patch work

Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yesterday's epi was an emotional pack...it's nice.😊 so we can expect the month of sep.is the track of SS. from the month of june mkap has become a series of sequels rather than a serial each month is for each character 1month it's ABY track another month it's Arushi's track now the turn of SS. maybe coming months would be komal and karthik and p and kesar... 

The main leads have lost somewhere they don't have any life of their own they are just responding to what other character do...😕 before the other characters used to revolve round the main leads and the story was quiet gripping and interesting👏 but now it's the other way round kriya revolves around others as long as this continues mkap will be boring. for the past so many months kriya has nothing happening in their lives... I wish the cv's would realise this and get back to kriya's life...the original track of kriya.

A request to cv's to pls stop this patch up work. It's like just creating an issue to continue the serial...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bruce_L thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I thought the current track is a Kriya track where K has taken the center stage😕 
teenss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kabe

I thought the current track is a Kriya track where K has taken the center stage😕 

me second that
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think current track revolves around Krishna but we also want Kriya life to move forward after infertility track nothing happened in their life
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This track revolves around K and SS. But i would like to see a track of K n P, their relation and their life together. Please no more SS and his wrong doings. I am and i'm sure many are tired of that 🥱

The next track after this one, should definitely be K's treatment track !  Plz CVs show K n P like a normal couple !
billaway thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hmm... I just hope the cv's someday bring KriYa to the centre stage... 😔