India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Chilly’s Comment Corner! (Page 2)

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

Clap once again Chilly. Captured all the scenes with your comments perfectly. Yeah Angad's expressions were adorable. But somehow Kripa lets us down with her overacting nowadays. She looked cute in the beginning and her expressions were perfect then, she needs to improve now. Misthi showed her negative shades yest. when she told Kripa that if anybody rubs her the wrong way she will not spare that person. Prithvi looks cute. Amit Tandon does a good job though its his first attempt in acting.

I was very very happy to hear the lovely Kishore Kumar Number Pal pal dil ke paas at the end. After ages got to hear this song and that too in an ekta's serial. Clap

Cheers

Lata

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 1:51am | IP Logged

Nice take Chilly Clap. I was able to visualize all the scenes. Thanks. (Thanks to current as well for pitching in with the update).

As you mention Kripa comes across as a very confused character. Trust Ekta maayi Angryto come up with such merciless assasination of characters. and that too so early in the serial. I only hope that Mishti does not end up like those sceheming vamp a la komolika, Ramola style.

The shopping mall scene has come in various movies with the only difference being that the herione generally agrees with the hero's choice. The 1st film that comes to my mind is a bit old film, Kamalhaasan starrer silent movie 'Pushpak' where instead of dresses the herione tries out different earrings in front of the mirror (Heroine's real name is Amala). Sounds similiar to that.

I can't even imagine Angad lip sync to  that Kishore song. They could have had someone else re sing that number.

Swathi

PS: Am really flattered that u were inspired by my daily takes on TD. Embarrassed

Edited by swathi - 05 May 2005 at 3:46am
rano Senior Member
rano
rano

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 2:11am | IP Logged

Chill babe, aap duniya ko hilake rakh deti hain. Kash ke aap aur Dinky is serial ko likh aur direct kar rahen hote... hamein ek interesting, sweet, sincere aur heartwarming serial dekhne ko milta.

It would help if Ekta kept more Angad Kripa scenes. Loved Angad's expression, when Kripa puts her hand on his and helps him to change the tyre...he is so stunned and she is so oblivious... it was a lovely scene. 

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Kripa sure looked stunning in that Black Number.......................Mishti rocked when she insulted Anita.....................loved the way she said A N I T A A A A A A ..........................Neha Bamb is still in the TEETHING PHASE of acting career .......................she WILL improve over time.....
sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 2:25am | IP Logged
true aaliyah... she's teething and that's why she's scratching up everybody's brains with her shouting!!
samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 7:21am | IP Logged
chillz u r just unbeleiveble u have the power 2 get every1 hooked on ur awesome posts i love ur commentz n remeber 2 do them 4 every episode coz they r gr8Wink
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Great write-up Chilloo.Even though i don't agree with you on some points , my fondness for you got better off my support for Kripa. You rock girl! You remind me of Elizabeth Bennet from P&P.Wink Darcy?
queenkumar IF-Stunnerz

Member BANNED!!

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 8:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top