Gulaal

SS: Koi Apna Sa...Chapter 11 Pg-22 updtd (Page 23)

Post Reply New Post

Page 23 of 24

MR21

IF-Rockerz

MR21

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
unres done in previous page

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minizz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: Koi Apna Sa...Chapter 11 Pg-22 updtd (Page 23)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MYSTERIO

MYSTERIO

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

res Embarrassed

Mini Hug...both confession n chii night ek hi chappie meinBlushing...me loved itEmbarrassed
Atlast gullu n kesar r happy after the conversation na...she is doing so many things which she never did before...she ignored him in the morning while she never did this any one before...kesar planning for some special date Embarrassed...Vasant ka entry...kesar doesnot like him n more over the students think he is gullu's pati...n upar se she is very existed to tell abt vasant her college mate...did vasant liked her in college or what??? but kesar ka toh mood karaab kardiya na...woh toh date ka plan bhi cancel kardiya...like kesar i am liking how gulaal is sharing her thoughts to kesar but why it has to be vasant...ohh she admired vasant for being a guardian to Devika...but how can kesar accept her admiration for vasant...he is totally jealous now...n upar se dinner n she is totally talking to vasant...he will do such things na to get her attention...offo he is avoiding her n she is missing her kesar...n upar se usse vasant drop karega toh kesar is totally in angry mode na...usse ab baba ki dhaat padegi...at last he is opening up abt his jealous abt vasant na n in his anger he said what he should not n there he gets a tight SLAP...he realized his love for her when he thought of losing her n here she accepted her feelings for him...then ahem ahem n chii night bhi hogayaa...good na wait karne ki koi zaroorath nahi hai like in tv shows...i liked when he asked her permission to continue...atlast ab they r together n i am very very happy for that...
loved the chapter Piu...I am eagerly waiting for the next one now...do update soon...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samia999minizz

MYSTERIO

MYSTERIO

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
SmileNEXT CHAPTERClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samia999minizz

enchanted23

Goldie

enchanted23

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

Hehehe me late again but this time no apologies, kyunki tujhe pasand nahi…

Gulaal toh total goner na, she doesn't even realise how she has started exercising her right of having that undivided attention from  him, his withdrawal even though within the boundaries they had defined earlier is not acceptable, her expectations are growing  with her affection, her haq is being exerted so subtly unknown even to her….

Kesar on the other hand is still not clear about his growing jealousy and possessiveness is just part of his love, his sudden scowl the moment he sees her with Vasant, forgetting all about why he was waiting for her  and getting all worked up shows this immature side of him that one can relate with …completely Kesarish…jumping to conclusions w/o giving anyone a chance to clarify things…

I loved that lil conversation in the car where Gulaal is opening up to Kesar,just conveys her growing comfort and trust in her best friend and Kesar though happy about this new  found openness can't get over the fact that it was Vasant who had brought this on and not him…can't blame him really…

His attention grabbing technique by demanding that he is served vegetable was so cute,it not only signifies his need of acknowledgment of his presence  from her but also depicts how ignorance from her is the last thing he will put up with….nicely done…

And then finally his rant,jo dil mein wohi jubaan pe…after all this is Kesar,who can never hide anything that's troubling him for long…downright honest even at the cost of being slapped around and then the realization of what he accused her off…very well written this part..beautiful…and then the amzing confession from Gulaal…wow..wonderful..she was hurt,he was not only questioning her affection but also character…he was the only one she trusted in all these years and he was accusing her of infidelity….but you know what I liked about it all instead of sulking and keeping all within her like she would have done otherwise his honesty and possessiveness made her open up and finally confess….and the rest well who toh hona hi tha….

Thankyou for a lovely update Mini,please bring on the new chapter really quickly…a big hug for a wonderful update

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

samia999MR21minizz

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
minizz i m so sorry i thought i did unres here i m totally dumbOuch...

okay now i totally loved this chii waala chappii wen i thought the suprises are over u brought mr camel in the picture eww how could u and bacha must have dreamt so many things all the things went into the drain and this is galool she loves to create big mess for herself she didnt even looked at kesarji our brat must be so miserable and fuming but he is good bacha he all the way listened to her blah blah despite the fact that he absolutely hated it this is our kesar no wonder we love him so much and yeah kya gullu asked him to dine with vasant arey yaar dine to akele karna tha fool abhi i m so angry i wonder wht  bacha must be going through he so messed himself and finally gullu got the senses loved her care and concern for him its exclusively for him and yeah kya bacha retuned home all drenched and yay we got the pareshaani scene too eww he is accusing her boy u deserve a slap and yeah we got confession tht too from gulaal  haan yaar iska wait karti to agle janam mein bhi suru fuo k property inherit kar paati he is so bad at romance i seriously loved the whole dialogue u wrote...chalo he finally understood and then the chii...mein kya bolo i m tamatarmukhi right now and wanna sing ab jaakar aaya mere behain dil ko karar...i loved the chii night it was damm ...emmm jaane doLOL

and now i want many more chii brilliant chapii infct the best chapii of the ss and i m gonna read it again and again 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samia999MR21minizzmanzilmukul

kalika.j

kalika.j

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
@Mini, sorry for late reply.

kalika

minizz

princessofkesar

IF-Sizzlerz

princessofkesar

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
mini chorry
late padha maine
tu sweet n short kyun likhte hai..
kash story aur thodi lambi hotiDay Dreaming

minizz

rsk16

IF-Dazzler

rsk16

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
loved the story up till now. really interesting .please do update soon. still love gulsar even after a year and half.great story .very nice job done.

minizz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top