Posted: 30 August 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
amazing os!!
nicely wrriten!!
poem is lovely!!!
swayam remind whole journey of swayam-sharon to be swaron loved it!!!Heart
thanks 4 pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowey

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon - Anniversary Vows (Page 6)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sreya19roy

Goldie

sreya19roy

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Awieee sudha HugHug

Ohk I might fumble a lil coz like always I'm again SPEECHLESS...n I completely blame u for this sudha...u r the culprit LOL

Ohk now coming to the OS...This was so so sooo amazing yaar...hayee SwaRon romance Day DreamingDay Dreaming

This was such a sweet, simple, romantic OS yet it depicts the love of SwaRon for each other so beautifully Smile

Totally different writing from the previous SS that I read bt my reaction after reading ur work still remains the same as it was after reading "The Sunset" Smile

Again brilliant writing...each n every emotions were beautifully penned down Clap

The friends wala thing that u included was superb n I personally loved it a lot Big smile

N obviously how can I forget the poem in the end...it was most definitely the cherry on the cake Smile

such a sweet n cute poem Smile n these last few lines:

I know I am the worst poet, but by far the best poem ever written is You "My Sharon", My "Siren Shaorn" Day DreamingDay Dreaming hayee u killed me sudha Hug

Super duper like from me dear Thumbs Up

ps. I can't believe after writing such a beautiful OS, u thought I won't like it Shocked

Snowey

swaronilicious

swaronilicious

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
One of the best os 
Pls pm me lyk dis love ya
And hats off for such a concept

Snowey

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
@ Shree, Sreya and Swaronilicious - Thank you so much Guys Embarrassed

Edited by Sudha-SK - 30 August 2012 at 6:44am

OceanicRockStar

IF-Rockerz

OceanicRockStar

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
srously amezing...the unconditional love and swayums wait for her angel was beautifully shown...luvd it sudha

Snowey

Ananya.SwaRon

Goldie

Ananya.SwaRon

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
loved reading this OS..
it was a pleasure reading it..it was calm and soothing..
loved sharon when she added "for us" to his line..
she is very strict and don't want him to miss any opportunity which could prove to be fruitful..this reflects her thoughtfulness..
swayam surely have a bright future until and unless he has sharon by her side..
and the poem,mam you did it again..you are a *combo*..you could make a person cry,laugh,blush,hate,love everything at the same time.. hats off to you!

P.S:sorry for the late comment.

Snowey

Sawyer_Tom

IF-Dazzler

Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Whoa Sudha!

That was one romantic prose. Nicely written. It had a fairytale-ish feel to it. And you know how I feel about those things.Ermm But the way you've written it saved your grace. Like all your works this one too kept flowing and flowing till the very end.

All of us wonder what their life would be like in the future. How would they cope with their conflicting nature? And here you gave us how their love will outweigh all of their problems and their conflicts. This here is an excerpt from their life when it is at it's best. A period of time where there are no problems for the time being and their life are filled only with love. It's truly prosaic.

The poem is very appealing. Simple yet it managed to convey so much.

Nidhi.

P.S. Just next time put your inverted commas around the dialogues, wouldja? LOL

Snowey

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sawyer_Tom

Whoa Sudha!

That was one romantic prose. Nicely written. It had a fairytale-ish feel to it. And you know how I feel about those things.Ermm But the way you've written it saved your grace. Like all your works this one too kept flowing and flowing till the very end.

All of us wonder what their life would be like in the future. How would they cope with their conflicting nature? And here you gave us how their love will outweigh all of their problems and their conflicts. This here is an excerpt from their life when it is at it's best. A period of time where there are no problems for the time being and their life are filled only with love. It's truly prosaic.

The poem is very appealing. Simple yet it managed to convey so much.

Nidhi.

P.S. Just next time put your inverted commas around the dialogues, wouldja? LOL
Thanks, i was savedEmbarrassed Well it had to be fairytale-ish as its mostly thorough Swayam's POV and you know the love he holds for his Sharon always has to overpower his senses. 
I wanted this one to be real simple, just like Swayam. Happy to know you found this one a tad more romantic then cheesy. About the PS - Will try LOL  I am creating a new style Wink No seriously i myself don't know whats up with that..when i don't edit or make a conscious effort it always turns our like thatOuch Now that u have mention..i guess my lil brain has registered the factEmbarrassed

Sawyer_Tom

Post Reply New Post

Go to top