Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

WU27th aug(2nd part) - mama sudhar gayaa!!!

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
a part was left behind...but the part is quit important...and lolzzz...@anu ...@supriya...hehehehe..dedicatetd to you and for both of you... hahahahaha...hohohohohoh

T2Q mom and paa talking and her mom says to paa...i need to give all thsi jwellery back to bhiya...her paa said its not good he has given it with so much love to you...you shouldnt return back like this...but she is adamant and said such a huge and un solavable problem is given by my own elder bro and evry one here is worried and we are now seeling our home for that money...and its all because of me...he tries to make her understand ke this is not right..he might not llike it...but she says if he is taking evrything from us whteva he has given then why not these all too...so you call him and say him..arrange the meeting...mama ji is angry why called him urgently...and where is his sister..he has so much important work to do and even DM is calling me continously...and T2Q paa says ohk there is problem in btwen us but why are you standing outside home...lets go inside...yep a distance has come but not that much ke you cant even think of coming inside and having a glass of water...mama comes and T2Q mom brings a small wooden box and says to him this belongs to you...so here it is...mamaji is little shoked...he opens the box and is like what is all this...T2Q takes out a payal and says to mama ji...remember this..you gave to T2Q when she was just a child...and mamaji is all teary eye and keeps evrything back inside close the box and return to her saying how can she think of even returning him all this...and she says the problem created by you and well you asked for all  your belongings back so then should return this too naa...and mama ji goes all emotional and says you know my anger...evry one in kulu know abuot my anger...and when i am in anger even DM also shuts his mouth... now he realise his mistake...and hugs back her sister and says it was that diwan family which made him this angry...and while he was saying about diwan family neha father-in-law comes and hears soem thing about diwan but T2Q papa saw him and calls him inside...

o am sorry guys..this part was left behind Cry

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by payalibm - 27 August 2012 at 10:16pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shiny3pink0213manju-shreeb2011lastminArnavKiiDeewanisudi_4m_kolxMidnightStarxRoarkPoojaa_PEkSapnoKiPariSAIBALROUTHsukhi...--Udhay--

EkSapnoKiPari IF-Sizzlerz
EkSapnoKiPari
EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
ooo wooow
i hvnt watched the epi
let me go watch it thn i will get bk!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmSAIBALROUTH

ArnavKiiDeewani Goldie
ArnavKiiDeewani
ArnavKiiDeewani

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

payalibmSAIBALROUTH

sukhi... IF-Sizzlerz
sukhi...
sukhi...

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Thank u so much payalia...Smile
EkSapnoKiPari IF-Sizzlerz
EkSapnoKiPari
EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
wooow amazing!!

meine to kaha tha mama not tht bad

saaf man hai mama ka!...yes did wrong but no bad wrong intentions!

in anger we all do wrong but atleast he realised n said sorry which is wht matters!!

im sooo happy things sorted wid mamaDancing

Poojaa_Psukhi...

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Thankyouuu payaliaa! So so glad that mama realised what he did in anher was wrong!
Aww mama getting emotional now that is cute! never expected cvs to show us mama sorted this soon!
Ohhh btw have neha's in-laws found out mamaji lie about adi yet??
Im going watch the epi noww! ;D

EkSapnoKiParisukhi...

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkSapnoKiPari

wooow amazing!!

meine to kaha tha mama not tht bad

saaf man hai mama ka!...yes did wrong but no bad wrong intentions!

in anger we all do wrong but atleast he realised n said sorry which is wht matters!!

im sooo happy things sorted wid mamaDancing

he was wrong so he said he did wrong and corected

there mami not doing wrong...so i dint said she is worse

chk your head spoiled brattt...Angry
payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Thankyouuu payaliaa! So so glad that mama realised what he did in anher was wrong!
Aww mama getting emotional now that is cute! never expected cvs to show us mama sorted this soon!
Ohhh btw have neha's in-laws found out mamaji lie about adi yet?? no darling as till now nothing such has been reveiled to him...only showed he came to T2Q home and before mama can spill all out T2Q paa sees him and calls him inside ...noly thins much darling they showed yest.
Im going watch the epi noww! ;D

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index