Chilly’s Comment Corner!

chillyflakes thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Chilly Chatpata Nimbu Nichodke – My Take on Yesterday's Episode!

(Btw, this post is heavily inspired by my friend Swathi's posts on TD Forum, Thanks Swathi!)

Chatpat Scenes

Angad cracks me up with his adorable expressions! Just watch out for the one when Kripa asks him to leave her Duppata, and he realizes that it has been caught in the edge of his chair, but does not bother to say anything to her and just walks off. The look on Angad's face was priceless when Kripa realizes that it was not Angad who had caught hold of her Dupppata! Dadi calling Angad ''Duniya ka sabse pyaara baccha'' and Angad's baby-faced look on this, and then he agreeing very sulkily to give a lift to Kripa! Dadi thinking to herself that as much these two fight with each other, they desperately want to be friends with one another, good observation Dadi! The Car Scene was just too cute for words! The way Kripa tells him very cheekily that however big a Car is, the Jack is always kept in the Dicky of the Car, and the way Angad says thanks to her in his cute, sulky way! The Hilarious scene in the Shopping Mall, when Kripa tries on different dresses, Angad's expressions were so charming & endearing!  The way he makes a face when she tries on the Black dress was just too good! And yeah, the look on his face when Kripa wears that dress and walks by seductively……amazing! And yeah, Kripa paying up for Angad's shopping spree and telling him quite sweetly that its a gift from her side, and Angad's expression on this! Loved the way Kripa burns in jealousy, when Angad apparently sings the ''Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas, tum rehti ho'' for Mishti! When Harshini takes the drink from Prithvi's hands, awww, felt like kissing him, he is so cute, such a gentleman and such an innocent fool!
  • Mishti making fun of Anita – telling her to go to the Dance Bar below, Mishti rocks like anything!

Khatta Nimbooda Scenes

Kripa screaming on Angad, again! This woman needs to see a psychiatrist (Dinky?) I mean, who the hell is she to go and give sermons to Angad? Kripa can really get on your nerves at times, felt like giving her one tight slap on her bum! Kripa's look. She is so inconsistent with the way she looks on screen. As awful she looked in the Salwar Kameez, make-up all out of place, she looked very pretty in the evening dress, but again when she enters the party, she looks very strange! And I still believe that Kripa's essence was in her Indianess and her docility, which she seems to have left behind in Nainital! Mishti's indirect warning to Kripa! Though obviously, Mishti did not mean to threaten or warn Kripa in anyway, her saying that anyone who comes in her path, will come to know what Misthi is all about indicates that she will not watch and tolerate Angad getting together with Kripa, and will go to any extent to get her man! Also, Angad singing songs for her does not help! Angad's song in the last scene. If Ekta had to copy Kishoreda's voice, she could have atleast made Iqbal lip-synch it perfectly! I was laughing like crazy throughout the entire song sequence, one because Angad singing in Kishoreda's voice sounded entirely ridiculous & secondly, Angad looked funny performing on such a slow, beautiful and most importantly old number!
  • Harshini taking Prithvi's drink. This woman is a complete wet towel, can't she get a hint??? Harshini's character would have been cute if the lady enacting it, was someone like Kripa (look-wise), but one Harshini looks terribly old to play Kripa's best friend (indicating that they are of the same age) and with Prithvi….no way, he is way to gorgeous for her!

Overall it was an interesting episode in terms of scenes, but it did nothing in terms of moving the story ahead! Typical of Ekta Maayi! Unfortunately, from what I can make out, the story is taking a very predictable & humdrum turn, though knowing Balaji Telefilms penchant for strange twists & turns, there would be quite a few surprises. But one thing I am not expecting is Angad & Kripa getting together for a long, long, long time…………there are too many hurdles in their way, their Ego's being the biggest ones!

Cheers,

Chilly

Edited by chillyflakes - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nice comments, Chilly.

I also think that they should change Harshini cuz she looks older. Loved Prithvi in the episode. Angad's wicked smile was great. Hate Anita and always will. Loved the way Mishti treated Anita. The car scene was the best. Dadi is right. They are desperate to be friends, and I think they say stuff to each other cuz they want to call each other's  attention.

Edited by happe - 18 years ago
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail

Yes the car scene was the best.Angad's expression was oh my god the best.I di not like Harshini and that🤢Anita yesterday. Wonderful comments chilly didi.

PS- u made a mistake which is a very small mistake which is when u said when Harshini takes the drink u said u felt like kissing him and u wrote she is such a cute gentle man actually it should be he.

~*puja*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved mishti today👏, helping Kripa by telling Anita was great, but it be really sad 😭when she and Kripa fall for Angad... U were right Chilly there was no point to todays episode except for the little quabbles between Kripa and Angad... Loved the part at the shopping mall where she was looking in the mirror and he was giving her the thumbs up on her outfits, it was cute...😉... lover ur little comment corner Chilly.... didn't get a chance to read ur update today😭, but at least i get to read ur comments 😆

-Sohniye- thumbnail

Chillyy!! wow...amazing analysis of everything...u rock!! i agree..today was a very interesting episode...it was so cutee...the car scene and the scene at the mall were my favoritess...and dadi is so cute...and i also find harshini really irritating...i didnt like the first one much either...but she was definitely better than the new one..ugh...and as for angad..uske expressions kithne adorable the😳...cho cute..oh and i lovee it when he calls his dadi "yaar" it was so cute when he was like "dadi yaar the chocolate cake was too good or when he was like dadi yaar main kripa ke saath nehi jaaunga" its sooo cute..i love itt..haha and yeah him singing in kishore's voice wass really funny..it looked too fake..but i still liked it how he kept looking at kripa and singing pal pal dil ke paas tum rehthi ho" and then kripas expressions of jealousy aww...ahh but i dont want mishti to like angad..i dont want kripa and mishti to fight because of him later..that would be so sad because mishti is so sweet right now..i dont want her to be evil..i cant really imagine her like that anyway...and i have to say kripa is kind of annoying tho..last night she was like angad is so great i shouldnt have misjudged him and then just because he doesnt feel like talking to her for a little while she starts yelling at him again and calling him arrogant and selfish and everything..i loved how he didnt say anything and just smiled..but yeah overall i loved todays episode😊

~Sohni

Edited by SweetSone15 - 18 years ago
alwayzzangelic thumbnail
awesome chilly....im falling in love with ur writing lol keep up the good wrk
indiantv thumbnail

As always love your writing & analysis Chilly 😛 Have you thought about becoming a writer for the serials.. you would keep them on track and give the other writers run for their money 😃

I agree with everyone above regarding the favorite scenes in today's episode..

I also loved the way Angad kept his cool and just walked away when Kripa went into the childish tirade mode... made her look pretty S*****  😆I also love the way Angad pokes fun @ her.. Wish Kripa would just loosen up, enjoy life & poke fun back @ Angad.. It would be more fun watching them pull each other's leg than Kripa going berserk all the time..What do you guys say?

Also, Ekkta needs to get Neha/Kripa a good, consistent makeup artist.. Sometimes it looks like a monkey has done Kripa's make up..

Edited by indiantv - 18 years ago
sugar plum thumbnail

chillooo!!! awesome comments... i really wish i'd seen this episode... this episode may not have taken the storyline forward... but it has added an interesting new pehlu... rather development to the angad-kripa relationship...

plus it has also given us plenty of points to discuss and speculate!!!

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

👏 once again Chilly. Captured all the scenes with your comments perfectly. Yeah Angad's expressions were adorable. But somehow Kripa lets us down with her overacting nowadays. She looked cute in the beginning and her expressions were perfect then, she needs to improve now. Misthi showed her negative shades yest. when she told Kripa that if anybody rubs her the wrong way she will not spare that person. Prithvi looks cute. Amit Tandon does a good job though its his first attempt in acting.

I was very very happy to hear the lovely Kishore Kumar Number Pal pal dil ke paas at the end. After ages got to hear this song and that too in an ekta's serial. 👏

Cheers

Lata

swathi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nice take Chilly 👏. I was able to visualize all the scenes. Thanks. (Thanks to current as well for pitching in with the update).

As you mention Kripa comes across as a very confused character. Trust Ekta maayi 😡to come up with such merciless assasination of characters. and that too so early in the serial. I only hope that Mishti does not end up like those sceheming vamp a la komolika, Ramola style.

The shopping mall scene has come in various movies with the only difference being that the herione generally agrees with the hero's choice. The 1st film that comes to my mind is a bit old film, Kamalhaasan starrer silent movie 'Pushpak' where instead of dresses the herione tries out different earrings in front of the mirror (Heroine's real name is Amala). Sounds similiar to that.

I can't even imagine Angad lip sync to  that Kishore song. They could have had someone else re sing that number.

Swathi

PS: Am really flattered that u were inspired by my daily takes on TD. 😳

Edited by swathi - 18 years ago