SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Both Gauri and Jagya should be punished to stay with each other...😑
to help others life make heaven πŸ˜†
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
because as v know gauri is very stubborn girl jagya said to gauri come and ask forgiveness from my family she will sure refuse and jagya also realize that gauri is stubborn girl so he has not asked her to do so and why he should ask forgivness from family in behalf of gauri .let gauri  ask forgiveness herself 
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@Surabhi
J and G may not be legally married but they are husband and wife in their own eyes and in the eyes of society.If one partner is in the wrong it is the duty of the other partner to bring in some sense in the partner.And it becomes the partner's responsibility to apologise on behalf his/her spouse.
So jagya should have dragged Gauri to Jeitsar to make her apologise.
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't know how that might have worked. Gauri is not the kind of person that can be dragged from anywhere to anywhere. She has her own very very strong will. She will come even if told to stay away (eg Holi when Badi Masiji was there) and she won't come even if J pleads(final divorce completion).

Also, assume he dragged her - will he be able to make her apologise too ? Can we ever make a mature person do what we want by force if they r unwilling ? Am no fan of J or G, but expecting J to make G listen to reason and feel sorry or just say sorry is impossibly far-fetched.

We can choose to apologise on behalf of our partners if we feel our folks have been hurt by their behaviour and our partner can't/won't do so. But even that kind of apology is not really an apology. Unless the inflictor says sorry to the abused - anyone else's sorry honestly has no real meaning.
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: santhisaj

It is not Gauri's fault. She was fighting for her place as a DIL. But she took Anandi as her foe.That was her mistake. J never told Gauri he was married, and even when Anandi was introduced he said lies. She decided to end her affair after she found he was married. But he went to her house, and said Anandi was a mistake his family did. Now he ditches Guri and moves on. The lie she told him, or the truth she hid from him -it is nothing to break a marriage. She has expressed anger to his family before, even in his presence. No -it is not the lie that bothers him. He is bored with Gauri now. So he wants to go back to his life full of comforts. This is not repentence for the mistakes - just his way of escapism from doing work and accepting his actual mistakes. I hope Anandi does not run from her engagement to J, leaving Shiv.

Gauri was fighting for her rights as DIL ..when where πŸ˜•..please tell me? ..hello she has been fighting for keeping Jagaya away from his family ...and she very well knew he was married when she married him when his  truth about his martial status was revealed to him she was angry but  Jagaya didn't fought back no i was right he was constantly running after for her for forgiveness  he lied to her not for revenge not for separating her from anyone but for her love he didn't want to lose her ...what Gauri did ..she has been fooling him around for so long , playing with his feelings for what keeping him away from his family and still not accepting there was any fault of her ...infact challenging him back now what you will do ?i don't care for you . he should do arti of her thank you my dear i love you πŸ€’come out of this  thinking always a man is wrong .🀒.really i have feeling gauri supporters do carry this approach with them always a woman if slaps a man yes it is man's fault he must wrong on contrary if a man slaps a woman still he is wrong he is so cruel .πŸ₯±.get over it ...this is no true  women like Gauri deserves what they got after betraying trust of their husband 
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

@Surabhi

J and G may not be legally married but they are husband and wife in their own eyes and in the eyes of society.If one partner is in the wrong it is the duty of the other partner to bring in some sense in the partner.And it becomes the partner's responsibility to apologise on behalf his/her spouse.
So jagya should have dragged Gauri to Jeitsar to make her apologise.

and do you think if he would have dragged her she would have gone happily with him and asked forgiveness there from her heart and never repeat those mistakes ever again ...πŸ˜• she very well proved she has no ounce of shame for her actions she was defending herself she did no wrong and the matter is certainly not here for she insulted Singh family only ...she broke trust of her husband by fooling him around for so long lies after lies why? just for her revenge ..and still Gauri was defending herself she did no wrong even in lying to her husband and made him believe she don't care for him by saying i don't care for you ..so what husband should do  still support her πŸ˜³
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont understand jagya... he ditched Anandi for Gauri and now he ditched Gauri for
Anandi... what is the guarantee that again he would ditch anandi if some circumstances occur... 
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Resh...

i dont understand jagya... he ditched Anandi for Gauri and now he ditched Gauri for

Anandi... what is the guarantee that again he would ditch anandi if some circumstances occur... 

There is no guarantee dear ! πŸ˜›
srijay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Juggu can ditch anyone for anyone coz ditching is very easy for him.. he is not easily satisfied, happy and doesnt compromise.. so his onlu option is keep ditching πŸ˜•