termed as their fate and the way they rise to the occasion just warms up your heart, two people but a mere stranger trying to build that bridge to walk towards each other, hesitant, wary, anxious, fearful yet something pulling them along just like magnet'..a journey towards their destiny''Looking forward to ride along'.Please update soon Mini'Embarrassed

awww I love how you described their journey.so romanticDay DreamingI have posted the update which would have been incomplete without your precious contribution partnerHug

Did you notice maine ek baar bhi Thank you nahi bola yayLOLyeh le ek badi si jhappi for always being there for meHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted23MR21

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by without-fathom

Haha, let's guess! Kesar's smile froze when he realized the pretty featured but severe elder sister all stern and no smile could actually laugh, a beautiful laugh, and with a makeover (a given in her wedding attire) actually made her look stunning? LOL Jzee, how did you knowShockedThis was supposed to be an original ideaConfusedROFLOh Kesuda, be ready to be blown away, Gullu is no simple feat LOL Here's to the first day of the rest of your life feeling thankful the whole Talli love angle never worked out for you! LOLI am sure he willWink

On a serious note - wonderful progress with the background build up on the characters Mini. You've given such credibility to the history they have as individuals, and as a couple now, which will pose trouble in the paradise, yet always have scope to be reasonably resolved in time. Grounded sensible characters with their own share of secret fears and inhibitions. 

Lovely! Clap
Thank you so much Jzee for these wonderful commentsHugThey always put a smile on my face.I have posted the next chapter.Hope you will like it.Do read when you get time and let me know what you think about itSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted23without-fathomMR21manzilmukul

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

i wont tell  u how much i love this chapii... just tell us what happened after tht frozen smile...Day DreamingDay Dreaming abi mujhe sirf frozen smile k dreams aa rahe hain

ArtiHugthank you so much.smile ko unfreeze kar diya haiLOLI hope Kesuda's reaction doesn't disappoint youSmilewaiting to know your thoughts about the chapter...

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sauris

Hila,yeah kaise hogaya,main sabse phele hoon comment karne ke liye. awww so sweet of you.main toh bahut khush hoonBig smileMinzz beautifully written,gulal ke yaadein phir se taaza ho gayee.Kaash aaj bhi koi show hota gulaal jaisa... waiting for the next chapter

Oh yaar even I am missing them so much.I am so excited for the show's re telecast on Star Utsav.I am going to watch the show from the beginningBig smile
Thank you so much for the lovely compliment and you have been always there for me since Day 1HugIt means a lot to meSmile

saurisenchanted23MR21manzilmukul

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deb2002

Thanks for the PM Mini.. DebHugwonderful update. Thank you so muchBig smileI really like ur FF, SS. This forum has such talented writers like u, Piu.. I know this is my 1st post in this forum. But I'm silent reader since a long time, since Kesar's entry in the show. So I know each one of you in this forum Smile. I used to like all the discussions u all had tht time on each episode of Gulaal. Its now more than 1 yr and I still missed Gulaal  Cry.

I was just like you for a very long time.I used to be a  silent member too.I used to read the stories,the discussions etc when the show was on but never had the courage to comment and then when the show ended I started missing it a lotCryFinally I joined the forum and started commenting.Thank God for that because this forum is the sweetest and I have made so many good friends.Thank you so much for your lovely comments.We are in the same boat.A lot of us can't still let go of this magical jodi.I am so excited that we are going to get a chance to see the whole show once again on television.The forum will be active once more.Hope to see more of you DebBig smile

moonlite131enchanted23MR21manzilmukul

Post Reply New Post

Go to top