Gulaal

SS: Koi Apna Sa...Chapter 11 Pg-22 updtd (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 24

Page 1
Page   of 24
Page 3 Page 24

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sauris

Quite intresting & kafi waqt ke baad tu likh rahi hai.Ab jaldi se continue kar

Thank you so much for your support SaurisHugI will post the next update soonSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saurisenchanted23nneeiill

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: Koi Apna Sa...Chapter 11 Pg-22 updtd (Page 2)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmishta

Mini.HugSharmishtaHug First of all Wish you a very Happy Onam KootugaariBig smile

new ss...... wow, me sho happy... shaadi bhi ho gaya...Embarrassed... seems quite romantic... update soon...

haan shaadi ho gayi...I want to make it romantic.ab dekhte hain kya hotha haiLOL
I will post the next chapter soonSmile
for u yummy chocolates......

awww thank you for those yummy chocs.I loved themBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmishtaenchanted23MR21manzilmukulnneeiill

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
PartySSDancingDay DreamingBlushing...minizzHug...since last month i m so busy in doing prabhu's bhakti that mein chii bhavna paap sab bhul hi gayiEmbarrassed..yeah romance kya hoingConfused.Ouchit such a relief Embarrassedenters gulaal forum and back to sensesEmbarrassed

minizz lovely ss kesar bigada careless freak enters into gulaal world and gullu not ready t marry him even i didnt expected her to jump on him in the first chapii and  u made kesar love with talli yeh paap hai but chalo good she is shoo off

and now lets see where its going

and plz bring the chapii soon (nahi to mein ramayan and lakshman ji par drool karte karte arti se arti baba ban jungi)Ouch help...humari man ki shaanti k liye is ss ka aana anivarya hai balike

Edited by arti07 - 28 August 2012 at 12:29pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jenchanted23MR21minizzmanzilmukulnneeiill

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

PartySSDancingDay DreamingBlushing...minizzHug...since last month i m so busy in doing prabhu's bhakti that mein chii bhavna paap sab bhul hi gayiEmbarrassed..yeah romance kya hoingConfused.Ouchit such a relief Embarrassedenters gulaal forum and back to sensesEmbarrassed ArtiHughaan re I was shocked to see you in that roop but now I am relieved.Paapi aur chi bhavana waali Arti waapis aa gayi yayBig smile

minizz lovely ss kesar bigada careless freak enters into gulaal world and gullu not ready t marry him even i didnt expected her to jump on him in the first chapii and  u made kesar love with talli yeh paap hai but chalo good she is shoo off
Talli toh bas love story ko spicy banane ke liye aur kuch nahi.You don't need to worry about her.

and now lets see where its going
I hope I can make it interesting

and plz bring the chapii soon (nahi to mein ramayan and lakshman ji par drool karte karte arti se arti baba ban jungi)Ouch help...humari man ki shaanti k liye is ss ka aana anivarya hai balike
 Nahi...I don't want to see you turn into Arti baba.main sheegr hi next chapter post karne ka prayatna karungiBig smile phewLOL

Thank you so much Arti for your wondeful commentsHug

MR21manzilmukulnneeiill

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Mini..yeay another SS and I so agree with arti Approve,...coming back to gullu forum is such a relief ..Ok so the brat is a sweet sweet boy and bechara his dream gal is TalliLOL but lol Talli rani Kesar is ur jjiju ..so nazar hata le uspar se LOL...and so they are married to koi pareshani nahi ab to agey pyaar hi pyaar hai na ..waiting desperately for the next chapter jaldi laoHug
And Mini this is for you hope you like itEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmishtakalika.jenchanted23MR21minizzkiran_trudecentnneeiill

enchanted23

Goldie

enchanted23

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
wow Piyu Clap perfect selection of photographs and caps as alwaysEmbarrassed

kalika.jminizznneeiill

enchanted23

Goldie

enchanted23

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Mini, i have posted my comments on the previous page,am too tired isliye chotu comment kiya next chapter mein bada wala comment likhungi pakka promiseEmbarrassed

Edited by enchanted23 - 28 August 2012 at 4:33pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jminizzmanzilmukulnneeiill

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
wow mini ..its an interesting story..

so kesar has married total stranger ..talli ki didi ko kabhi tho dekha hoga na..btw he was fida over talli...Angry..vo baat mujhe bohot mushkil se digest hua...but that makes the story different...

anyways..i was missing KG stories so good to c you back..

@piu...nice poster...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jminizzmanzilmukularti07

Post Reply New Post

Go to top