beautifully written

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowey

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
what a  beautiful OS sudha...

amazing...their beautiful trial relation journey turning into marriage and its their first anniversary...

feel good OS...beautifully written dear

Snowey

Satluvsd3 Goldie
Satluvsd3
Satluvsd3

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
so sorry sudha!!i am the last one i guess!!!!!!!to comment!!
so you will have to bear me yet again!
loved your OS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed
awww
i really had a big smile n was really blushing through out ... amazingly written!!!!!!!Thumbs Up
can it get any better than this!!!!!!!!!Star
amazing job done by you!!!!!!! Clap

enjoyed the part where the driver teases him by saying "bhabhi ji" LOL
loved everything from the part they bid goodbyes to each from the airport scene to flight thoughts to presentation to writing in the journal about his SIREN SHARON!!! Embarrassed to returning back!! awww loved how they hugged each other and wished!Embarrassed n the 1st best part THE GANG ROFL

and the 2nd best part was when u described swayam's arrangements for his SHARON!!! wonderfull!!wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loved it !!!!!!
i really couldnt stop blushing n smiling n of course saying awww n walking through their memory lane! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
an sharon's reaction to the gifts!wooowww
and the 3rd n best of all parts "the poem!"
OMG!!!!!!! sudha u really took my heart away

But by far the best poem

Ever written is

You "My Sharon"

My "Siren Shaorn"

Happy Anniversary.

hayyyeee awww really cute n totally SwaRonlicious!

well done sudha!am sorry again for replying late so sorry!Cry

love you alot!!!!!! thanks for giving all of us this OS!!!!!! 

and what about your sunset SS!!?? Cry

Snowey

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
sudha... this was such a cute OS...
very romantic... simply written.. too good yaar Clap
SwaRon such a cute couple...
Swayam's reaction when he saw his friends LOL LOL poor swayam... didnt expect them LOL
the poem was fab... 

so sorry for being late... was a bit busy Smile

Edited by ---Priya--- - 01 September 2012 at 11:40pm

Snowey

Madhura.. IF-Rockerz
Madhura..
Madhura..

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Edited, pg 2!

Snowey

ShrutikaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
ShrutikaSwaRon
ShrutikaSwaRon

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Very beautifully written...bechara swayam was expecting only sharon at home...but his frnds too turned out to wish them...luved reyam's convo...thnx for pm.

Snowey

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by tanukaswaron

SUDHA Hug
res
unres :D
awwiieee Day Dreaming
this was amazing sudha !!
beautifully written .Clap
this is one of the simplest but the most romantic os i have ever read Blushing
the poem really touched my heart .
Swayam <3 Sharon can simply create magic even if u are not seeing them onscreen but reading abt them Embarrassed
keep up the good work Thumbs Up and shower your awesome os's on us ...Big smile

Tanuka Hug
Thanks for your colorful comments dear Smile Really most romantic OS you ever read Embarrassed Thanks Blushing
True Swayam and Sharon can create magic anyways and sure will try writing more. 

Originally posted by Suku_SwaRon

Sudha  I def need to do this yaarHugHug. The most Romantic OS ever, aw the poem, I am really really touched. Only swayam can do that. Sudha hats off to you for give us such a lovely OS yaar. Well I hope if d3 continues at least we can see this part of SwaRon. Outstanding is the word sudha and Love you yaar. Thanks so so much.

Suku Hug
Thanks for your lovely comments dear, i am happy that you really liked the poem.

Originally posted by meevee

U rocked it Suds...nothing culd have been more simple to state and yet it was so romantic...u took in all the possible observations of a normal couple who culd hav gone thru this and gav it a special SwaRon touch...the poem was the cherry on the cake...very beautiful OS indeed, esp luvd Swayam's reaction when he saw his friends who had got together to greet the couple on their anniversarySmile 
Last but not the least...HAPPY ONAM!!!!!!   

Thanks Meera Embarrassed Yeah its mostly through Swayam's POV so it had to be simple yet romantic..just like him Smile I am happy that u liked the poem. Thanks for your support and comments which help me improve Smile

Originally posted by dips098

wow ...awesome OS ...romance and unconditional love between them Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming... heavenly feeling ...i loved the way you expressed swayam's feelings   and gifts ..just WOW... ClapClap

Thanks for commenting and i am happy you liked it Smile

Originally posted by swaronamit

Bang on sudha...wat a piece f writing...kaash i could write such beautiful story

Thanks Amit, and i do love your works Smile

Originally posted by neetha

res
unres

awwie sudha..Hug.amazin os..gal u write so fab yaar.Clap.wedding anniversary of SwaRon..Day Dreamingn sharon in black n then in red..Day Dreamingn swayam n his cheesy linesBlushing..well i dont blame u..i love cheeseEmbarrassedespecially wen swayam serves itEmbarrassed

i loved the fact that u merged ur author skills n poet skills...Thumbs Up
i knw m late but thats fine.Unhappy.i love ya..HeartEmbarrassed

Thanks Neetha Hug
I am happy you liked the poem along with the OS as it very much was a part of what Swayam wanted to convey. and i love you too Embarrassed

Originally posted by marauder

*Edited*

Well this OS was a nice pleasant surprise to us Sudha. It was simple yet it says so much about love of SwaRon for each other. This was sweet and heart warming. Everything was said with a certain amount of charm and elegance. Loved it. And the poem in the end was indeed an awesome idea. 

Thanks Shishir Smile
happy that u liked the surprise Embarrassed and it makes me real happy to know that the charm, the sweetness and emotions could be felt. Thanks for liking the poem Embarrassed

Tanuka_TanHa

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jum-RulzZ-

res

-UNRES-

Whoa! can anybody tell me exactly of what i just read!!! did i really read that? Whoa! wow! what Amazing usage of vocabulary (As expected, and Love reading it) but Mostly, you know what im amazed and freaked about?
 is that i felt Both of the point of views, I didn't feel anything when swayam just left her, but i felt there Missing's of each other, the way he gets uncomfortable without her, aww.. and now the pendant.. the poem.. the LOVE! now who wouldn't go all "Did he really get them for me?" !! wala look.. 
aww.. now that seriously was something beautiful and enlightening of the day reading this OS! and firstly, 
*I AM BERATING MYSELF FOR NOT READING IT IN THE FIRST, WHEN I SAW IT! I SERIOUSLY AM.. BERATING MYSELF FOR IGNORING IT THE FIRST AND COMMENT WHEN I WAS FREE FROM ALL THE TENSIONS* 
Angry
secondly,
i should have read this OS in the beginning when i was filled with all the Different types of missions and tensions! this OS would have calmed me down to the fullest, to frankly speak up! i really could feel the emotions on your writing skills, It was just Super - awesome! and the Poem was Literally Beautiful.. aww! now how sweet could he get? *aww look* ! 
Hahaha.. he getting all desperate to her... was funny when he came with a Joyful heart looking at her and One huggy! and der comes the Interruption part! :P 
hahahaha... i was Laughing at the way he got trapped! :P haha..
sharon also missing him.. aww! now dat would be literally unexpected, 
seeing his mail 100 and above times.. 
Awww! im melting here by all the Amazing things written down here!
Love you for writing this amazing OS! 
and am waiting to read more aamazzinng OS's and SS's from your side! :D

Hey agent J Hug
So the next time you see my PM imd read it Embarrassed It makes me happy that my OS could calm you.
So you could relate to both their POV's thats super awesome :) am happy that you equally loved the poem. and i love your for your support and super big comments which always gets me smiling. Big smile

Originally posted by Rutu

RES
Bit busy will comment soon, I just don't wanna rush with commentEmbarrassed

UNRES
Ah one beautiful OS, loved it for its simplicity. You really showed the actual side of every married couple. I mean the husband would not just ditch his important business deal and romance with his wife be it their anniversary. That's life and we take time out of our busy schedule and spend it with our dear ones. Perfect blend of romance. And Swayam the cheesy one ah bring it on girlLOL
Thanks Rutu Hug
Yeah close to reality and with all the romance and cheesiness thats Swayam for you Embarrassed

Originally posted by Madhura..

Sudha, as am just abt to go I res.
Will edit soon!

*EDITED*

You write beautifully, so its penned down very well.

I liked the way, somethings you connected with d3, batches and all. The way Swayam was missing Sharon, so much was cute I did say, and when Rey was there it was fun.

On a whole it was romantic, but you love the romantic angle, and describe it minutely, like candle light dinner and stuff in ur earlier works.

I liked the way you have described their characters and Sharon being Sharon, I just don't like the shower stuff much, its just me, I guess, I find bathroom romance bit odd, but it was hardly there, :)

Loved the way u ended with the poem. So presented really amazingly, in short.

Thank you for reminding me with pm, was kinda busy and had forgotten abt it too.
Sorry for the delay.

Madhura..

Thanks for always appreciating and commenting on my works Madhura Smile
Well thats a first that i do good on romantic angle, i for one thought i am good at making everyone cry with my heartwrenching updates Embarrassed But sure i like describing things in detail and i guess that shows in my works. Thanks for liking the poem, that was an integral part of the OS.

Originally posted by Swaron79

A-H-M-A-Z-I-I-N-G !!!
This was so good!!Smile
Man, what an imagination !!
CV's shud seriously learn to excute SwaRon's story in this very manner !!

This was really beyond awesome \m/
Very well Crafted.Smile

Thank you so much Big smile 

Originally posted by idiot_box

One of the most awesomest os ever!so beautifully written..simple yet so sweet..and i loved the poem!!It was not cheesy!!it was romantic!!

Thanks for your comments Smile

Originally posted by nikita_arsha

*Reserved*
Will edit later Sudha, have tons of work pending.
EDITED
Sudha, its an ethereally beautiful OS with an excellent poem and a perfect title .Loved each and every bit of it. Swayum's POV was superbly penned down. Thanks for giving us dis. A bit cheesy but isn't Swayum damn cheesy at times even in D3? Keep writing more.

Thanks Nikita Smile
Thanks for appreciating the poem and the title. am glad you enjoyed the read.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RutuMadhura..

Go to top