Ramayan

Neil Looks Great As Lakshan

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

coolmona_1980

Groupbie

coolmona_1980

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Neil is the best example of an actor who can fit to any look, Neil looks awesome as Lakshman...and he will surely get enough exposure to potray  his acting skills...already totally in love with Lakshmanji :) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

winterduskminizzarti07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Neil Looks Great As Lakshan" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
yup...he did look gr8 as lakshman...his body language was perfect...Day Dreaming...and now waiting for him to speakDay Dreaming 

...dear...post the comment in the Neil's AT.too...i think itsnt allowed to post on an actor's performance (i m not sure)... ofc we can make endless post on the character he playsEmbarrassed LOL

and name plzHug

Edited by arti07 - 28 August 2012 at 12:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minizz

winterdusk

Goldie

winterdusk

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
truly said...he is the most deserving actor...i m watching the ramayan coz of him its neil that is holding me to the show otherwise i would have quit is long ago and one more thing i absolutely loved his and gagan's chemistry wish i could have seen neha with neil...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minizz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.