Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Chilly’s Comment Corner! - Page 2

rano thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Chill babe, aap duniya ko hilake rakh deti hain. Kash ke aap aur Dinky is serial ko likh aur direct kar rahen hote... hamein ek interesting, sweet, sincere aur heartwarming serial dekhne ko milta.

It would help if Ekta kept more Angad Kripa scenes. Loved Angad's expression, when Kripa puts her hand on his and helps him to change the tyre...he is so stunned and she is so oblivious... it was a lovely scene. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AALIYAH786 thumbnail
Kripa sure looked stunning in that Black Number.......................Mishti rocked when she insulted Anita.....................loved the way she said A N I T A A A A A A ..........................Neha Bamb is still in the TEETHING PHASE of acting career .......................she WILL improve over time.....
sugar plum thumbnail
true aaliyah... she's teething and that's why she's scratching up everybody's brains with her shouting!!
samie thumbnail
chillz u r just unbeleiveble u have the power 2 get every1 hooked on ur awesome posts i love ur commentz n remeber 2 do them 4 every episode coz they r gr8😉
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Great write-up Chilloo.Even though i don't agree with you on some points , my fondness for you got better off my support for Kripa. You rock girl! You remind me of Elizabeth Bennet from P&P.😉 Darcy?
Great comments Chilly...keep up the good work.
kool*kariya* thumbnail

great comments chilly

i just loved da car and the shopping mall sacne tooo cute!!!!!😉

and ofcourse mishti when she said all that to mishti......and same here i also think harshini is old and plzzzzzzzzz ekta dont make her like da gorgeous and cute prithvi😭

kariya!

saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very well written Chilly though like Nitica said i too disagree with u on some points regarding Kripa but over all ur comments r very masaley dar n i think i dont have to say that u r very good at writing 👏