Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: alanta

Minnuuu 🤗.. Roshni🤗sachiii it has been a long time.I am so happy to see you here😃barson baad I am here😳.. I so missed this forum and the bond over here.. the  chapter is superb .. loved it a lot.. esp the telephonic convo of Gulsar towards the end.👏. it was really surprising for Gulaal to reveal her mind there.. eagerly waiting for the next update.. Tuesday... zara jaldi aajaanaaa

Thank you so much Roshni...so happy that you liked the chapter.I will try to post the next chapter by evening.Hope you will like it😊
minizz thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
res 😳

Mini 🤗...both confession n chii night ek hi chappie mein☺️...me loved it😳
Atlast gullu n kesar r happy after the conversation na...she is doing so many things which she never did before...she ignored him in the morning while she never did this any one before...kesar planning for some special date 😳...Vasant ka entry...kesar doesnot like him n more over the students think he is gullu's pati...n upar se she is very existed to tell abt vasant her college mate...did vasant liked her in college or what??? but kesar ka toh mood karaab kardiya na...woh toh date ka plan bhi cancel kardiya...like kesar i am liking how gulaal is sharing her thoughts to kesar but why it has to be vasant...ohh she admired vasant for being a guardian to Devika...but how can kesar accept her admiration for vasant...he is totally jealous now...n upar se dinner n she is totally talking to vasant...he will do such things na to get her attention...offo he is avoiding her n she is missing her kesar...n upar se usse vasant drop karega toh kesar is totally in angry mode na...usse ab baba ki dhaat padegi...at last he is opening up abt his jealous abt vasant na n in his anger he said what he should not n there he gets a tight SLAP...he realized his love for her when he thought of losing her n here she accepted her feelings for him...then ahem ahem n chii night bhi hogayaa...good na wait karne ki koi zaroorath nahi hai like in tv shows...i liked when he asked her permission to continue...atlast ab they r together n i am very very happy for that...
loved the chapter Piu...I am eagerly waiting for the next one now...do update soon...

Edited by MR21 - 11 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi mini

wat a chappi..confession and chi ek saath...

totally loved it

omg ye vasant sharma...kesar ko chodo..mujhe hi bardasht nahi ho rehi thi gulaal's vasant jaap
aww i really felt bad...when kesar ditched his plan and dint go outside...

poor kesar ..i could relate to what he was going through...u described his jealousy and restlessness perfectly..
and on the other side..biwi ko pata hi nahi ..she was so lost in her own world...she dint had iota of doubt that vasant is the cause of all fiasco...but i loved how she was opening to kesar...

and she had to miss the bus na...hahaha.varna humre kesar ji gussa kaise hote...gussa nahi hote tho confession kaisa hota..confession nahi tho chi kaisa  hota..

btw was it last chappi ?

minizz thumbnail

Originally posted by: nneeiill

hi mini Saamya🤗

wat a chappi..confession and chi ek saath...

totally loved it Thank you😳

omg ye vasant sharma...kesar ko chodo..mujhe hi bardasht nahi ho rehi thi gulaal's vasant jaap
aww i really felt bad...when kesar ditched his plan and dint go outside...

sachiii mujhe bhi likhte hue bardaasht nahi ho raha tha😆but I had to do it to bring out Kesarji's feelings😭

poor kesar ..i could relate to what he was going through...u described his jealousy and restlessness perfectly.. awww thank you so much
and on the other side..biwi ko pata hi nahi ..she was so lost in her own world...she dint had iota of doubt that vasant is the cause of all fiasco...but i loved how she was opening to kesar...

bechaari Gulaal...she thought that she had made her feelings for him perfectly clear and so she never thought about Vasant being the problem😭

and she had to miss the bus na...hahaha.varna humre kesar ji gussa kaise hote...gussa nahi hote tho confession kaisa hota..confession nahi tho chi kaisa  hota.. sahi bola😆

btw was it last chappi ?
Actually no...I was planning to write a few more chapters

Thank you so much for your lovely comments Saamya😃
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ok Mini sorry for the delays but I ctaully wanted to read chii many more times😛What aconfession and finally culminating in their sweet passion.I loved it ..just as I had imagined it to be..Sweet subtle and overwhelming.The ecstatic exuberance of Kesar realising that it was LOVE WHICH HE FELT FOR HER .It was beautifully written...Loved hwo our sweet little Kesar asked for her permission.It was cute and adorable..awww and Gullu was in total surrender mood loved it.
Ok now enough gushing now coming to the rest of the chappi.The build up was credible and nicely done.Kesar's immature jealousy about MR PERFECT and how he tries to seek her  attention during the dining table session was done with lot of conviction..Insecurity ,possessiveness and then finally feeling happy with that opening up of Gulaal...was so Kesarish.All that he wants was a little attention from him..Awww Kesu that makes you adorable and finally the blurting and the slap...He had to get it na...😆But glad that he actually accused her coz warna itna fab confession and chii humein kaise milta..See we are paapi you see..All we care about is paap and chii😆Lovely update Mini..humare dil ko sukoon aya😳He he😉We want more now some more BLUSH BLUSH moments..Waiting for them eagerly🤗
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
unres done in previous page

MYSTERIO thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

res 😳

Mini 🤗...both confession n chii night ek hi chappie mein☺️...me loved it😳
Atlast gullu n kesar r happy after the conversation na...she is doing so many things which she never did before...she ignored him in the morning while she never did this any one before...kesar planning for some special date 😳...Vasant ka entry...kesar doesnot like him n more over the students think he is gullu's pati...n upar se she is very existed to tell abt vasant her college mate...did vasant liked her in college or what??? but kesar ka toh mood karaab kardiya na...woh toh date ka plan bhi cancel kardiya...like kesar i am liking how gulaal is sharing her thoughts to kesar but why it has to be vasant...ohh she admired vasant for being a guardian to Devika...but how can kesar accept her admiration for vasant...he is totally jealous now...n upar se dinner n she is totally talking to vasant...he will do such things na to get her attention...offo he is avoiding her n she is missing her kesar...n upar se usse vasant drop karega toh kesar is totally in angry mode na...usse ab baba ki dhaat padegi...at last he is opening up abt his jealous abt vasant na n in his anger he said what he should not n there he gets a tight SLAP...he realized his love for her when he thought of losing her n here she accepted her feelings for him...then ahem ahem n chii night bhi hogayaa...good na wait karne ki koi zaroorath nahi hai like in tv shows...i liked when he asked her permission to continue...atlast ab they r together n i am very very happy for that...
loved the chapter Piu...I am eagerly waiting for the next one now...do update soon...

enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hehehe me late again but this time no apologies, kyunki tujhe pasand nahi…

Gulaal toh total goner na, she doesn't even realise how she has started exercising her right of having that undivided attention from  him, his withdrawal even though within the boundaries they had defined earlier is not acceptable, her expectations are growing  with her affection, her haq is being exerted so subtly unknown even to her….

Kesar on the other hand is still not clear about his growing jealousy and possessiveness is just part of his love, his sudden scowl the moment he sees her with Vasant, forgetting all about why he was waiting for her  and getting all worked up shows this immature side of him that one can relate with …completely Kesarish…jumping to conclusions w/o giving anyone a chance to clarify things…

I loved that lil conversation in the car where Gulaal is opening up to Kesar,just conveys her growing comfort and trust in her best friend and Kesar though happy about this new  found openness can't get over the fact that it was Vasant who had brought this on and not him…can't blame him really…

His attention grabbing technique by demanding that he is served vegetable was so cute,it not only signifies his need of acknowledgment of his presence  from her but also depicts how ignorance from her is the last thing he will put up with….nicely done…

And then finally his rant,jo dil mein wohi jubaan pe…after all this is Kesar,who can never hide anything that's troubling him for long…downright honest even at the cost of being slapped around and then the realization of what he accused her off…very well written this part..beautiful…and then the amzing confession from Gulaal…wow..wonderful..she was hurt,he was not only questioning her affection but also character…he was the only one she trusted in all these years and he was accusing her of infidelity….but you know what I liked about it all instead of sulking and keeping all within her like she would have done otherwise his honesty and possessiveness made her open up and finally confess….and the rest well who toh hona hi tha….

Thankyou for a lovely update Mini,please bring on the new chapter really quickly…a big hug for a wonderful update

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
minizz i m so sorry i thought i did unres here i m totally dumb...

okay now i totally loved this chii waala chappii wen i thought the suprises are over u brought mr camel in the picture eww how could u and bacha must have dreamt so many things all the things went into the drain and this is galool she loves to create big mess for herself she didnt even looked at kesarji our brat must be so miserable and fuming but he is good bacha he all the way listened to her blah blah despite the fact that he absolutely hated it this is our kesar no wonder we love him so much and yeah kya gullu asked him to dine with vasant arey yaar dine to akele karna tha fool abhi i m so angry i wonder wht  bacha must be going through he so messed himself and finally gullu got the senses loved her care and concern for him its exclusively for him and yeah kya bacha retuned home all drenched and yay we got the pareshaani scene too eww he is accusing her boy u deserve a slap and yeah we got confession tht too from gulaal  haan yaar iska wait karti to agle janam mein bhi suru fuo k property inherit kar paati he is so bad at romance i seriously loved the whole dialogue u wrote...chalo he finally understood and then the chii...mein kya bolo i m tamatarmukhi right now and wanna sing ab jaakar aaya mere behain dil ko karar...i loved the chii night it was damm ...emmm jaane do😆

and now i want many more chii brilliant chapii infct the best chapii of the ss and i m gonna read it again and again