Fan Fictions

AriYa ff: tera hua pg6 do read will not cont ff )

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Fiza28

IF-Rockerz

Fiza28

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

hello all you arjunians how are you all i just love this show so i thought of wrting a ff on ariya but this  is ff i had writen on another couple before so if it seems you have read this its my own ff do

comment n hit like if u want be on pm list ... fiza  

Sameer Rathod: 31yrs old married to the love of his life riya for  past 5 years   well educate,d rich, no nonsense guy   and  one of the most   capable men of the ETF  to the world he is a ..heartless.. cut throat police officer .. he doesn't have any ounce of tolerance   for peoples  wrong doing ..it piss's him  off his work involes him  catching crimanals and /killing the bad guys  .. ' '  but  deep down inside he does have  compassion he isn't as hardstone as he seems ' underneath that agressive attidue there still good in him and that goodness was brought out thanks to the love of his life Riya ..she is his world his life he can do anything for her he loves more then his life but regrets what happened in  that horrible raid 1yr ago  he knows he is responsible for what happened to sameera  and knows that Riya cannot forgive him for that 'distances have creeped up in there relationship solely because of him 'he  wishes he could change what happend  that night

Riya Rathod  : 24yrs old  married to sameer for last 5 years a beautiful ETF officer  , educated,charming   sweet simple ,innocent ,confident girl 'use to  live life to the fullest'who was carefree 'who had dreams of becoming a singer and  falling in love and having a family of her own  . she  is a kid at heart '.brave , just fearless ,confident and strong until the day she meets sameer her life gets turned upside down the love and family life the normal  world she wanted was all so complicated now 'she never knew the man she thought she loved was 'a man coonected with such a lifestyle'she some how adjusted to everything just when things looked to change and finally fall in to place'.thats when sameer's and her professional life   ruined her family life '  sameera was taken from her' and life was at a standstill 'until she realizes she has a second chance at love with none other then sameer's best friend and  right hand man arjun

Arjun Suryakant Raute :29 yrs old college friends with sameer ' he is his right hand man known mp for the last 9 yrs 'known aaliya for past 6 yrs'he is drop dead gorgeous'chick magnet ..he works with sameer and riya he too is a ETF officer  but not as heartless and cut throat like rathod  'he is sweet, caring, compassionate  , arrogant ,hot headed , no non sense guy butis a total romantic and softy at heart  seceretly loved riya for the past 6 years  and hates him self for the fact he was one rsponsible for what happend that night ...and fears if riya ever found out the truth what would happen

Shreekant Roy: 24 years old riya's twin brother he is a comuter whizz aa gadget geniuse ,cute sweet kind adorable , caring fun, he is the computer geek of the ETF team.he feels for his sister ri(riya) feels whatever happend a year ago was just a accident wishes she and his jiju can mend their broken shaadi hates to see ri in such a state feels for her

Chanderkant Rathod: 26 yrs old aka chotu he is sameers younger brother
he is known as the ETF 's hulk  he is a sweet simple guy if a snese of humor  always brings a smile on ones face feel horrible for his brother and riya hates how once  such a loving happily married couple   now  are like starngers in their know home sees how the spark and love has just vanished due to that one night but feels that something is right ... feels what was shown is not what really happend  some reason he doesnt have good vibes when it comes to arjun but doesnt say a word

do comment Embarrassed

Character Sketch pg 1
Chapter 1 pg 2

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3167677&TPN=2&#63956452

Chapter 2 pg 3

Chapter 3 pg 4

Edited by Fiza28 - 14 October 2012 at 4:57am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

asritosh-aliyah-prioty1000Aqua_marineFaayeysups2222ipkknd-fancooljaya11KaShforever06mushiroxxDivineDarknessmeghasinghnaina927Sneha113_BlackPearl_rechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AriYa ff: tera hua pg6 do read will not cont ff )" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fiza28

IF-Rockerz

Fiza28

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
resevered for pm list

Aqua_marine

Goldie

Aqua_marine

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Z continue.     Pm me wen u update... :):)

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
wohhooo...an ff on ariya...its good dear...do pm me when ever u update...:)
waiting eagerly to know what happened that night..:D

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
interesting..pls update soon

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Nice, please update Smile soon

Fiza28

IF-Rockerz

Fiza28

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetdoc

Z continue.     Pm me wen u update... :):)
THANK  U DEAR WILL UPDATE SOON

Fiza28

IF-Rockerz

Fiza28

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushiroxx

wohhooo...an ff on ariya...its good dear...do pm me when ever u update...:)
waiting eagerly to know what happened that night..:D

AWW thank u sweets means a lot Embarrassed will update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top